What are some of the most bluepilled stuff you've ever heard/witnessed?

>but if trump wins he's going to start a war!
>christians should support the jews because they're God's chosen people!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally this and only this.

Everything else is superficial bullshit but liberals are so fucking brain dead Goddamn stupid they've actually uttered these words unironically before voting Clinton.

Fuck their brain dead asses into a desert to die.

>Jews are chosen people!

How'd that meme even get started anyway? It's prevalent in the American South

I live in the south and I've never heard that shit one time until this election cycle.

Whenever I head someone mentioning ''safe spaces'' I really can barely restrain myself from punching this person in the face.

>following path/pavement even though it increases journey length

>went to psychology and philosophy class
>it's a class on how to get the answer from polls you want and interpret it the way you need
>liberal one-sided interpretation of philosophers, no mention of that nietsche guy, must have been too niché

>ex refers to dumping me as "the breakup"

>save the white race but cut welfare so only save some of the whites

Women are garbage, I tried to throw my soul into one many years ago, was willing to marry.

She eventually broke up with me so she could go be a whore while she still had the youth to do it.

Better than cheating I guess.

>We should let in illegals/muslim migrants because that's what Jesus would do!

>Gays are just like you and me! Love is love!

>in Research class at uni.
> teacher is able to connect trumps pussy comment to phenomenology.
> says locker room talk is for 7th graders
> says something about hillary that she is above him.
its like these people like being sheep and being controled.

>believe trump will start a war

That's what fascists do, senpai.

You're the most blue pilled maggot in the ubiverse, coming to fascism central and making this boundlessly retarded thread

get meme degree and get high paying job

>senpai
>fascists

this is the most bluepilled thing i ever saw, especially considering trump has been a democrat for most of his life. so democrats are fascists? get it right CTR.

>people only voted for bernie in the primaries because theyre sexist

A literal fag started talking to me about elections, I said I support Trump, he goes apeshit and calls me a bigoted racist. He also said he would move to Sweden if we left the EU. I wish I was joking about this.

>fascists

No fly zone in syria will start a war and Hillary is all for it.

How satisfying would it have been to just smash his face on a table so hard he couldn't see striaght?

I ask myself that question often while in the middle of a "debate".

Trump grass roots support came from pol and places like it, where the community is Maj. Fascist and gov. Propoganda botnets thrive Even if he's not a fascist his supporters are, and will continue pushing until the gov. Becomes more and more fascist. Same strategy the left uses, elect officials and move them left. And its fuking clear to anyone with a triple digit iq You don't know the meaning of blue pilled

>See middle-aged black man in Calais jungle
>'We must help that Syrian child'

I don't know if the left are just trolling us at this point. I can't believe they're this stupid.

Fascism has been dead for 70 years, gramps. Soft-communism or "Democracy" as the blue pilled masses call it is what's hot.

i don't know why so many people here are anti-trump - although i know why really. the fact is that our media is more finely tuned than america's. the people don't question anything they hear from the BBC because it's the BBC. so the BBC can pedal in opinions, and thus the people are brainwashed.

they can just put a minor chord sound track over a voice over of somebody saying he's evil and nasty and racist and then the soundbyte of him saying "they're rapists" or release an 11 year old video like it happened yesterday.

i dont know why so many people are cucked here

A fucking leaf
A fucking bong

Its a Quote from the king James Bible who made jews the chosen people rather than the judean people of Judea at the time of Christ.

Eternal Anglo strikes again.

A fucking r/The_Donald tourist

They're comfortable. They've never lived through hard times.

Hillary is going to bring hard times, and half the world is too brainwashed and stupid to realize it.

Go to a retirement home, volunteer to take care of them a bit, as the ones who still have clarity in their heads about it.

They'll fucking tell you.

>Propoganda botnets thrive
>grass roots support came from pol
>triple digit IQ

1) social media propaganda is by definition ineffective because twitter algorithm creates an echo chamber

2) trump has more support than 1 korean fishing forum, don't downplay it.

3) trump has an IQ of 156 by the way. i think it's quite arrogant that you'd think yourself so superior from two posts

No, fuck off nigger.

