Is there any hope of getting these characters back to the way they used to be?

Is there any hope of getting these characters back to the way they used to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zLCLRkYElAI
bleedingcool.com/2017/08/09/new-series-harley-loves-joker-confirmed-dc-comics/
youtube.com/watch?v=CmJn4AXKivc
youtube.com/watch?v=h72fcfwa9Xw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a little confused by your math

Badass Merc Deadpool + "I'm wacky!" Deadpool = Movie Deadpool, that I kinda get

BTAS Quinn + Movie Deadpool = Modern Quinn, you lost me

I don't even know what you're trying to say with the last one

>Classic Harley+Deadpool=SS Harley

Wouldn't it be the other way around?

>BTAS Quinn + Movie Deadpool = Modern Quinn, you lost me
She's become a goofy anti-hero.
>I don't even know what you're trying to say with the last one
Spider-Man used to be clever and make sarcastic quips. Now all he does is crack unfunny jokes in the mold of goofy Deadpool.

That's just you growing up.

You can't seriously expect people to believe that Spider-Man and Harley were always like the way they are now?

When did Deadpool get all cringe goofy? Was it Way or before that?

Casuals have to stop caring about them?

>She's become a goofy anti-hero.
Harley being a quasi-reformed antihero started almost immediately after she was introduced. she's ALWAYS been goofy, you retard. she's a FUCKING HARLEQUIN.

I don't know what the latest mess is with Spiderman, but it's probably not Deadpools fault. Spiderman has been nothing but incomprehensibly retarded decisions ever since OMD.

The game maybe

some time before Cable&Deadpool, when he started to be really basically a pure superhero, and anything related to his life as a merc/villain being heavily compartmentalized and most often in the context of 'haunted by his past'. the Agent X / rebirth-from-a-finger arc was a big turning point for the general tone.

it's still rarely so bad as Sup Forums contrarians want to make it out to be.

She's supposed to be a person with serious mental problems who loves the Joker no matter what he does to her. It's the core of who she it. Making her an empowered feminist antihero who recognizes the Joker's abuse and leaves him ditches the entire point of the character.

says you

you're over a decade late to be complaining about it, then. from the moment of her canonization to the comics she has been constantly cut from Joker, spending IRL years (of publications) apart before some asshat retcons things. pretty sure she's killed him herself at least once.

it has nothing to do with Deadpool.

Honestly, I like this representation of Deadpool more than the movie version.

youtube.com/watch?v=zLCLRkYElAI

I forgot all about this. That is some top tier deadpool

DELETE THIS

That is Zdarsky's Spiderman. It is an incredibly unfunny, randumb, and overall childish version of Spiderman. Then again Bendis/Zdarsky/Slott write Spiderman the same way. Just Zdarsky has the audacity to think he is genuinely funny.

>Spiderman

Chip Zdarsky is so damn unfunny.

Bendis and Zdarsky don't realize that Spider-Man is not a comedian. He's not constantly telling jokes. He's a smartass who with casual sarcastic quips that are clever.

>This has more sales than RYV

Why would anyone want "insert 90's comic reference here"pool or "lol so random"pool back? Moviepool took what was appealing about goofy Deadpool and made it at least somewhat palatable being written by people with actual talent (or at the very least be people who aren't comic book writers).

I'd rather have a Deadpool like the one in Hulk vs.

Wouldn't doubt it. There are better versions out there and it's not like Moviepool did it first or even popularized it, but point is both of the versions of comicpool displayed are inferior versions of the character. And if someone actually wants them back I have to question their tastes.

Haven't seen that in a long time. I miss those Lionsgate movies. But alas, the Disney purchase happened.

There's a decent difference between SS Harley and Palmiotti Harley.

>Making her an empowered feminist antihero who recognizes the Joker's abuse and leaves him ditches the entire point of the character.
That happened in BTAS

Name one episode where she didn't end up going back to the Joker in the end.

Yeah. Can't stand Palmiotti Harley. Hopefully when they start selling the Dini Harley book separately, the sales will have high contrast and DC will get the message and return her to her old self.

bleedingcool.com/2017/08/09/new-series-harley-loves-joker-confirmed-dc-comics/

The Joker Gets Cucked.

Is it an ongoing or a one-shot? I thought it was an ongoing, but the thing says it will be "concluded" which is weird.

Last panel: "I can't read or write."

Sorry Spidey. Not even normies like Riri.

Add Tony, He's just Spider-Man with a goatee now

>I have never actually read a Spider-Man comic before 2008

We know, user, you don't have to tell us that.

The one where she kisses Batman in the end.

Good quips:
youtube.com/watch?v=CmJn4AXKivc

Bad quips:
youtube.com/watch?v=h72fcfwa9Xw

It's a relatively new Spider-Man ongoing so not really surprising. Although the drop in sales was insane. Cancellation soon.

So Spider-man is a 30 year old manchild. I fucking love Marvel...

You can clearly tell who should and should not be writing current Peter
Who Should: The people who make Peter Smart enough to make suits on par with some of Tony's early and midpoint works
Who Shouldn't: People who think Peter is still 18-21