Outrageous

omg how dare he. Light Yagami would destroy them all. who created this trash!!!

>Jesus still has the Charlemagne Mane

>no matter how Light kills Jesus he still manages to die in t formation.
>every time he comes back his hair is more godlike

is this supposed to be animes who got bad adaptations?

If that's the same Black Jesus from that Adult Swim show, then my money is on him.

Well, goku is the only one with a show currently airing, so he wins where it counts, I guess.

Speed racer was awesome

Anime Whitewashing

>remember seeing this image a long time ago with a caption that made more sense
>look up the original
>decide not to post it because it'll make an even shittier thread that's been made millions of times before

no thats just supposed to be normal jesus

He looks like a middle-eastern Jew, so it checks out.

Aw, that's lame.

Leave Goku to me

>pours water that turns into wine

Jesus is a bro

Is this the bad live action adptation movie club

>Light kills Goku
>Goku gets rezzed by Dragon Balls
>Goku comes back and breaks Light's hands so he can't write anymore
Game. Set. Match.

The thing is that in this situation Light CAN'T win, because Vegeta isn't there screaming KAKAROT

Light would be unable to kill him

Best bartender

That's not American Jesus! He's brown!

Hilarious, but could any of these characters defeat Madara Uchiha? And I'm referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano'o, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.

>Jesus evolves into Samson

Heart attack counts as a natural death so Goku wouldn't be able to be brought back by the dragon balls. Unless Goku knew that he was going to die ahead of time and managed to throw a ki blast in the air to restart his heart again

>Avatar reincarnates
>Makoto is a cyborg and probably has a backup copy of her mind/self stored somewhere (I haven't seen GitS so please don't crucify me if this is wrong)
>Goku can and has come back to life several times
>Jesus has too, and his presence as a divine entity disproves that whole "There is no heaven or hell" bit from Death Note

I don't know why Light's writing stuff down, he's clearly fucked when most of these characters are immune to his one trick

reminder that in one of his short-stories, boy jesus nuked a village because he had a crush on one of its villagers

I don't think it came up in the manga but could light set up some sort of death loop when it comes to1 people who can come back to life?
Like a JS code in the death note to keep killing someone.

Realistically (relative as it is) speaking, Light wouldn't be able to kill Jesus and the Major. Jesus because he respawns. As for Major, its because neither her name nor her looks are her actual identity and Light would never take the deal for Shinigami Eyes.

He can only set up a death so far in advance, IIRC
He'd have to manually write it in periodically, since any trigger would only be able to work for a certain period unless he kept resetting it, which would defeat the purpose
It'd be even harder with the Avatar. Since it's a different person every time, their name and face would change and they'd get a new opportunity to jump him before he caught onto them. Plus they'd have previous avatars telling them how he did it, so they'd be constantly adapting to his strategies. Eventually even Light would would run out of keikaku against someone who's constantly coming back like that

In regards to the Major, a death note requires you to visualize their face when writing their name

A cyborg body could easily change faces in a few seconds

Like I said, Motoko's current body is not her original, and Motoko Kusanagi is just one of a long list of aliases that the Major uses. Heck, my memory is hazy on this but iirc theres insinuations that Major is actually a guy and uses a female cyber body because cyber sex between two different bodies is somehow a weird sensation.

Makoto is not really her name, its the model name series of the sex doll cyborg chasis she is using, with the internals upgraded with military grade parts.

no, that's the Arise version. Major kept changing cyborg body chasis for a very long time, she forgot if she was originally a guy or girl

Stand Alone Complex version was a girl that got mutilated from an airplane accident that went full body cyborg when she was still a kid.

You guys are all forgetting that the Death Note only works on humans. So, it would only be able to kill Aang and maybe Jesus if we don't allow ressurection.

I thought this was a picture of fictional characters from foreign nations ruined by Hollywood.

Light can't win.

Goku uses his adopted name, and as long as only he's around Light can't possibly figure out his real name is Kakorot unless he did that gay trade where his lifespan was cut in half.

Same goes for the Major. She's Motoko Kusanagi but has another body. So there's no guarentee the Death Note would work unless Light knew what the body's name was beforehand.

Not true; while Motoko Kusanagi is an obvious pseudonym, her body is a top of the line military chassis designed to look like a mass model cyborg design. She is also capable of controlling other bodies remotely.

Motoko is a woman; the whole 'Whether guy or girl or not' is a product of later works and down to her just being disconnected due to being in a prosthetic body for most of her life. That and the fact that instead of a lolibot body she ends up in a Michael Jackson music video extra guy body at the end of the original manga.

Well, there's other problem with that; are we talking about SAC Motoko or the manga version, etc? The common trend in all is that Motoko has a 'real' body, her braincase which contains her brain and spinal cord. However after the original manga, she merges with 2501 becoming a new digital form of life; she still keeps her brain alive (launching it into space on a satellite) but even she question whether this is just nostalgic, keeping something she doesn't need anymore.

Jesus win, he can come backed Everytime he wants.

Wait, the anime of Jesus was whitewashing, but in that anime Jesus was also white.

But the Speed Racer movie was fine.