Why do ugly desparate white guys go for ugly asians?

Why do ugly desparate white guys go for ugly asians?

I got a cute one :)

Hi feminist.

Asians don't blow up to 175 lbs after marriage like your fat ass

>why do ugly desperate white guys go for ugly asians

Sounds like you answered your own question

another slide thread

Good luck with that.
>i got a cute one :)
>ywsfw

Eurasian master race reporting in.

We are supreme and magnificient, what are you?

>Why do (Men) go for (Women)

Becuaes they have vaginias for benis

because 3/10 women refuse to go for the 3/10 guys

they still think they DESERVE a 9/10-10/10

if your first digit your weight is higher than "1" you had better get used to ugly cause thats all your gonna get

Why do hot white women go for scrawny asians and indians?

Because Asian women are a nice consolation prize for white men who can't get quality white women.

Well here in Norway its really easy,
if you're ugly but have money you just go to Thailand and get a woman there.

You guys might think this is a niche small thing to do, but it is extremely widespread.

tldr: Because white men usually have such bad genes they are fat stupid and ugly, so they have to find poor people in other countries to get laid.

white women wanted us to embrace diversity didnt they?

I dunno. If I were a fat old not-rich whitey, I'd rather get a Thai bride than get on Tinder and wade though the single mothers, worn-out and discarded coal-burners and drug addict rejects that would be my only other hope.

[lowqualitybait.jpeg]

saged

>implying that an Elliot Rodger raised by a redpilled father isn't what the world needs.

I've noticed that it's beta men who end up hooking with Asian women and ''qt'' shy black nigress's.

And It's normally Extroverted men who go for Latina and Arab women.

Not really related to my post btw. But I also found out that I have a form of Ashkenazi Jew blood within my body, and it's working.

I date asian girls because I'm literally surrounded by them in my course/university where I spend most of my time. Before that I used to date white girls for the same reason.

>the world needs less whites

White men dating Asian women, especially ugly ones, are broadcasting their beta status.

some of them are cute

Literally this.

When has this ever fucking happened?

Asian chicks are hot and I get much more play from Asian women than white women.

Just a personal example, but I find white women and Asian women equally attractive. White women are a little bitchier / high maintenance in my experience, while Asian women are a little more friendly and aim to please.

Wew, white women were my consolation prize until I got the skills to talk to Asian women without dropping spaghetti everywhere

>i get much more play from Asian women than white women

You could have saved time and just said you're a beta who settles for low tier pussy.

LOL

Not a mongrel

Oh, look. Another butthurt virgin thread about bashing the non-wizards.

also not politics
also a slide thread
also sage

They don't Panjeet. You have to go back.

I love his pics.

If you think Asian pussy is low tier, I'll have to take a boat out to save you, cos you're in denial.

I hope you're not white.

northern caucasian white woman>>>southern caucasian mediterranian/arab/indian women>>asian woman>latino woman >>>>>>>>>>>>>> negro woman. only alpha can pick the best

The list should stop after Mediterranean. Bestiality is wrong.

in anime, there is already half of a meme.

Oh fuck Sup Forums youre right, better tell my SK GF to hit the road and stop making me delicious food and getting unlimited blowjobs, ya really made me think!

>ugly people with ugly people
It's as nature intended.

for breeding yes
....but not for joy

What a bad argument. Literally all progress of civilization is based on the premise of maximizing benefit and minimizing costs.
>It's great to eat meat without having to hunt for days in the bush.
>It's great to be healthy without being a whole week postrated in bed.
>It's great to talk with people at the other side of the globe without having to travel for months
>It's great to change the channel without having to lift my ass
ad infinitum.

wow you look like keanu reeves :)

t. forever alone stormfag sperglord

Haha enjoy your bad-skinned heifer. Famously mediterranean women are better looking than northern europeans. Also comparing indians to mediterraneans? Not even the same ballpark, friendo.

>inb4 muh Scandinavians

Yes, they're pretty, but they age badly ad dress badly past 25.

I only consited the caucasian looking woman from india/arab world, my 51 y/o redhead mother still looks very fresh btw

meant*