Polygon Calls ‘Shadow Warrior 2’ Racist, Says It Doesn’t Belong in 2016

heatst.com/tech/polygon-calls-shadow-warrior-2-racist-says-it-doesnt-belong-in-2016/

(dont worry lads, not a click link to an sjw-site)

>She takes particular issue with the way women are depicted in the game, which range from ninja assassins in skin-tight outfits that “highlight outrageous curves” and killer robots called D.O.L.L.S., which she described as “walking sex objects that moan.”

>The game also comes under fire for its humor. The author doesn’t like the jokes, or how often Lo Wang makes them. She calls the writing “horrible” due to its “racist stereotyping,” and argues that it makes it impossible for her to connect with Lo Wang as a player.

How on earth should we make feminists "connect with Lo Wang" as a player?

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/world/exclusive-france-suppressed-news-of-gruesome-torture-at-bataclan-massacre/
rpgfan.com/reviews-mobile-tablet.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this game any good, though?

ye

>impossible for her to connect with Lo Wang as a player

Fuck women.

>How on earth should we make feminists "connect with Long Wang" as a player?
Maybe make him black?

heat street is an sjw site, don't ever link your shit rag here again Louise

>long wang

>Ian Miles Cheong is a journalist and outspoken game critic

Even a Cheong likes the game's humour and Asian stereotypes

Fuck Polygon

>don't like a book
>ALL BOOKS SHOULD BE WRITTEN TO SUIT MY TASTES

If somebody said this, they'd be laughed at and called a retard. Why's it acceptable when it comes to video games and movies?

>ninja assassins in skin-tight outfits that “highlight outrageous curves” and killer robots called D.O.L.L.S., which she described as “walking sex objects that moan.”
>>The game also comes under fire for its humor. The author doesn’t like the jokes, or how often Lo Wang makes them. She calls the writing “horrible” due to its “racist stereotyping,”

sounds p gud desu senpai

nice rare

do many even gaymen there?

All joking aside, they are trying to attack Asian culture.

It won't work as the Jews have failed several times.

If Shaddow Warrior 2 is racist then my nigger slave is a free man.

>heat street
>not an sjw site

I'd rather click on a polygon link

Why don't they just not play it?

would you rather wash wang, or watch wang wash wang?

yeah but
>heatst.com/world/exclusive-france-suppressed-news-of-gruesome-torture-at-bataclan-massacre/
they're gossip rag as fuck but calling them SJW is a blatant exagerration

I don't know what Shadow Warrior 2 is, but I want it now, that sounds awesome.

shadow warrior 1 was a 10/10 game that incorporated many aspects central to Asian cultural, such as molesting women in the public bath, and having an atomic bomb explode in your face

>sexy women fighting and silly Asian stereotypes
>The things that sell the best in Asian countries
Nobody really dislikes cultural stereotypes nowadays.
I really wish these people would lose their jobs as "journalists" and "critics" and be forced to work 10 years at McDonalds so they know just how pointless their opinion is.

WHOOOOOO WANTA SUM WANG?

>She calls the writing “horrible”
>She

Oh.

>heatst
>not an sjw-site

no it isn't an exaggeration, they're neocohen sjws who are even more thin skinned than anyone on the left

>Lo Wang
>Not Hung Lo
They missed a good opportunity

But he is black

Shadow Warrior 2 has been made by Polish studio.

>ywn barge in on a naked anime girl bathing in a waterfall while wearing a ninja suit and holding a pair of chopsticks menacingly, then proposition her in broken English causing her to pull out a Mac-10 from an undisclosed location and open fire

why rive

Hung Lo is Lo Wang's evil brother.

Pretty sure this can be flipped to be a n attack on Japanese products, therefore culture.

Someone flip this into a racism thing to shut her up

It's a real fun dumb shooter, but is pretty short and last boss is a disappointment, second to last boss was pgud though

I never finished the first game because it got boring. I'll wait for a sale to try out this one.

That lady worked with the clinton campaign.

>girl has small breasts
>that must mean she is a pre-pubescent child
>because children have breasts before puberty
does American obesity really damage your concept of human body development this much?

no, you guys just look like children until you are 35 or something.

There are no adult Swedish women with breasts like that?

I don't quite get this at all. In my college group we have about 40 girls, most of them 20, and maybe three have a cup bigger than B. Most are an A.

sure but they are not 1.40m tall in their 20s

Tbh vox is probably paid for by Soros

Yahtzee was ambivalent about it, but he has pretty high standards for games. He did not harp on the racist thing either, basically saying that it was much more fair than its predecessor.

>Is Yahtzee Croshaw ourguy?

Oy vey why no people of color in this racist game After all Asia is moving into a multicultural mode and this is quite outdated and offensive representation

>ruport murdoch's pet from the UK is writing about abhorrent anime on a site that is suppose to be "anti-political correct"
The only reason it was financed is likely to draw people away from and weaken Breitbart, even though it's obvious that it's just neocon shit in disguise.

It's already outsold Polygon's "game" of the year anyway.

I was thinking about it OP, and I think it's fine that polygon holds its shit opinion.

If anyone is still reading that rag, that's probably the kind of insight they are looking for. They have an audience of cucks they cater to, and that's just fine.

>that review that literally tells you nothing
sounds familiar

>editors choice
>one of only 4 given this apparent distinction
rpgfan.com/reviews-mobile-tablet.html

>feminists
>liking SW2

>“walking sex objects that moan

Where can I predorder that game

>How to make a videogame that'll score a 9+ on Polygon and Kotaku, the guide:
>Step 1: don't make a videogame
>Step 2: have all the characters be homosexual coloured women