Look, we all get angry, but when someone is consistently angry or always finding new reasons to be angry...

Look, we all get angry, but when someone is consistently angry or always finding new reasons to be angry, it means they have a very very very very small dick.
He's talking about Sup Forums isn't he?

*checks*

nope

Maybe. Couldn't tell ya.

My TMI is like, huge.

Most Sup Forums anons don't have a dick

I'm very rarely angry.

>Most Sup Forums anons don't have a dick
I think that just proves OP's point.

I guess since the whole point was that "average" was actually below average, and at 6.7 im basically average and thereby by the episodes standards tiny.

And anger is good anyway, gives a rush that is great when working out, better angry then depressed.

I wasn't trying to disprove it

Nah. More like tumblr since they're always looking for small things to be pissy about.

Imo Sup Forums is rather tame in comparison to tumblr.

Shut up, Boco, you don't have a dick.

Nuh uh. My TMI is 6.7 inches.

Ah. You're one of those people.

>my TMI

Are you trying to create some kind of pop music sensation, like Kelis and Milkshake?

Have you not seen the episode of South Park OP posted?

My last 2 girlfriends called me a big guy when we started getting intimate

I have not. Went right over my head

You're an idiot, he's referring to the south park episode TMI.
>inb4 I was only pretending to be retarded

Not him but ignorance and stupidity are not interchangeable.

The joke is that men have come up with a fake mathematical equation (length times diameter plus weight over girth divided by angle of the tip squared) to justify them saying how big their dicks are.

Fuck off boco, you waifufagged morrigan and don't even play vsav.

No, he's talking about people whose opinions offend them. He likes to pretend that people are just angry because they're mindless subhuman blobs, because it's easier than thinking they might have a point.

Yes I do. Just not with other people.

You like to pretend compensation isn't a phenomena in people with physical shortcomings.

The episode is merely offering a theory as to why some people can be so consistently overly angry over stupid shit. Its like when you realize manlets get buff and are easily angered if anything questions its manhood, people compensate when there is something they can't change that is wrong with them. Having a tiny dick would probably have an impact on you.