Tech Jacket

So how exactly were Zach and Lin "incompatible?" was it ever explained? As long as it's some kind of hole, he should be able to stick it in right? did her hole have teeth or something?

Give him a handy ffs

like look at her crotch here. nothing seems out of place or unusual, no bulge or something so it must be a hole, not like an alien dick or something

My guess, no hole.

then why did she go lesbo?

Because they both have the same thing so it can pleasure each other more

They're at least same species.

or blow him
or titfuck him
or ask him to perform whatever act pleases her if it isnt going to hurt him
ive never heard of this comic and im glad i haven't, seems dumb

And yet you continue to read Big Two garbage, fancy that.

...is said character in this book much?

She's the MC's girlfriend, so yeah.

>horny teenagers can't devise a non-penetrative way of fucking
Most unrealistic thing in this entire fucking book.

OFF TO EBAY!

>thinks he's superior reading capeshit from the third-largest comic book publisher

Neck yourself.

their romance is the least interesting part of the book. get it for the power armor escape fantasy

How are the trades set up? I'm a bit confused looking at them. Are there 4 trades?

No, it's actually a thousand tiny spider legs that unfold and gobble up semen during lovemaking. The men have slightly different spider legs.

Doesn't it work out all the end and it turns out sex is awesome?

the writer is a cuck fetishist and has a small mind, there's no other explanation

Technically this was Kirkman's idea.

somebody had a cuck fetish, that's the only explanation
I've got nothing against that if that's what gets you off, especially in this scenario because it's not like either of you is going to be able to pop a baby out of this pairing, but getting forced into that because you didn't even want to try to understand your SO's genitalia is disgusting.

How many times are you going to post this?

How many times am I going to see OP post this exact thread because this is the second time now

>whining after seeing a thread only twice

you haven't been here long enough. Also I'm OP, I've never made this thread before. Tech Jacket has a fanbase of like 10 people in Sup Forums.

does it? I'm missing some issues and I can't find them anywhere online. of course the win-o' thread links have expired by now

shit I'm retarded
Of course I haven't been here long enough, only since ~2009, everybody's a newfag compared to somebody. Just the nature of the game.
ask the Win-o' thread if anybody has them, and post the links to the original upload posts to prove that you fucking tried

I just came up with and drew geldarian sex organs

should I post it here spoilered, post it to an /aco/ thread (someone link me a fitting one for xeno stuff?), or upload it to imgur?

spoiling NSFW rarely works and only works on Sup Forums because sometimes otherwise SFW manga have nipples in them

/aco/ and link it here, but only if your art is good

What the hell? I followed a storytime of Tech Jacket here ages ago and I thought it was pretty much finished? When did they start making more? And what's with this sudden cuckoldry? I thought the whole point of the first series was to just be a feelgood power fantasy?

Ok, I've posted it here:

I made an effort to use design motifs that they use for geldarians in tech jacket even though I didnt draw it very well.

and of course to make it disgustingly foreign/different/what the fuck to a normal human boy

also I think either /i/ or /ic/ or one of those boards has a thread for deliveries for other boards

pretty cool man, nicely done

>Doesn't it work out all the end and it turns out sex is awesome?
Near the end of the comics, Tech Jacket and Lesbian make peace. The comic ends (on issue #12) with a short time skip, and all 3 are living together in a poly relationship on the moon and flying around the galaxy being space heroes.

There's no mention of sex or that they resolved their sex problems. But Tech Jacket ends up with altered physiology himself, somehow, not that it's really explained much.

The implication to me was that it's still unresolved, and that he's cucked forever.

pus juice

They are incompatible because he thought she'd have a pussy but it ends up he is one.

>But Tech Jacket ends up with altered physiology himself, somehow, not that it's really explained much.
he just gets "evolved" by the black goo alien which was just an excuse to upgrade his armor a bit.

His armor can turn into all kinds of things though, I wonder if he ever thought about having the armor turn his hand into the male geldarian equivalent