What is Sup Forums opinion on china's peaceful rise?

What is Sup Forums opinion on china's peaceful rise?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Revolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>China
>morality

It's the rise of a woman. Alone, a world destroying whore. With the guidance of a man, America, a great wife.

Did what America stopped doing. Talked softly and carried a big stick.

Pretty cool, should allow more freedoms tbqh.

I think it's pretty crazy how if they hit someone with their vehicle more than likely also try and finish them off. Mostly because they would rather not pay for that persons medical bills for the rest of their life.

>China
>cultural preservation
Lmao Zedong

China
>prosperity
we're not starving to death by the millions anymore!
>hey, remember when we invented gunpowder? And then used it to make fireworks... Hey let me borrow those heliocopter schematics, I'll give 'em right back
>family values
hope I have a boy so he can support me when I'm old
>morality
?

US
>superstition
Hey laowai, Y u no drink hot water? Don't u kno u bones will get cold?

>promiscuity
there are 1.6 billion people in china

Seriously tho, I like China and want to see them succeed. And I like there food

>morality
"China" is a soulless piece of shit communist state
>cultural preservation
>CULTURAL PRESERVATION
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Revolution

Its sneaky and evil imo

the housing bubble here will collapse soon.

I think it's hilarious. Meanwhile the US is going full imperialism and trying to terrorize other countries to do their bidding China is going the economic way, making intelligent trade alliances, building railroads and increasing its economic freedom while waiting Uncle Sam be crushed under the weight of its own debt. You can't threaten nobody when your currency is worthless and you can't even pay your military.

American imperialism is likely to end this decade. Repeat after me:

United States of Insolvency.
Bankrupted States of America.

lel

It isnt strong enough to keep this speed up. They will have to slow down or face collapse.

We saw how vulnerable it is over the last two or so years.

How far can they really go making cheap shit for us.

china's debt to GDP ratio is actually worse, you obvious ccp shill. saging this thread

>Implying that's bad.
Time to buy tons of property dirt-cheap and be the Chinese Trump, Han.

policeofficerbeatingchildtodeathincrowdedpublicarea.webbm

>China
>Peaceful

Not necessarily a shill, normies seem to genuinely think that China is the next superpower

There's only 10 women in China to be shared by a billion manlets. Get ready for China to go shopping for brides in nearby countries.

>Mao's Cultural Revolution
>peaceful

The housing bubble is the biggest bubble of all time according to china's richest man. When it bursts, riots will be widespread. Civil war is possible. Riots are actually becoming more common. A bunch of ex-ccp soldiers rioted in Bejing recently. There was also a really big explosion recnetly, which some people think may have been targeting Xi Jinping (I don't know if it's true or not, could just be a natural explosion from gas leak or something). It will get real ugly when the property bubble collapses.

This already happens. They get vietnamese and south east asian brides from the country side.

This explains the colonialist rice merchant.

> My cuck teachers told me no people have an IQ above others, so China cannot rise above us !

proxy or absolute cuck?

>peaceful rise

ccp propaganda budget is huge. most likely a shill

Short lived because of their depleting water supply.

Something like 2030, they are expected to have %0 drinkable or agricultural water.

Hence the billionaires buying huge plots of lands in middle america as well as the Chinese.

It will ease the hunger pains but millions will die.

>cultural preservation
mao and communism already destroyed all of that

it lives on in taiwan tho

China produces goods. They also produce skilled workers.
While the West consumes said good (in exchange for worthless money) and Trigglypuffs in universities.

You are extremely delusional if you think the West won't horribly collapse when Asia starts consuming said goods.
Hint : container carrier go to EU/US full, come back half-empty in Asia. In exchange, Asia accumulate paper money. When they say "enough", I let you guess which side is fucked.

Taiwan #1?

Shut the fuck up. Amerilard.

Correct.

>soulless roach defending soulless chinks

Why the taiwan proxy? It's a pretty hostile country to your own

They have to use those dollars to buy oil though so they will need them until US doesnt control the OPEC nations.

i'm defending Mao here
Mao only destroyed """traditions""" that fucked China up for centuries. He eradicated them. And it was a good thing to do.

Fuck the Chinks, 14/88

Thread related.

>morality
>needed
if you're weak, maybe

>cultural preservation
>morality
>prosperity
>equality
>China of all places on earth
not even funny

>Sweden calling out a cuck
I-is this real?

>Cockhole responding to bait image

>While the West consumes said good (in exchange for worthless money) and Trigglypuffs in universities.

the handful of non-useless people who graduate from chinese universities promptly move out. Nobody wants chinese products. If they weren't allowed to buy from the west they would buy from taiwan, japan, south korea (especially clothes) and other asian countries.

yeah, quality of life is fairly high in taiwan

he's a member of the communist party. its a proxy.

step back in line, or we invade you next...

I'm sure that we can find some "crimes against humanity" somewhere in your 3rd world country...

