Why Beast Boy still a kid in post-Rebirth?

Why Beast Boy still a kid in post-Rebirth?

Isnt he older in Cyborg's book? I thought you would have been happy that he's green again

Because he, Raven and Starfire are dead end characters who will never have any lasting development because every new writer wants to write them from scratch.

Beast Boy can grow or get character development because everytime this happens, he becomes powerful as fuck, but somehow jobs to some fucker and the universe is reset

Why? Because that's when he was good and people want to forget older red beastboy.

People already forget about nuBBOy.

I don't know but he looks really fuckable in your picture.

I think Cyborg went to the future/an alternate universe

Because he doesnt want to ruin the moment.

its Beast BOY not Beast MAN

>Beast MAN
NYAH!

Because the writers like /ss/

that BB is actually pretty cute looking

what is up to post Rebirth? And why does he have gloves yet no shoes?

Isn't he like 15-17 now?

So it would look hotter when Jon and Damian Eiffel Towers him while Starfire watches.

My hope for Rebirth in the long term is that the characters keep aging so we finally get the next generation of heroes. Starfire, Beast Boy and maybe Raven are almost too old for the Teen Titans, so hopefully they'll grow up, get their own books if they do well, and be replaced by the likes of Jon on the TT.

Does beast boy heal like an animorph? If so he deserves more credit than I give him.

>Does beast boy heal like an animorph?
Never read the animorphs, how they heal?

Basically they're good as new every time they morph.

Cuz when he grows older, he can become any animal he wants

Imagine Beastboy becoming a fucking Dragon

Well Beast Boy can be harm in animal form and retain the injueries, but it's seems he dosen't lose limbs even if his animals lose them, also old Beast Boy is really a shapeshifter without bounds they guy could be even more powerful if he didn't pussy out, i don't know how powerful current BB is

Why was he red?

because he was connected to the Red

And now he isn't anymore?

it was a cool idea. if they kept red/green stuff around after Lemire left swampy

if he retains injuries it isn't Animorph power.

It had to do with Animal Man.

who knows. Teen Titans Rebirth has addressed none of what happened in NuFiddyTu Teen Titans

Was the Ravagers any good?

he only retains injuries when he wants to, basically

a better question is why is he so cute

This. Beast Boy dosen't understend the extend, because he's a kid and is afraid of his own power, older incarnations of BB are capable not only of fast regeneration, but also combine animals, transform in rampage of them and have one mind, BB is not limited to animals, he can be whatever he wants, his imagination is the limit

I thought it was decent. Ravagers should have brought back all of those TT members who we haven't seen in a while like Kid Devil and Ms.Martain. Instead it was BB and Terra carrying a cast of literally whos.

BB going full red should be like a super mode.

...I miss him being red. :(

They didn't even give a reason when they changed him green again. They just did between artists.

Agreed. Gar being red actually had a story and lore reason behind it. Plus, it looked cool.

Green's not bad per se, but the Red looked much better.

He always was, being connected to the red isn't anything special.

>Gar being red actually had a story and lore reason behind it.
So does him being green.

Admittedly, that kinda got lost on me.

I'mma still have to vote Red. Not that it matters, unless someone at least brings it up in comics in passing.

Beast Boy should have stayed on Doom Patrol's lineup

He looks pretty QT here.

Like other anons have already said, his full potential is still unseen

Isn't it only limited to anything that could be considered an animal, even space and demonic