Trumps own internal polling is showing same results as Nate Silvers - Its OVER

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3879324/Donald-Trump-spends-100-000-week-internal-polling-s-giving-results-public-surveys-losing.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/parscale/status/791633269381033984
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-27/inside-the-trump-bunker-with-12-days-to-go
twitter.com/parscale/status/791744186563301376
youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Five bucks says that Trump isn't listening to the internal polling and will have an outright meltdown, live on TV, like Karl Rove in 2012.

DELET THIS

let me guess - "(((sources))) close to the campaign say"
didn't click fuck you

trump's internal polling must be rigged against him.

Trumps internal polling matching up with Nate Silvers - and he's spending 100k a week to do this when he could just click on 538's website

Trumps chances of winning were at 12% 4 or 5 days ago. Now it's up to 20%.

Wow, he has her right where he wants her.

I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet.

congratulations Sup Forums you've done it again

see you guys in 4 years when we can do this all over again

He already won florida.

It's over, the GOP already pulled money from Trump. They actually believe the polls to be true.

Even Karl Rove says he is toast

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⡾⣿⣿⠿⠟⠛⠛⠻⢿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣦⠄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⣿⠷⠋⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢀⠉⠻⠻⠻⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣇⣀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢳⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣁⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢧⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⡀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣛⠋⢀⠔⠞⣶⣶⣶⣤⡈⠹⠷⢖⣂⢀⢀⢇⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠔⠋⠭⠭⡉⠹⣻⣿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⢀⢰⠿⠋⢉⣭⣽⣿⡿⣧⣶⣷⣶⣶⡺⡿⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡴⠁⡰⢀⢀⢀⢱⢀⠈⡟⡱⡶⣮⡻⣿⠏⣀⡂⠨⣊⣲⣾⣟⡵⠷⠽⡎⢠⠅⠘⣿⣯⢳⠇⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⡜⢀⢠⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⡇⢻⢙⡏⣯⣿⢘⣈⠂⠉⠁⢀⠐⠑⠐⠲⠒⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⢾⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⣸⠁⢀⡈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⡐⡿⡀⢈⡙⣼⣿⣵⣋⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢳⡀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⡿⣆⢠⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣧⡇⢹⠉⢁⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣛⣋⣠⠡⠔⣀⢴⠛⠉⠉⠣⡀⠄⢀⢀⡇⢀
⢀⢀⡜⢀⢀⢸⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡙⠈⡗⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⣾⣞⣛⣲⢤⡀⢀⢀⢀⢇⢀
⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢸⠻⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣟⣛⡻⠿⠟⠛⠿⠻⣿⣿⠳⢦⣁⡼⢀
⢀⢀⢇⢀⢀⢸⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢱⢀⠈⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⢌⢷⣿⣽⣒⠶⢶⡗⣾⠯⠊⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⣸⠈⠂⢀⢸⣸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⡆⣼⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣭⡦⣈⠛⠺⠷⡾⢿⣧⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⣰⢏⢀⢀⢀⠈⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡧⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣤⣶⣿⣿⣧⣴⢦⢀⢀⢀⢀
⡇⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢱⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠱⣱⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠙⣠⢴⡇⣀⢀⢀⢀
⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣤⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠹⡇⣹⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⢀⠞⢣⢤⡏⢁⡽⡀⢀
⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢱⠣⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣹⡛⢹⣿⠸⣿⣿⡿⠟⠻⡟⠅⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣉⠐⢈⣠⢮⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡾⠋⢠⠏⠉⠉⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⣘⡆⢀⢀⠒⠤⠐⢲⢀⣈⡡⡔⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣹⢀⢰⠿⡾⢵⠫⣷⠑⣳⠃⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠳⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⠾⠓⠓⠻⠶⠧⠼⠶⠞⠚⠃⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⢄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⣆⠔⢀⣀⠤⠖⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀

All these lefties thinking a loss for Trump means good times for them ahead

Lmao pick up a fucking history book to see what happens when the voice of the people is suppressed for too long

>Brad Parscale, the director of Trump's San Antonio-based digital operation, Project Alamo, made the revelation to Bloomberg Businessweek.

Sage

I like how the blues are areas commonly associated with Orwellian local policies.

>literal states you avoid when trying to have a good time and party hard.

SeeHe already won

the voice of the people isn't suppressed it's speaking loud and clear

you just aren't the people

B-But Sup Forums told me he was winning!
Wh-What about the rallies? The yard signs? The oversampling?

IT'S NOT FAIR

>YOU DON'T OWN NOTHIN, GOY!

Spending 100K a week and getting same results as Nate the Great Silva.

I thought he was good with money ?

I'm just saying, that at this rate Trump's chances of winning are going to be around 30% come election time and remember that brexit's chances of winning were 25% the night before.