You do shame to the spanish inquisition. Your country was taken over by Muslims and it fought back with fire the moment it could.

>I spend my time regurgitating fascist propaganda but can't admit to myself what I really am
Kill yourself shitbag.

>"America is a democracy."

Even if some of the muslims are rapist we helping people so we should deal with a little extra crime

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>
>

>I wish I was joking
Firstly, that's 'were'. Secondly why would you want the faggot to stay?

>communism
>democracy
Pick one. Democracy is the enemy of communism

>I spend my time shitposting on Sup Forums about topics I have very little knowledge about to people who aren't defending aforementioned topics
Stop replying to me, dude. You have literally nothing of intelligence to say.

>save the white race as long as they aren't fags, jews, liberals or women

>We need to diversity
>but everyone has to think the same

>I just bought one of those tiny cars!
>Its got better gas mileage
>Why do you still have your Truck?

>we shouldnt have guns
>but cops shouldnt have guns either
>and we also dont need borders
>because no one is illegal

>Protty upset that his Bible a shit.

What the fuck are you even trying to say you worthless waste of oxygen?

I'm telling you Spain was fucking conquered by Muslims. The spanish inquisition happened when they tried to take it back.

>christians should support the jews because they're God's chosen people!
A lot of my family believes this and it's absolutely infuriating.

>talking to my brother about the election
>get on to racial voting trends
>then on to the Hart-Celler Act
>"it doesn't matter that the people were lied to because their choice to want to keep the ethnic makeup homogeneous is predicated on racist ideas"

I want to fucking kill these shitlibs. The worst part is that it seems harder to find redpilled people here in bongland; basically everyone I know is a fucking cuck.

There will be a day when they destroy society to the point where no one will protect them.

Then you murder them.

Do you fucking hear me? Murder them.

Some coworker said to me that if i dont want to race mix with njggers simply means that I dont want to be part of the evolution . And he listens to shit country music and rap music.

I would rather not have society destroyed in the first place

It's not your choice, as is the case in the entire history of humanity.

The retarded majority kills the thinking minority.

how is thi different from
>if Hillary wins WW3 is going to happen!

didn't mean to reply

31 years old..never once heard that shit here in the south and I was raised in a religious household.

>" I'm voting for Hillary because she is a woman and a woman in the WH would be cool"

Trump wants to fix relations with Russia, try to start a future of cooperation instead of violent competition.

What else do you want me to say?

The King James Bible describes all of the children of Israel as his chosen people. The Jews were only one of twelve tribes. Given, they were blessed that the Messiah would be born through their bloodline (specifically, the bloodline of David). They are the ones that held the traditions the strongest and preserved the record, so they assume that they are the only children of Israel left.

>Putin saves white race

Source please

If he is going to win, you dumb bric HUE,

If he is going to win, he WILL at least cut down on NATO and get out current spheres of influence.

He will be eaten alive when talking (listening is more like it) to Putin and Xi Jinpin.

He will pull out, making a mess of these places by effectively leaving old friendships and thus creating a power vacuum.

Hillary is shit also.
At least with her we will suffer a few more years of SJW bullshit.
With Trump it will go down pretty fucking fast.

He is NOT your Jesus!!

Hillary is the grim reaper, Trump is an asshole wanting to create a future for his family.

Am I fucking wrong?

>fuck of facist
r/antifacism please go

>Trump will start nuclear apocalypse ww3
Literally how?
The only reason ww3 can start if usa and russia start a war.
Trump wants to be friends with Putin and stop ISIS terrorism in Syria... not even declaring war on middle east countries.
Maybe Russia will join Nato under Trump's presidency(correct me if i'm wrong).
Trump's focus is fixing the economy not starting wars. He is a fucking businessman not a warmonger.

>kaine is a much better vp pick
>there is more than 2 genders
>right wingers are a bunch of conspiracy nuts
>the democratic party is the party of minorities
>only 1 in 10,000,000 votes is a possible case of voter fraud

Because she is already well on her way to starting ww3. Didn't Joe Biden already say, "we ARE going to ATTACK Russia," which is a declaration of war?

>things have improved under Obama

>Israel is our greatest ally
>kikes are perfectly fine people