Lily Allen BTFO by BASED Taxi driver!!!!!!!!!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3882656/Find-immigrant-drive-stupid-tart-Lily-Allen-claims-London-black-cabbie-refused-drive-children-singer-s-crocodile-tears-Calais-jungle-migrants.html

twitter.com/lilyallen/status/791976583175299072

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-RgOm_WJKpE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3882656/Find-immigrant-drive-stupid-tart-Lily-Allen-claims-London-black-cabbie-refused-drive-children-singer-s-crocodile-tears-Calais-jungle-migrants.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2jFkkRF-nXg
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/12/lily-allen-apologises-on-behalf-of-england-while-visiting-calais/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking based.

Hope she throws herself off Tower Bridge.

REMINDER AUSIES MUST SLEEP

I'm so erect right now

Lilly Allen s such a shit human being she released this song about her brother Alfie who play Theon on Game of Thrones. They were casting it at the time and it almost cst him the role. He had to show up early and work twice as hard to prove he was reliable because his sister released this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=-RgOm_WJKpE

ahahahhahahha nice

>white man trying to give the business to a person of color
>rich white woman gets upset

WE NEVER SLEEP

Surprised she managed to find a taxi driver who wasn't an immigrant in the first place

Nice one lad

Literally who

Literally who?

dumb cunt absolutely BTFO

Based taxi man

Bless you Brits and your anglo ways

After brexit the bants have been absolute madman tier

>hate your country
>surprised when your country hates you back
This must be white black magic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

You dolt, Not a black cabbie as in a nig nog cab driver. Someone who drives a black cab

wow

who the fuck does that to their siblings?

This song was brought out years before the GoT show was even being considered you lying twat.

Black cab, not a backstreet minicab. Obviously she isn't dumb enough to find an immigrant taxi to get raped in, despite her virtue signalling

Can someone explain to me who this is?

a

good story though

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3882656/Find-immigrant-drive-stupid-tart-Lily-Allen-claims-London-black-cabbie-refused-drive-children-singer-s-crocodile-tears-Calais-jungle-migrants.html

I read it like the Kraut did also. I had to read it a couple times to understand what the url text meant.

>yfw you will never know who the based cabbie of BTFOing luvvies was

A relatively famous singer.

Sleep is for the weak

LAIDF Detected. GOT casting took place 9 years ago. That song as a major reason Alfie ha a hard time breaking into the business.

>no chris evans

Guess she hates UK, according to this thread

I can't keep up with all these whiners who hate countries that have good living standards

Theres no shrimp on that barbie what the fuck is this?

Well in a nutshell, she apologized on behalf of all of the U.K. for not taking in more immigrant cock. Started crying/OP's pic.

Based cabbie. Never kill an enemy when you can kill a traitor.

She went to calais to ""apologies on behalf of the UK"" to refugees and complained that anyone who complained about refugees was a nazi racist xenophobe

Oh that makes it a reasonable mistake then, Cousin Merle has chimed in so your good Hanz.

Based taxi driver unleashed pure savagery on unsuspecting smug cunt.
This is borderline art.

Brexit has changed Britain for the better already

>LAIDF
lmao
she's a truly terrible human being though. you're right.

has anyone seen her old mans film about dianas death? decent watch 2bh youtube.com/watch?v=2jFkkRF-nXg

> LAIDF
Lets be real, why would I or anyone would defend this cunt.

They're called prawns cunt.

Ahaha based Londoners BTFOing invader collaborators.

that was unnecessary

but FUCKING AWESOME

i mean, who turns down free money on principle these days?

No idea who she is.

Please sleep we'll still be here so don't worry

I was literally about to say the same thing.

Shoot traitors twice.

Black cabs in London are mostly driven by WHITE FUCKING MALES because they have to study the roads for 3 years before becoming qualified

Uber drivers are mainly pakis with iphone satnavs

Shite singer with a hint of fame for talking shit about other celebrities and publically supporting Gordon Brown, the worst prime minster in history.

Absolutely amazing.

THESE FUCKING LEGS

Literally who did literally what?

There's a shift system in place, so the shitposting never stops.

>i mean, who turns down free money on principle these days?

The people who voted Brexit. Everyone else has fair-weathered "principles", based on flavor-of-the-month trends.

ahahahahahahaha

this. london cabbies are really the last of the cockney blue collar workers you'll still find in london. endangered species.

unironic salt of the earth types.

ON BLAAAAAAAAAST

Who is this? Some remainiac anti-white liberal?

see

HAHAHA.

LUVVIES NEED GASSING.

>filename
fucking kek

hahahahahaha wait, is this the 13 year old boy whose sob story made this dumb cunt cry?

>this
>13 year old
>shaved
>these pectoral muscles
>13

>with my kids
THINK OF THE CHILLUNS!

I actually like that song but Jesus that it such a sociopathic thing to do to your own brother, especially since he's probably not in the best mental state to begin with if he stays in his room all day smoking weed

The only time I heard classic cockney accents in London was when I took cabs

>5'2"
aw man small women make me randy

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/12/lily-allen-apologises-on-behalf-of-england-while-visiting-calais/

lily's the girl crying and apologising to him "on behalf of her country"

This man is winning.

Turns out he's 17 and his "older brother" that is in the UK is a family friend.

Oi ya fuckin bogan

I like small women too but not when their legs are that fucking thick. She looks like a fucking hobbit.

I'm talking about the guy genius, they say he's a 13 year old Afghan boy

Haha what a stupid tart.

You are the retard, white cab driver trying to give an immigrant (read as minority) taxi driver business by refusing to cart this cunt around.

This article said he was reunited with his father in the UK.

And that he'd been starving in Calais for two months, lol.

HOLY SHIT

I DIDN'T KNOW POL ALLOWED SNUFF FILMS

eh, 95% of the time the iPhone Paki'll do. You;ll be stuck in traffic either way and all the good rat runs have been closed off anyway, so the Knowledge doesn't really help. Might as well save £10.

Suck on it, you fucking cunt.

I wanna buy that cabbie a beer.

immigrant = PoC

thought you bongs called em slags. Is tart a punch you in the gabber words in the pub?

In her defense, it sucks to have a NEET brother. I know from experience

>when she thinks you're a boy

Things that never happened general