BBRae

Why didn't it actually happen!?

The show clearly shipped BB with Terra.

Am I the only one who really didn't like Terra in that show? I mean, before she did all the "I'm betraying you!" stuff? She always annoyed the shit outta me.

Because it's a shit pairing and only shit people like it.
Like you, you filthy splash of cow diarrhea.

You know, I'm rewatching the series right now, and it strikes me just HOW MANY blink-and-you'll-miss-it moments there are between them.

(Also, "piece of shit" is shorter. You should try that next time.)

Just because two characters are in the same team doesn't mean they automatically want to fuck each other

Two unrelated, single, opposite-sex teenagers who live together!? Yeah, it pretty much does.

cause that was going to happen

he drives her crazy. Of course they'll end up together. What animal do you think she'd like to be fucked by?

Doesn't mean they don't either. A bunch of teenagers with no adult supervision, regularly under pressure. They probably all got into some freaky shit in that T at some point.

Is that why she didn't appear for nearly THREE SEASONS, and when she finally did they pretty much made the break-up official?
I actually found her extremely likeable (unusual for a female character) before shit went down.

BB is always depicted as having some monkey attributes. Still, that is actually part of his disguise sometimes and he actually can look human. Do you think that was true in this? That he would go full human and suddenly Raven is attracted to him when he doesn't look like a monkey?

Yeah, gotta take that stress off somehow amirite?

Terra had no problem dating him, even though she looked completely normal herself. And those Japanese chicks in the movie didn't mind either.

Because the writers had taste.

I just want to know if what we see is actually what he looks like

Just a reminder for everyone.

One bathroom for four people? How do they afford a danger room but not a bathroom in each bedroom?

Why wouldn't it be? He was never depicted as being able to transform into non-animal forms.

In young justice we see he is just a green skinned kid who partially transforms into a monkey

Because it was the Teen Titans cartoon and was a whole lot of disjointed shit hidden behind a glossy exterior. They didn't give any sort of fuck.
Who the fuck hired Slade in the first place?
What fucking Robin is leading them?
Who cares, here's some bad fake j-pop and racist text you stupid not-quite-millennials.

>four people
You new to the show, man?

If that were true the series wouldn't have been riddled with anime gags.

Says you, they're actually one of the awesome traits of the show that set it apart from garbage standard capeshit like the DCAU.

are a fag
>weeb calling the DCAU trash

YJ is a (shitty) show with a completely different continuity, in which he actually does look far more like a monkey normally.

Cyborg doesn't count because he's a robot.

Real answer: Because the creators didn't have shipping goggles on. They wrote them as an old married couple but not romantically. BBRae was thing in the comics for a while but it never really goes anywhere. Just an eternal will they, won't they

what does the word robot mean in english again?

You get a few points for the creative use of (You), but you lose all of them for being retarded.

Hilarious, considering the Slavonic roots for the word "robot" means "slave."

>implying BBRae is shit taste

>What animal do you think she'd like to be fucked by?
All of them

Why the fuck do they look like 40 or something?

The hug in the Magic book episode was the most obvious

>Who the fuck hired Slade in the first place?

Nobody hired Slade, did you even watch this show? He just wanted an appreciate and felt that Robin was the perfect fit.

>What fucking Robin is leading them?

Because he's good at leading them?

>having to go all the way to the top to use the bathroom
I bet Robin and BB did a lot of sink pissing. I know I would.

Because it's Titans, not Teen Titans.

What the fuck? Why?

It happened in the comics and in TTG. I guess it could've happened in TT if it got more seasons.

People like you are the reason Korra and YJ turned to shit.

Both of those shows simply lack writing talent. Nothing to do with shipping.

but it did in my dreams

BULL SHIT. Avatar and Teen Titans were good shows, but they did something important. They left most of the shipping to THE FANS. Arguing over who should be with who, shitty fanfiction, fapworthy smutfics, fan art, endless discussion and debate, these helped keep the fandom alive until sequel series were made. Look how rapidly YJ turned to shit in just two seasons because they made half the plot about who fucked who during the timeskip. What is the worst part of any capeflick? THE LOVE INTEREST. The only one that was remotely tolerable was Widow in Winter Soldier, and that wasn't even a love interest, just a chick he hung out with! In-series shipping is a terrible idea 99% of the time.

>because they made half the plot about who fucked who
Exactly who is asking for this?

OTOH, if they had put in a few more obvious moments, and made it official by the end of the series, it would have probably made the show better. (Give it the RobStar treatment, IOW.)

Reminder that Raven is for Blackflash therefore Raven is built for BBC

Then where did they stick Terra? The bathroom?

>Exactly who is asking for this?
THEY THINK WE ARE! The idiots who make these shows see all the shipping crap online and think it's what we want.

The idiots who make these shows right now think we want TTG, there's no point caring about what they think user. Gotta wait until a new generation comes in.

No wonder she was so pissed.

Because the creators didn't like your shitty ship and said there relationship was more like brother and sister. All Bb/Raven cancer stems from this show and it makes me happy they're pushing Damian/Raven now

Neat.

Maybe the writers shouldn't have written them like an old married couple then.

Because in the comics, they age, and they've been around for a long ass time.

BBRae reads very different in the comics.
First off Beast boy isn't happy go lucky and Raven is way more emotionally stunted and suffering from girl locked in the tower syndrome.

>substituting cancer with another cancer

That's why Sup Forums's opinion shouldn't be taken seriously sometimes.

You'd think they put the bedrooms closer to the base of the building, not on the parts that hanging outward.

This is a terrible floor plan.

Basically this.

Because Terra the strong had a nice badonkadonk.

TTG does

>thinking Terra has more ass than Raven.

Huh, I thought they were kind of a thing? Its been so long since I watched the show tho

TTG shits all over the characters, making it basically unwatchable.

(It also destroyed RobStar, instead of something unusually cute for modern stories - the girl constantly trying to get the brooding guy to lighten up and see her that way - we get a typical dateless loser pining after an oblivious girl.)

>ywn shit in the same toilet as Raven and Starfire

Why live?

see