Stronger Together #23 /ST/

KILLARY MAKING INFOGRAPHICs
IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON MAKING MEMES READ THESE AND STICK TO THE FORMAT
KEEP THIS GOING TIL THE 8TH

>----------DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL FONT---------- from her campaign if making new meme’s

a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Extrabold.ttf

>----------OFFICIAL HILLARY CAMPAIGN COLOURS --------- and Tips from a Brit:

#E4002B - red, used only for important highlights (hashtags, bold words) [90% opacity]

#00B7E9 - light blue, used for the main statements [75% opacity]

#000033 - dark blue - used for information or sentences [80% opacity]

>Avoid using too much text and always use the bold font. Usually increasing the contrast and slightly decreasing the brightness will help your background image stand out.

INCLUDE RUSSIA IN INFOGRAPHIC
INCLUDE THE IMWITHHERLOGO
INCLUDE THE ENLISTING WEBSITE
INCLUDE “Paid for by Hillary for America”

----------POSTING ON TWITTER----------------

If POSTING NEW MEME’s Do it from NON Trump, Pepe, Deplorable accounts. Rather Pro-Shill accounts
>NEW MEMES POST FROM SHILL / LEFT ACCOUNT

RESPOND TO THE MEME’s using Alt-Right Accounts with outrage
>RAGE AND FORWARD / Ask ??? TO NEWS USING NORM ACCOUNT

>Ex. “Why does Hillary want War with Russia and to #DraftOurDaughters

>“I am all for Diversity but do we really want to let Hillary #DraftOurDaughters in a war with Russia”

>” If Hillary’s #NoFlyZone fails it’ll be WWIII and she plans to #DraftOurDaughters”

PREVIOUS THREADS

Other urls found in this thread:

sss.gov/Registration/Register-Now/Registration-Form
youtube.com/watch?v=VoI7KMJuQBw
thecoli.com/threads/i-literally-predicted-that-war-propaganda-what-start-with-a-buzzfeed-article-here-it-is.477086/
twitter.com/Raisin6000000/status/792015158696611840
twitter.com/paxlynx/status/792024615879004160
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war
nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2016/06/16/hillary-clinton-favors-women-being-included-in-the-draft-but-not-all-women-do/
politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390
huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-draft_us_57617765e4b09c926cfdc0a8
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4478/text
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/283631-clinton-backs-mandatory-draft-for-women
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ahr0-KpvLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Normie see these ads, their reaction:

>a) Oh wow such gender equality, standing up to bad bully Putin. Go Hillary!

>b) WTF I don't want to be drafted! Make love not war, I'm not with her.

In EITHER case you are helping Hillary, because sooner or later this shit will be debunked as a fear-mongering false flag by the Alt-Right, and people who got scared/butthurt will realise they just got troled, reinforcing their support for Hillary.
MORONS.

It's only le based persuasion man approved, Chaim.

Nice thread.

Can you do something similar, but with more quality?

THREADLY REMINDER:

>KEEP THIS GOING UNTIL NOV. 8, this should be a /general/ thread every day.

>Don't forget to use #ImWithHer and #StrongerTogether in your Tweets. This ensures that your Tweet reaches actual Hillary Supporters.

>Also, subtly mention in your Tweet that women can be drafted now. Women are stupid and don't pay attention to the news, and likely don't know that women can be drafted now.

>Might be beneficial to include the draft registration form (make it seem like they are immediately required to register): sss.gov/Registration/Register-Now/Registration-Form

>Respond to famous Pro-Hillary supporters with these memes. I.e. if Mark Cuban tweets something, reply to his tweet with one of these memes.

>Respond to all Trump supporters negatively. The idea is make people think that you're a Hillary supporter. Don't do stupid shit, like saying "womyn" or "goys" or "#DieForHer"

>Finally, and most importantly, PUSH THE RUSSIAN WAR NARRATIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=VoI7KMJuQBw
love this

>False flag

Based on what she said.

