SHE'S BACK

>Following last week’s meltdown on stage where Marilyn walked off after performing seven songs at a concert in New York, he has found himself the center of another controversy.
>The rocker has been accused of sexual harassment and racist remarks by actress Charlyne Yi whose TV credits include House and Steven Universe.

>metro.co.uk/2018/02/20/marilyn-manson-accused-of-sexual-harassment-and-racist-remarks-7327807/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=74BxKXHgk1A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlyne_Yi#Early_life
youtu.be/R1ysa1SCw20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Copy that

I'd bully that face so much.

>La Creatura Chinesca Caguai

santa madre de dios, el hombre chino...

can she fuck off

Everything connected to Steven Universe is cancer

Why is it usually some random nobody after decade of silence

>that everything
yuck

who's this lil china man?

please continue curing my yellow fever

Isn't that the random screaming asian girl seen in Twin Peaks last year?

r/asianmasculinity wins again

She needs the acid treatment. That would fix her attitude.

I know rebecca sugars probably a huge "reverse problem"

but i watched her draw steven universe, and thought she was pretty comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=74BxKXHgk1A

Good Marilyn Manson is a piece of shit who deserves his cucking

fuck this bitch

Marilyn Manson's a character, right? One that Brian Warner plays - part musician, part shock performance artist. Why would anyone take anything he says in character serious? This person is just whining.

>el ogro

I dont think even normies give shit about this little rat

>I can just say anything and do anything without consequence if I say it’s just a character right?

It's as real as Borat.

>roastie or faggot son of single mommy

los ojos casi extinguidos

while she is talentless and has nothing to contribute to society, I do agree it is wrong to make her heritage a part of that argument.

Settle down, Mr Manson

to a degree, yes. especially, if you are considered an artist - that's the leeway they get. did he physically abuse anyone? not from her explanation. he said a few crude remarks, acted like an asshole, and gtfo. seems like schtick to me. man the fuck up.

yep.

kek

Publicity. #MeToo and #TimesUp are a PR dream for washed-up actresses.

What's this,the third guy she's spoken out against?

She's never going to work again

That is one handsome chinaman. I would ching chong his ding dong, if you know what i mean.

apparently she is really mean behind the scenes and bullies the employees lots of gossip connected to Steven Universe's creators the fanbase is a whole other thing

That might've been the case back in 1997, but nowadays it's one and the same. Manson is drunk on absinthe all the time, his songs are now personal (as opposed to telling stories or satirizing american culture), and his schtick is now basically "I will hurt you deeply, but that's only because I genuinely love you"

i've worked in productions before - twice for Disney - and it's always assertive people who are called bullies and mean from recent hires who thought Disney isn't simply a content mill. the vets all know the deal. sometimes the director or field producer has to take charge or else things go haywire.

Yes. It wasn't scripted either. David actually kept rolling even though the two bikers walked on set and removed her from the booth. The absolute madman!

could be. i haven't heard a Manson song in ages and the last time i even thought about him was when he was on a Californication episode. btw, she's saying this happened back during the House days so it was years ago. jeez, can't believe he's going to be 50 this year. lol

First time in my life I dont wanna fuck a woman, exlcuding disfigured and otherwise handicapped people of course.
Usually, no matter how weird a girl looks, there's still something tingling inside me saying "you'd fuck it and you know it."
But this time? Absolutely nothing. I see this and I'm dead inside.
And the longer I bigger the silence grows inside me.
Her face that looks like there's just a gaping hole behind her chin, the overly long and thick neck, and the non existant curves.
I dont wanna fuck this thing and its making me uneasy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlyne_Yi#Early_life
>Yi was born in Los Angeles, California. Her mother, a native of the Philippines, is of Filipino and Spanish descent[citation needed], and her father is of Mexican, Korean, Irish, German, French, and Native American ancestry.[2][3][4]
El puridad no más!

somebody shop a turtle shell on that thing plz

Lmfao this girl is insane as fuck

This.
Ever wanted attention? Now's the time girl! Just think about that one time some guy slept over after he fucked you and you didnt have enough leg space.

Just slam it all out on twitter! Tell the world how a men literally assaulted your personal space without any regard for your own feelings! #metoo

Whats that? Some dudes at work told each other jokes about their ex girlfriends to blow of some steam after getting out of a stressful relationship? Totally unacceptable! #timesup

>he said a few crude remarks, acted like an asshole, and gtfo. seems like schtick to me
It's pretty fucking nuts that this kind of thing generates such vitriol and hysteria these days. I really don't get it at all.

HAAAWH MARYRIN MANSHON U CARR ME CHIN CHONG CHINA MAN I PUT SHRIM IN YAW FOOD EVEN DOUGH U SAY NO SHRIM *drives into oncoming traffic*

So it's all MacArthur's fault.

>lol
leave

Do roasties not realize this harassmen witch hunt will make men ostracize them

Men have already ostracized this chinaman.
She's just going for pity points now.

China man is such a non insult,maybe its cause i'm not Chinese but to me its like saying Englishman or something.

Shes philipino tho so..

Ugly China man wishes someone would sexually harass him.

Honestly I believe this one because Manson's whole deal is being (or trying to be) shocking.

But that's like his thing. How someone can not know Manson will attempt to be controversial (particularly around young pussy) in an attempt to shock people and be edgy I don't know.

Nice

Is this an American?

>Marilyn Manson sexually assulted me

This sounds like a contradicting statement. Leave it to leftards to accuse anyone they don't like of racism and sexual harassment. I'll bet all he said was that he wasn't ever into Star Wars.

leftism is a plague

ah dios mio, es el diablo

Last year at the Guild of Music Supervisors awards, Marilyn Manson touched my face and rubbed it without my permission. I need to jump on this gravy train and make some accusations.

Literally who? She was in Twin Peaks?

Isn't he about 60 years old now?

>Yi

La assassino del todas dias

She is not bad at singing

youtu.be/R1ysa1SCw20

Is it Sup Forums core?

holy shit she's making a career out of accusing people of racism and sexual abuse

who's already gotten it? david cross, some writer she got fired, somebody else and now some guy that came out against women making baseless claims.