Sup Forums also said, that he was going to win

This was already debunked

No company would disclose what internals look like.
They would immediatly lose 100,000 dollars a week

He already won flordia

>MFW This was before blacks were chimping out.
>Mass muslim immigration shitting up half decent countries.
>Terrorist attacks e'eryday

This is the same shit the mongoloids said about Brexit. We were gonna get epically fucked. But we got out there and we voted.

Get out there and vote lads, this is your chance to do your bit save your fucking country!

REEEEE STOP LYING!! THE POLL HAD BREXIT AHEAD BY SIX MILLION POINTS BEFORE THE VOTE!!!! THIS IS NOTHING LIKE BREXIT STUPID DRUMPFKINS!! ITS HER TURN AND I WILL BE BACK FOR YOUR TEARS OY VEY!!!!!!!

tl;dr

make your point

Funny how quickly AZ IO and OH have gone red.

How long until NC flips?

No one cares about your foreign opinion, Muhammed

Watch him flip florida in the next few days. Cuck has a reputation to protect

what IO?

anywayz he already has Fla, Oh , NC, NV,IA now working on PA,WI,CO, NH

It'll flip on election day like it did for Romney.

>Using nate carbon-dioxide polls

Kill yourself

Woah, calm down there, t. Pepito!

My sources are telling me Hillary has only three supporters per county.

You need to be beaten for being this stupid - this isn't from Silver....it's from Trump's own data manager

Does anyone have one of these for when pol realised Obama had won?

>Clinton's internal polling has her at under 20%
>Trump's internal polling also has him at 20%
Who has the other 60% vote?

Kek

At least Pepito isn't the most popular baby name in my country, cuck

Capped.

Anyone have a link to this Project Alamo thing which isn't an almost verbatim story about how it's trying to suppress votes in San Francisco, and that trump internals show him losing?

Because I can't find any reference to it outside this story.

Absolutely nothing will happen you stupid hick

JEB!

>Brad Parscale, the director of Trump's San Antonio-based digital operation, Project Alamo

>Drumpfkins in charge of reading

as long as trump gets 30% chance im happy. its enough for a sweat

Like those ass holes have won anything in the last 8 years. the neocons are in a tail spin and will even try to fuck over the most popular republican nominee since Reagan. Their time is over, no one outside of their inner circle jerk believes a word they say.

I love this image because the fact of the matter is Romney support like that didn't happen until the tale end of the election, after Ron Paul left the game.

Hardly much of Sup Forums was showing support for Romney, there were few memes and fewer threads.

The thing is, denial and truth sound exactly the same until after the fact.

He can concentrate on writing his memoir.

Check Brad's twitter, he's saying the media literally made it up. If he did say it he would have been fired. Obviously desperate attempt from the Clinton campaign to discourage Trump supporters. MAGA.

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⡾⣿⣿⠿⠟⠛⠛⠻⢿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣦⠄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⣿⠷⠋⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢀⠉⠻⠻⠻⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣇⣀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢳⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣁⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢧⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⡀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣛⠋⢀⠔⠞⣶⣶⣶⣤⡈⠹⠷⢖⣂⢀⢀⢇⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠔⠋⠭⠭⡉⠹⣻⣿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⢀⢰⠿⠋⢉⣭⣽⣿⡿⣧⣶⣷⣶⣶⡺⡿⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡴⠁⡰⢀⢀⢀⢱⢀⠈⡟⡱⡶⣮⡻⣿⠏⣀⡂⠨⣊⣲⣾⣟⡵⠷⠽⡎⢠⠅⠘⣿⣯⢳⠇⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⡜⢀⢠⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⡇⢻⢙⡏⣯⣿⢘⣈⠂⠉⠁⢀⠐⠑⠐⠲⠒⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⢾⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⣸⠁⢀⡈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⡐⡿⡀⢈⡙⣼⣿⣵⣋⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢳⡀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⡿⣆⢠⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣧⡇⢹⠉⢁⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣛⣋⣠⠡⠔⣀⢴⠛⠉⠉⠣⡀⠄⢀⢀⡇⢀
⢀⢀⡜⢀⢀⢸⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡙⠈⡗⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⣾⣞⣛⣲⢤⡀⢀⢀⢀⢇⢀
⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢸⠻⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣟⣛⡻⠿⠟⠛⠿⠻⣿⣿⠳⢦⣁⡼⢀
⢀⢀⢇⢀⢀⢸⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢱⢀⠈⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⢌⢷⣿⣽⣒⠶⢶⡗⣾⠯⠊⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⣸⠈⠂⢀⢸⣸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⡆⣼⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣭⡦⣈⠛⠺⠷⡾⢿⣧⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⣰⢏⢀⢀⢀⠈⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡧⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣤⣶⣿⣿⣧⣴⢦⢀⢀⢀⢀
⡇⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢱⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠱⣱⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠙⣠⢴⡇⣀⢀⢀⢀
⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣤⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠹⡇⣹⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⢀⠞⢣⢤⡏⢁⡽⡀⢀
⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢱⠣⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣹⡛⢹⣿⠸⣿⣿⡿⠟⠻⡟⠅⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣉⠐⢈⣠⢮⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡾⠋⢠⠏⠉⠉⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⣘⡆⢀⢀⠒⠤⠐⢲⢀⣈⡡⡔⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣹⢀⢰⠿⡾⢵⠫⣷⠑⣳⠃⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠳⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⠾⠓⠓⠻⠶⠧⠼⠶⠞⠚⠃⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⢄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⣆⠔⢀⣀⠤⠖⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀

Link? Also based trips.

>
twitter.com/parscale/status/791633269381033984

All i could find read his replies

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-27/inside-the-trump-bunker-with-12-days-to-go

Trump’s data scientists, including some from the London firm Cambridge Analytica who worked on the “Leave” side of the Brexit initiative, think they’ve identified a small, fluctuating group of people who are reluctant to admit their support for Trump and may be throwing off public polls.

twitter.com/parscale/status/791744186563301376

>Brad Parscale, the director of Trump's San Antonio-based digital operation, Project Alamo

>Project Alamo

the Alamo
the Alamo
the Alamo
the Alamo
the Alamo

Atleast it is appropriately named

Lugenpresse.

t. Fatass

The source is Brad Parscale, Trump's market advisor and the guy in charge of Trump's twitter and facebook feeds.

You mean the same guy who's been tweeting that the article is bullshit?

Who is stating on Twitter that the media forged his quote out of thin air.

See

OP confirmed faggot once again

It's obviously a walk back. They've done this countless times. It really is the worst run presidential campaign in US history.

>they spent $3 million on hats

Trump's internally polling is actually slightly more accurate than Nate's because Nate relies on public polls only and public polls take a week or two to reflect trends.

The money is spent towards conducting private polls that give them better accuracy and instant feedback on public opinion. The results, however, are the same: Trump's losing.

Damn, you've convinced me. I used to be ready to #MAGA, but now I'm a #HillBully.

>AZ IO and OH
Kek, those have always been red. Madam President doesn't even have to try very much to get them to tilt blue.

(OP) #

>Trump’s data scientists, including some from the London firm Cambridge Analytica who worked on the “Leave” side of the Brexit initiative, think they’ve identified a small, fluctuating group of people who are reluctant to admit their support for Trump and may be throwing off public polls.

Glad to hear it. This was me not so long ago.

>think
They haven't found shit.

>Project Alamo

named after a Historic American defeat
What were they thinking ?

Trump is going to lose SO BIGLY! Sup Forums eternally BTFO.

>what is damage control

Bloomberg didn't make up the quote.

Holy shit, that's why he's not spending money on tv ads.

>hillshills keep saying his campaign is badly run
>the truth is that it's the best run campaign and he just doesn't speak about it because why the fuck would you tell your enemies your game plan

If you are an intelligent adult with very well thought decisions, polls are unimportant garbage, vote how you want even if there is no hope of winning. This post is just CTR trying to manipulate voters.

"This comment is just incorrect" refers to - what? The Nate Silver quote attributed to Parscale?

Source or link for the posted tweet?

I don't see it on Parscale's twitter feed.

Yup, Trump in a landslide.

Why even have the election? Just give it to Trump. He's running unopposed. Er, unless you think Aleppo and GILF are legit competitors.

If you read the article, it's very badly run. They admitted to actively engaging in voter suppression because they didn't realize it was illegal. This is basically the kind of shit O'Queef wishes he could dig up Hillary's campaign, but Trump's campaign gave their dirt to (((Bloomberg))) on a silver platter.

The final Brexit polls had the vote at a statistical tie. As with the Republican primary, few were willing to predict that many people would be so stupid.

Aside from that, you omitted quotes from Republican experts who said the effect may be real to some extent but also negligible given the current state of the election.

CTR detected.

Showing shillary voters anti shillary ads is not illegal. In fact the only thing the shillary campaign does is show anti Trump ads.

Negative ads are not "voter suppression"

woah we got some real grumpy trumpies itt

the next major story on that moron pandering shit stain is literally "fat jew dresses up like rob kardashian and blac chyna's baby".

i am not calling the person in question a 'fat jew' btw. that is literally the name they are calling him on their website.

fuck off shill. president trump is coming and there isn't shit you can do about it.

GOOD. Trump would kill the country.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM

The RNC is under a consent decree restricting their presence at polling places in inner cities. That was a monumentally stupid thing for a Trump surrogate to say that could impact court proceedings scheduled for next week.