SCIENCE CONFIRM /POL IS ALWAYS RIGHT

science has an explanation for all of /pol observations.

>Those transplanted from a high-predation site to a stream without predators were larger, matured later and reproduced more slowly. Where Reznick had introduced predators, the guppies adapted by maturing at an earlier age. Survival became a race to produce more babies.

Does the above recall you something?

>discovermagazine.com/2015/march/19-life-in-the-fast-lane

>mfw we're utterly fucked because we killed all our enemies...time to start civil wars?

>if you kill your enemies, they win

Trudy is a wise man.

>larger, matured later and reproduced more slowly

pic related

> maturing at an earlier age (...) produce more babies

pic related

at this point civil war is the only scientific solution to western problems

Literally
>bad times make strong men
>strong men make good times
>good times make weak men
>weak men make bad times

spot on burger bro, we don't have such a way of saying in pastaland, the closest we are is

>Idleness is vices' father

Some things never change.

GILGAMESH / ENKIDU 2016

>People are guppies

>Babbies first dabble into evolutionary psychology
Ahh yes, I remember 2013 Sup Forums well.

>using the terms conservative and liberal unironically

imagine being this new to politics

>mfw he was actually right

so you don't see any resemblances to the current fertility rate emergency in western countries as opposed to the ultra-prolific migrant dindus?

I AM AMAZED

wait...I just noticed your flag..nuff said

was him gilgmesh's boy pucci?

quality post, canadian diaspora

Well we know that at least in the western world, people with better economic status tend to have less kids.
And when we import niggers and arabs who have shit economic status, they'll breed like bunnies. Only problem is that they are shit tier humans, and therefore the majority wont get to the high economic status where you wouldnt have 8 kids anymore.
So its not one or the other, but both?

So we all died in 2012?

>and therefore the majority wont get to the high economic status where you wouldnt have 8 kids anymore.
we should ask burgers about pakis gook and dindu doctors and shiet and see if once they reach bourgeoise status they stop reproducing like rabbits...in here all the negro still sell lighters on the streets, there aren't middle class migrants I can relate to

>tfw Sup Forums is the high-predation site and our survival has become a race to produce more memes

>wolves would be conservative politically because I'm conservative politically and wolves are badass haha get fucked rabbit liberals

>Europe BTFOs the entire world in the Colonial Era
>Accumulates vast wealth, enough to completely discard its working class and shift to an intellectual/service economy
>The latter field always produces cucks, but this is amplified by the fact that there are no blue-collar arbeiters to counterbalance it.
>Further amplified by white guilt focused on the fact that no comparable wealth exists in the rest of the world, and by immortality syndrome, which is the assumption that because we have an unbeatable military we can do whatever we want to denigrate our nation and it will still survive
Europe, the Near East, India, and China all existed in a "balance of power" before Columbus discovered the New World, and back then we had motivation to compete and defend ourselves. Colonialism has turned out to be as much a disaster for us as it has been for everyone else.

nice post indeed burger bro, kudos

That's the kinda the point, there's so few dindu doctors around that you dont really notice them having less kids, which they probably are. Look at Obama, he doesnt have 7 kids running around acting like monkies, he's got 2 girls and so far only one of them is acting like a whore.