Be frozen in 2016

>be frozen in 2016
>get unfrozen in 2086
>log on to future net
>try funposting on Sup Forums
>receive message popup
>"It appears you are trying to shitpost under approximately 3.8 levels of meta irony. This board requires a minimum of 35 levels of irony per shitpost and/or contrarian b8. Would you like to start a serious thread instead?"
>threads suddenly start appearing board-wide to discuss the first attempted they correctly conclude you are in fact a Gen-Y Millennial reject from the early 21st century and politely link you to /nu-neo-reddit/

Seriously though, what do you do?

>buy user pass 2016
>use obscure oldfag tripcode
>get labeled the ultimate grand wizard
>bloat up an ego
>get shitposted
>become a meme

This is the king of tailand

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No wonder they have to have laws putting you in jail for 28 years if you insult the royal family

He already divorced that wife.

Had half her family arrested in the process.

I'm reading it because I wanted to know the name of the show you fucker

how the fuck do you post from thailand?
Sup Forums is banned there

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

It's not banned here, idiot.

2087?

Not sure how I will be able to go on the Internet once they see I am white and instantly sentence me to death.

In 2086 my town will probably look the same. I hope the internet is more fast.

the fuck are you talking about? everywhere in bangkok at least Sup Forums is rangebanned
in starbucks, mcd, hotels, literally any internet cafes have the same cant post from this isp, pls buy a pass message
you must be a pass user

Thailand's two greatest exports: ladyboys and unironic Sup Forums LARPing shitposts

Truly the country of traps and shemales

Nope. I get access at work, home and on my phone.

Maybe you just don't know how to use the internet.

what is life like in the third world?

so still burning garbage piles and sheetmetal huts?

hows life in a technocracy?

Muhammad, our town has historical buildings built back before Hitler was a sparkle in his fathers eye.

i'm an engineer so breddy gud senpai

wow you really have 100 year old buildings? such wow much kek. Didnt know they had sheetmetal back then

I wouldn't know. We're first world.

Bangkok is only rivaled by Singapore and KL in terms of infrastructure and modernity.

Well, sheet metal is cheap and you can build a nice roof with some rebar iron and sheet metal. I will send you some supplies so you can build mosques more fast to keep up with demand.

we really dont need your help we got that covered.