Doesnt have blue eyes

>Doesnt have blue eyes
>White

Pick one.

Green eyes are just as acceptable. Brown eyes though, probably not, but in some cases are fine. Black hair + brown eyes is always a no, however.

Is that the non faggot version of Milo?

Well! Looks like Hitler was black!

Who are you quoting?

Hitler had blue eyes.

Mmm, the delicious nigger tears of jealousy.

i know this is a troll image but such people as Augustus and Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix were blond and blue eyed. You can check that on wikipedia.

blue eyes is for peasants

green eyes crew, rarest color of the true master race

>The Romans weren't white
>Russians aren't white
>Most Celts aren't white
>Spanish Empire wasn't white

Brown hair, green eyes high tier, baby.

when sandniggers say they have green eyes they are always actually brown "hazel"

IBERIAN MACHOS WHERE WE AT

Reminder if you are not from this area then you are not Übermensch

I have blue eyes, but I don't feel white, at all.

Blie eyes is only for scandinavians.

Sorry faggot green eyes is true master race , 33% of americans have blue eyes only 2 % have green .

i'm not white , i'm italian

>implying israel isn't a country of immigrants

>666

Iberians with blue eyes are minority.

And slavs.

It might be the rarest, but baby blues are aesthetically superior and have the least amount of melanin out of any eye colour. Less melanin = more white

WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHEEEEIT

Blue ares are a scandi/slav trait, iberians, french and italians do not have blue eyes.

>blue eyes
>blond hair
>mixed beard

What do I win

>germany
>übermensch
I wished.

rome had lots of people in it after all

I have blue eyes and my sister has brown eyes even though we have the same parents. Am I more white than she is?

I thank the stars every morning for my blue eyes. They're not bright blue, more of a bluish grey but still 100% based.

Captcha: Kleine Gasse

Also btw my half Mexican friend has eyes bluer than mine so you might want to redefine your standards of whiteness.

Fucking women, they go crazy over his dark skin and blue eyes. I could strangle him.

>tfw all of my heritage can be traced to the countries you highlighted in green

But I'm Irish and I don't consider Irish übermensch at all... same thing with the English. I have a Dutch/ German side of my family (dads) and an Irish/ Swedish side of my family (moms) and the Irish really are some ugly mofos....

you have it in you, just believe

Hitlers people were originally blue eyed which is why he promoted a purer version. Of Geemany, French and itialians/iberians werent blue eyed.

>doesn't have a haplogroup zb1-55-36 jawline
>lacks the genome xb-59-432
>doesn't have hair color derived from the indo-european caucasian 55-b strand of the c2b5 heterozygote
>white
pick one

I have the darkest blue eyes ive ever seen. I always compare with blue eyed folk I meet but noones bested me yet. I'm certainly an outlier.

They're from my Irish family, the Faraday line

>Tfw 96.7% North Western DNA with rest a little bit Iberian

Snowniggers trying to claim france and italy/greece.

Didn't know Edison was such a sexy motherfucker (nohomo)

>British
>not Übermensch

what are redheads with green eyes in your book then?

We Anglos truly are the master race, G*ermanics are pathetic

>tfw Anglo Saxon descent on one side
>tfw German descent on the other
>tfw brown eyes

at least i'm redheaded which is the sign of being a pure germanic

(((They))) have managed to bring us almost to extinction. They even sacrificed 6 million of their own to achieve that, but there are still some of us left.

The objectively correct tier list

>> Dyes his eyes but leaves his eyebrows a different color

>> doesn't take it up the ass

I.actuallt am blond hair blue eyes but that sort of dye job always pisses me off. If you are going to impersonate an Aryan at least try. Sloppy faggots

Yo don't need to be white to have blue eyes. North Indians, Arabs, Mexicans, Latinxs & Europeans are all white.. and most of them don't have blue eyes.

got bad news for you buddy

>redheaded
Ha fuckin gingy no soul.

Augustus received Rome by appropriation and copied Julius. Julius is the one who made it great and he was brn brn.

>Dyes his eyes

fuck off

Oh, It's another white people aren't actually white people thread

t.brownhaired shitskin.
the "no soul" meme was spread by jews to discredit Redhead Aryans, just like the blonde women are dumb meme was spread as well. Red Hair is the sign of being pure.

>White
>Blue eyes
>Dark hair

Feels good

Love the divide and conquer tactics. Guess white people can't have green eyes either right? Fucking ridiculous man.

I have a blue limbal ring, can i join the club you guise?

I can trace most of my ancestors back to the 13th century. All Norwegian except a couple of Germans (not Ashkenazis), dark blonde hair and blue eyes. Life is pretty good.

Stop the self-hating. And don't be surprised when the SS DNA inside you you awakens when the next war breaks out.

>Jewish
>White
Pick neither. These shit threads are against board rules.

Exactly. The whole world was working like dogs with rabies to destroy your race. Only because of envy.
You are THE Übermensch.

>he doesn't have a soul
>damage controlling this hard

My sister got lucky and got the blue eyes. I have to deal with brown. Funny thing is even tho my pals all have blue or green ones I get the most tail and am the most successfull of us.

Explain that Sup Forumsack

this is very accurate, thank you

also, italian masterrace reporting in

t.shitskin

>brazilian tricked into thinking he is Übermensch