How long before they reveal the obvious that is Mr. Gar being KO's father?

How long before they reveal the obvious that is Mr. Gar being KO's father?

he's not you idiot, Carol wouldn't have KO with him, then be not in a relationship with him years later but still be on good terms with him, Also Gar held no real relation to KO in the first episode, he had to be goaded into hiring KO by Carol.

Clearly it's gonna be that Laserblast guy.

This.

I always thought K.O.'s father was the I'm guessingleader of P.O.I.N.T. (the guy in the center of the team photo)

>mfw people think A Real Magic Skeleton is an undertale reference

>people legit think Mr. Gar is a Senator Armstrong reference
ITS MIKE HAGGAR JESUS FUCK

I think they're gonna reveal that Mr.Gar fucked up once and is responsable for K.O's father death

then Carol would REALLY hate him and not allow KO to work at the bodega.

Not if she doesn't blame him for what happened.

This. Carol forgive Mr.Gar, but he hasen't forgive himself and can barely talk to Carol since the incident

Where are his nipples?

I saw the two-parter

K.O.'s father is Laserblast

Venomous is Laserblast's brother

>any skeleton in a show is automatically an undertale reference
Fuck you kid

Ya know that sounds pretty likely

Gar is Enid's father

double this. and gar is partly responsible for his death or disappearance. he was late because he just HAD to get that fukken sandwich

it leaked?

If it has then someone probably would've posted it somewhere by know. But correct me if I'm wrong.

nah, you are right but that user didn't post a source. yeah, i checked my usual spots but nothing has been leaked so far.

these fucks dont realize ARMS was conceptualized by Ian well before Undertale was thing. He was in the 2012 pilot for fucks sake.

that WOULD explain how Venomous immediately knew for some reason who the fuck KO was when his moustache fell off in "We're Captured."

omg I think this isnt completely retarded.

>From this point forward any skeleton appearing in any media will be understood as a reference to undermeme

As an OG bones fan myself, this rattles my bones to no end.

Isn't Armstrong kinda of a reference to Haggar, tough?

>these fucks dont realize ARMS was conceptualized by Ian well before Undertale was thing
Are you illiterate?