We have plausible deniability, sure some of the support could be alt-right but it could just as easily be claimed to be Hillary supporters.

okay this is getting pretty funny

thecoli.com/threads/i-literally-predicted-that-war-propaganda-what-start-with-a-buzzfeed-article-here-it-is.477086/

Anyone got the one that mentions something like "combat casualty gap"

They're other reaction is:

NORMIE: wtf? I bet this is a joke

to which you reply:
YOU: she's behind the draft for women and a new war with Russia, look at these links
NORMIE: omg that's not good
YOU: nope, it's a disaster etc etc

First OC concept. Was it worth it?

After very little researh they will discover that Hillary does support women getting drafted and that she really is a warmongerer.
Nice try CTR.

Body Count Equality now!

senpai Persuading Man noticed us

Take it to the real world to increase the impact

Oh God, you're such a faggot

Saw this general earlier and thought it was pretty good but I finally went and looked at twitter, I love you guys

my sides

Sorry famalam, I masturbate too much and can't see text that small any more.

Ok I have a suggestion. Hillary unironically wants to fight against russia to defend Syrian "refugees" who are almost exclusively fighting age males against Russian "islamophobia." And because she is "progressive" that means women too. There has to be something there.... And image of one of the refugees saying she will fight so he doesn't have to or stand with out Syrian sisters - as males leave the middle east in record numbers who will fight for Islam etc... I mean just the while concept

We are infecting society with the idea that Hillary represents war.

I mean, even when real debunks happen, they don't reach as many people as the original story. And especially on Sup Forums. How are you gonna blame some Internet msg board for your problemz, lol

QQ moar

There is so much salt on Twitter right now. This election is amazing.

Good one

Based on 23 threads dedicated to making these ads and disseminating them. I can already see Wolf Blitzer doing special report on the one and only Politically Incorrect Sup Forums board, the "biggest internet stronghold of the right wing terrorism". MSM has insiders here.

Either way it's a win. The point is to implant doubt and induce cognitive dissonance in the low information Clinton voters. There plenty of voters who are only voting because of gender.

Printing out the good ones and spreading them on campuses will boost visibility and plausible deniability.

Hey guys I've been up all night and made some great progress getting some real traction on Twitter but I'm calling it quits need sleep.

Remember

> don't post or retweet meme tier shit
> use appropriate hashtags
> don't post from fucking /pol accounts or have frogs in your profile picture UNLESS your role playing a MAGA who is super mad about this new revelation.
> don't roleplay as an SJW or anything too deep unless you've got your bases covered and know what you're doing.

This is it boys. This is war.

Do any of you bad goys have the png of this?

Knock out student debt.

By knocking out Putin.

Enlist today.

#DraftOurDaughters

He's not the only one.

Oh and say something about our servicewomen will fight in burqas to be socially aware to the Syrian people

Tl DR

Hrc run out of money.now work for it for free.

You guys think they will fall for baneposting?

Don't you think that Russians can actually believe in that shit? We're already preparing for war, and with that stuff going on there can be preemptive strike, no joking.

"Fifty years ago, the streets of Leningrad taught me one thing: If a fight's inevitable, you must strike first" -Putin

they all pose as teens, get the pics of the 36 year olds claiming to be teens and say we are fighing for syrian children and ours alike

pic

Like this!

twitter.com/Raisin6000000/status/792015158696611840

FRESH OFF THE PRESSES! Tell me your thoughts!

fucking kek

has pol learned the enemy so well that we can literally out left the left

what is this faggotry

Should we start concern-trolling?
For example, should we start tweeting?:
>"Does Hillary really want to #DraftOurDaughters? Omg, I just googled it. It's true."
>"Just did some research on #DraftOurDaughters... Hillary really does want them to go to war..."
>"Guys, I'm really worried about this #DraftOurDaughters. I don't want my family to have to die in a war we didnt ask for..."

>Rising the public consciousness of Sup Forums

Possible but unlikely.

I get the feeling nobody wants tonnes of normies coming here and seeing a bunch of evidence they're being lied to every fucking day by people they trusted.

Plus they'll just scapegoat reddit anyway.

I've already got female family voting Stein now. Send them a couple articles and one of the non shit images. I love you Sup Forums

What the fuck have we done Sup Forums?

