If the Rothschilds and Rockerfellers are so smart...

If the Rothschilds and Rockerfellers are so smart, why did they pick the most unlikable woman in US politics as their candidate?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/3kQ3G6xx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shes paid her dues and now its her turn.

Their families are all interconnected, user.

pastebin.com/3kQ3G6xx

That's why trumps running.

Because she would've easily beaten anyone else.

The real question is how Jeb had 140 million riding on him. I guess they just assumed he wouldn't be a huge failure/embarrassment because his father and brother were both president.

I'd say it was all a clever tactic by having her run up against someone like Trump, all the media focus is on him but if it was in any other election then Clinton would be getting the amount of attention he is.

>now its her turn
That doesn't mean shit.

The point is to have an electable candidate, not some old hag who has been corrupting the system for years.

They thought her name would carry her.

She so unlikable because she can be bought out so easily.

>electable
like your vote matters

I was wondering the same thing and basically all I'm doing is seeing if I am still allowed to post something on four chan

Rothschilds and Rockerfellers are literally senile at this point and surrounded by the world's most complacent yes men.

Their inheritors clearly don't give a fuck about their poor decisions as they're guaranteed loadsa money regardless of what happens.

Who said they're smart? Centuries of inbreeding has made them weak and dumb.

That's what I've been saying. The Puppet masters fucked up BIGLY this time by choosing this weak excuse for a candidate to run for President. They overestimated their ability to crown even this most corrupt individuum, and now they're going to pay the price.

It was meant to be Jeb / Hillary this cycle, uniparty all the way. The 'choice' was meant to be, like it always is, an illusion. Trump fucked the shit out of that though.

Honestly, Lyin' Ted, Lil' Marco, etc could've beaten Yeb easily.

Her likeability is irrelevant. All that matters is that she serves her Masters interests.

If Jeb was really a Jew plant there's no way they'd let him walk around with turtles in his fucking pockets.

Probably because they're not.

It sickens me when I see these sort of figures. 1% of that could change my life and future. Instead it's pissed up against the wall for absolutely nothing.

>they picked both so it doesnt matter which one wins

Everyone in the western world would be living like they did in Libya with free electricity, education, cheap cars, 50k housing benefits, free land and equipment to be a farmer,etc if it wasn't for these bankers.

Sauce

wew

I think you're mistaken, friend.

There's no way that evil literal Hitler Gaddafi would have been offering such rich benefits to his citizens. I mean, I have not researched this at all but I'm sure the quality of life in Libya before his removal was absolutely rock bottom, people were poor and hungry and violence was rife. I'm sure these people are much better off now. As far as I've heard Libya is pretty stable now, thank God these people will finally get the care and governance they needed.

bunch of basement dwellers out smart a family which controls most of the world

Nice trips

>implying Jeb won't win still