SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums

PRESIDENT TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/725651/germany-migrants-allahu-akbar-muslim-christmas-islam-primary-school-pupils-angela-merkel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PRESIDENT TRUMP

MADAME PRESIDENT

PRESIDENT KEK

PRESIDENT TRUMP

FUCK CLINTON

CAN'T STUMP PRESIDENT TRUMP

MUH DAMN PRESIDENT

Loser Drumpf XD

Kill yourself

GOD-EMPEROR OF MANKIND

Kill yourself my man

checked

You're all idiots, it was never his intention to win the Presidency. How can you all be so blind? He's working WITH Clinton in order to win her the White House in exchange for lifetime brand awareness and advertising , it's obvious.

>"b..but he's rich and has everything he could ever want, he doesn't need to do that"

Morons, how do you think rich folks stay rich? They spend as little as possible and earn as much as possible. You think Trump wants to be President? He would end up earning LESS money than he does now, there is literally no incentive for him to win.

He doesn't care about you, he cares about his brand and his company. He has everything to gain from getting Clinton into the White House.

President trump

Australia stands with the one and future POTUS: President Trump
Viva la revolution

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

PRESIDENT TRUMP

President Donald J. Trump!

Thank you for correcting the record

The Honorable Donald "pussy grabbin'" Trump

PRESIDENT TRUMP

You understand he gets the presidential income PLUS his enterprise income right?
They aren't mutually exclusive...
>fucking britbong CTR

President Trump!

ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

you should head home to clean up the mess mohamed left inside ur wife. your delusional to think you know what Trump thinks.

PRESIDENT TRUMP

President Trump

Guys, im having a serious Berenstein bears moment here. Why does the word president look wrong? Are they trying to dry the tree of freedom on me?

PRESIDENT TRUMP, LOCK HER UP.

President Trump.

I have a hard time imagining him meeting the queen.

He's a billionaire and nearly 70, I very much doubt lifetime brand awareness means anything to him anymore.

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT
ALL OF YOU CLINTON FAGS CAN GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums YOU BITCH!

England redeemed!

poo

You can say President Trump as many times as you like, that doesn't mean you're any less deluded and Clinton is any less certain of being President.

Remember my post come the 8th, and remember how you reply. I will be the one laughing.

KEK

>germany
express.co.uk/news/world/725651/germany-migrants-allahu-akbar-muslim-christmas-islam-primary-school-pupils-angela-merkel

President Trump!

theres now way drumpf (a racist misogynist) will ever become the leader of the free world. #StrongerTogether #ImWithHer #Where'sMyShekels

I'm sick of cunts like you. People having fun, and you come in here with shit that's too long and probably to stupid to even bother doing so. Say Trump or gtfo.

fuck trump

Fuck you buddy.

Mckill yourself

GOD EMPEROR DRUMPF

DRUMPF

I'm with Him. TRUMP!

Emperor Trumpu-san

Trump 2016 fuck rod ham and fuck black people

What's wrong with the niggs man?

Emperor God Donaldo Trumpo

Trump will be our emperor

Man...they smell like wet charcoal bro. I'd gladly give up rap, gangs, black culture, ebonics, and melanin enriched, misdirected, afrosexual youths just so I'd never have to smell that awful scent again.

RESPECTED FORIEGN LEADER.