Yes

here u go tiny but spicy

Why doesn't that hack just write a blog. His work is always so crowded it looks like shit a high schooler would do in arts class

Putting Liberal/Leftist Logic on it's head.....

>>Make more Black Military one's

We're meddling with forces beyond our control.

here u go

YES! GO GET 'EM BEN!

>oh poor arabs
Do they really care about "lives of many syrians?"

desu a good rule of thumb would be using as normie an account possible, reply normies who doubt with link and confirm their fears, and post these ads moderately but put something inbetween so you appear more neutral to these tags.

Doesn't it feel like this may backfire and prep the public for when Hillary declares war on Russia over Syria though?

グリーンランタン

look at this faget
twitter.com/paxlynx/status/792024615879004160

many people will ask

>is this legit? is this real?

the answer should always be

>I'm not sure..i'm researching it now..but if we even have to ask if it's real, isn't that bad enough?

followed up a couple of minutes later with a link to source

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2016/06/16/hillary-clinton-favors-women-being-included-in-the-draft-but-not-all-women-do/

WE DID IT BOYS

This is perfect

Try tomake poster-like pics with abstract graphics

It's good. Could say "Islamophobia?" instead. My favorite phrase though, is "Russian aggression", sounds very war hawkish.

1024px is the ideal width for Twitter

Corner logos should have equal padding on both facets

The text block's backdrop should be padded against the side by the same distance as the height of the font.

INCLUDE THIS
INCLUDE THIS
ON YOUR TWEETS
ON YOUR TWEETS

Threadly reminder:

>Clinton: I support women registering for the draft

politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390

>Hillary Clinton Thinks Women Should Be Included In The Draft

huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-draft_us_57617765e4b09c926cfdc0a8

ALSO INCLUDE THIS HASHTAG ALSO INCLUDE THIS HASHTAG ALSO INCLUDE THIS HASHTAG ALSO INCLUDE THIS HASHTAG

Oh wow.

Last night I went to sleep begging you guys to have this trending when I woke up.

I can't believe you crazy autosts actually did it.

Kek. This election, man,

THIS IS OUR FINEST FUCKING HOUR

THIS IS OUR FINEST FUCKING CAMPAIGN YET

I'M PROUD OF ALL OF YOU

russians are not as stupid as you think
russians dont have hysterical woman making important decisions, their spies know this is memes
russians fact check

Here is my go at it.

national chocolate day

half the tweets

The Twitter Jew is real

When it turns out this shit was actual legislation proposed by Democrats

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4478/text

Good. Let's all remind them about the lolcaust and how all kikes belong in the gas chamber.

NICE

thats the point.

To be honest though, we should have done this near election day, now is a little early. You think it will take 1 and a half week before people will realize it was us?

REMEMBER TO MIND THE VOCAB YOU ARE USING.

Focus on evocative and emotive language rather than verbs. Remember Clinton's main demographic.

Less puns and ad-homs, more emotions, positivity and self righteousness.

am I the only one who thinks this will backfire? libs will double down on any propaganda they see if they think its from their camp and meanwhile actual right-wing women who like guns might switch sides

I got the dilbert like.

>wake up in the morning

d-did we start the fire?

Kek, #draftourdaughters because Trump won't fight for you

>Draft dodger

>not as stupid as you think
Yep, they're a lot more dumber.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/283631-clinton-backs-mandatory-draft-for-women

include this link in your twitter posts

Are you willing to Fight For Her, even if it means Fighting Forever?

>russians are not as stupid as you think
You overestimate average russian.

>i'm not fighting hillarys war
>hillarys war over a server
>hillarys war against those who are fighting ISIS

http ://www.infowars.com/the-most-shocking-campaign-ad-youve-ever-seen/

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THIS
FAT
FUCK

This.

genius.

Nice.

Post with vids of Hillary spazzing out about russian cyber attacks eg
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ahr0-KpvLM

Good news, everyone. Equal-Opportunity Warfare has arrived.

This is amazing.

Literal memetic warfare.

We are living in the first cyber war and you are the ground troops.

Who would have thought that 100 years after WW1, people would wage war through the internet.