Was expecting this to just remain an outtake. Huh

Was expecting this to just remain an outtake. Huh.

Wut?

Donnie won the Aprilbowl? Neat.

Star Vs. is doing it next season

Source, man, source!

Ring ring

Woah Mama!

This is an actual issue? I thought guys always prefer human looking female monsters.

Fuck off furfag

Good for my boy Donnie
Strange tho

Nick.......

> human women with male robot boyfriends but not a single dude with a fembot.

Isn't because sex dolls and sexualizing robot girls the norm with guys? A woman with a robot BF is more rare imo.

It's just a music video for fun.

Unless Shredder coming back to life and having a dance party with all the villains is also canon.

Why wouldn't it be?

It's an indication of intended characterization.

>underrated post

It was a tease to sucker shipper fans.

>tease

It's the only resolution the Casey vs. Donnie thing is gonna get.

not really. I can think of more cartoons with a human female x robot than male x robot.

Exactly, even Futurama had Bender have sex with Amy and it was A-OK. Hell Bender dates Lucy Asian Actress That Was Popular Back Then. But in the same episode with Fry dating a fembot version of her? He was shamed for it.

So men attempting to deviate from worshiping human pussy is the most illegal thing that can ever be done in storytelling. Want another example? Avatar by James Cameron. Oh the main hero indeed gets to tap alien pussy, but he does it by literally abandoning his humanity and that includes betraying his entire species so he comes across as a scumbag worthy of death.

Has there ever been a positive portrayal of a guy who wants to have sex with non-human chicks? Bonus if they truly look non-human instead of green colored women.

>Has there ever been a positive portrayal of a guy who wants to have sex with non-human chicks?

I mean... yeah? In the same show?

They are both non-human, tho

Almost puked, both are hideous creatures.

So which episode is this supposed to be?

Oh, oh, so two non-humanoids can't be in love without you calling it ugly?

You make me sick.

Not surprised. They pulled the same stuff with A Foot Too Big.
Also sauce?

>I can think of more cartoons with a human female x robot than male x robot.

List them.

Was Nick Shredder autistic?

exclusive to the new DVD.

heavy metal, futurama, that one adult direct to dvd animation whose webm's get posted once in a while.

Sup Forums janitors are way too trigger happy

>sampling that turtle soup.

>A non-canon music video
Wow... How impressive...

>/co janitors are way too trigger happy

It's not janitors. It's somebody posting "Cartoons show this, but not this!" and then deleting the posts when they get proven wrong

They're kissing just like in A foot too big on seaosn 3, so .... still canon XD

>*season 3

It is obvious Casey will not get April this time. I'm neautral with this. Tbh I always wanted to see April with one of the turtles.

April chose salmonella instead of STD . Clever girl.

Possibly a dream sequence.

It's not a dream. It's just a music video, an extra for the next DVD Volume.