who the fuck writes dialog like this

Me for reading it.

OP for making a "who was in the wrong here" thread outside of Sup Forums

The artist for being fat

Batman for being tsundere
>You do care
>S-Shut up you baka

I thought people were liking this series

If Sup Forums hates it, it means people generally like it.

What are your thoughts on the latest issue ?

The shadow is an SJW now do definitely him desu

Fucking kek

I guess ? They did announce plans for a sequel.
The only feedback I saw on this series was from Sup Forums and the Shadow FB group and it wasn't very positive

Snyder for forcing Joker to be a part of this

Shadow, because he's a homophobic cis white male.

Which of the 3 Jokers is that?

>Joker, my love
I literally see nothing wrong with this. It's pretty much in character.

Bats is such a tsun tsun

What came first?
The the writers made those scenes with gay undertones between those two and the fans react to it, or the fans made those jokes and the writers just went with the flow?

That series doesn't count

Joker's gay undertones come from waaay back.
But they didn't start deliberately forcing this shit until The Dark Knight Returns and The Killing Joke made Joker insanely popular and made him defined by his homolust for Batman.

Joker has always been flamboyant and in olden times flamboyant was code for gay. Heck, I remember an interview with some guy who wrote Joker in the 70's basically saying Joker was gay.

The follow up issue did point out a reason as to why not killing is sometimes preferable

Doesn't the Shadow have the power to read minds ? Or at least control them ?
Do they explain why he didn't just hypnotize the villain to tell him this stuff ?

>Heck, I remember an interview with some guy who wrote Joker in the 70's basically saying Joker was gay.
This never happened.

Bitch, please

>He actually seemed relieved when, after claiming that he had invented the Joker, it was pointed out that Jerry Robinson actually deserved the credit. Kane sort of reluctantly accepted that and said, "Well, maybe Robinson did invent the Joker, but I invented Batman!"

>When Neal Adams did his own version of the Joker in 1973, he decided the Joker was and always has been homosexual

Adams will never not be my favorite person involved with Batman

Maybe he had it in the radio show but he never showed the power to read minds elsewhere. Hypnosis and mind reading are not the same thing.
The Shadow's powers and the specifics on how they work change all the goddamn time. The radio show introduced the whole "cloud men's minds" thing and he had whatever psychic abilities the episode demanded.
In the pulps he was mostly a spymaster with exaggerated stealth abilities. Gibson started inserting hypnotic abilities to appease the radio crowd but even then he inserted more limitations and didn't completely compromise (The Shadow had to stay completely immobile and required a controlled environment with a single suggestee for it to work).
The comics can never decide as to whether he needs the ring or the clothes or not to use his abilities, or if his powers are just ordinary hypnotic abilities or if he's Purple Man with guns. And the movie made him a Jedi.
It's really inconsistent

>Do they explain why he didn't just hypnotize the villain to tell him this stuff ?
Well The Stag can only say "I am an honest signal" and he's supernatural so that's probably off limits.

>muh damaged bf