Why aren't you rescuing Lera?

China is a literally shithole. you obviously have never been there. I still shudder at the idea of particulated fecal matter covering everything in Beijing. Blow your nose and the tissue is black

>Chairman Mao
>peaceful

Traditional China is dead thanks to the cultural revolution

Mao and communism actually destroyed the oldest civilization in less than few decades

>peaceful rise
how new are you

he works for the communist party as a shill.

>Traditional China
>Taiwan

>implying I know her

>MUH TRADITIONS
Those "traditions" did more harm than good.
Now kill yourself.

>t. vodkanigger on the holiday in Antalya

Move to Kryvyi Rih and be her knight in shining armor.

nearly 2 billion people barely keep up with about 150million white people who also have 150 million dead weights.
you remove all mexicans and blacks and rednecks from the USA and you would see just how inferior the other races are.

I don't care really since theyre literally the jews of asia. They'll die of squalor before they ever see glory again

>Amerilards are this delusional

in fairness, china does have its own shitskins (flag of poster above related)

>china
>morality

>morality
>cultural preservation
>science

these pro china threads always give me a chuckle.

checked mr chinaman

lmao, good one, Taras.

What happened to her?
She's average anyway.

You mean Taiwan?

Guess when you live alone in the woods you don't need morality.

>frontal lobe burned away by decades of inhaling solvent fumes from Guangzhou People's Novelty Rubber Dog Poop Manufactuary #309
>all food cooked in gutter oil illegally reclaimed from sewer
>body ravaged by antibiotic-resistant bacteria due to OTC antibiotics used for everything from viral colds to impotence
>home collapsing because builder used load-bearing drywall made from recycled newspapers to pocket extra cash; "engineer" cheated his way through bogus college
>attempted to treat simultaneous environmental carcinomas with powdered tapir dick

>""""Global Superpower"""""

Euro expat who hate communists.
But unlike any of you I actually work in the import/export and know what I'm talking about.

People have been wishful thinking a halt in China growth since 10 years. It won't happen because China GDP is produced by actual wealth.
They probably cheat a bit, but not to the extent of Euro/US who are virtually already bankrupt, and can only hold because the rest of the world don't refuse their currency. Which should be the case soon.

It's good to see that there are Chinese in China that aren't absolute subhuman shit. We're already being invaded by tuhao shitbags here that shit on our streets.

Too bad my ethnic heritage is dead at this point. At least I have no regrets in embracing American culture now.

You're just another ChiCom shill, get fucked.

Scary, given how fucked up China is. Living under bureaucratic dictatorship must be awful, to be ruled by a nameless, shapeless thing.

I'll take my clowns in Sejm, thanks you very much. Gommunism sucks anyway, tried it, did not catch up.

Degenerate communist scum. It was a mistake to stop killing commies after 1991.

China is shit. It's fucking shit.

t. dog eater

Prosperity? I'll believe that after pigs fly
Equality and traditional values are also generally in opposition to each other as well.

Simply by being attractive makes her above average, mongoloid.

The richest man in china said that the housing market is the "biggest bubble of all time." Also, all the factories are moving to Vietnam, Mexico, etc.But at least the air will get cleaner, especially in Beijing.

In theory, the politburo rules China. In practice, Xi Jinping may be making himself emperor with his recent "corruption purges" (aka killing all his political opponents).

People in China are actually pretty nice and its fairly safe almost everywhere. It's one of China few very good qualities.

It looks like what chinese riot police do to rioters or anyone who openly criticizes the government. Members of the Falun Gong cult literally have their organs harvested.

Also...

Aren't CCP propaganda efforts supposed to make people LIKE china? I guess like everyone in the chinese government, you aren't very good at your job.

He's a shill.

For some fucking reasons Chink Commie shills have been shilling Sup Forums recently.

China isn't going to be the next superpower, sure their rise is impressive but that's because they gutted all the Western manufacturing jobs and that is all that they have. They don't invent or improve they just take what the West has and then makes a shitty cheap product out of it.

There is also a lot of dissidence in China, it's still a commie hellhole.

All the new Chinese coming here are making the old Chinese and really Asian communtiy hated because they act like arrogant pricks that think they own everything and can get away with everything. I don't know what the hell is going on because none of them resemble the immigrant characteristics of decades past.

Somehow these are the "better" ones since I have family in Canada and they tell me the ones that go to Canada are much, much worse.

>China
>Family Values

and

>China
>Morality

top kek

Have you been to New York recently? The recent Chinese arrivals are a fucking plague.
Just go to the Lower Eastside

Commiefornia, they're literally shitting up Chinatown with their public street shitting and they've moved beyond the new Chinatown containment zone and into 80%+ white areas to shit everything up here. They don't resemble the old Chinese communities at all.

Sup Forums has many different shills. Russian propoganda shills, ccp shills, ctr shills, probably others I'm not aware of.

Alot of government officials flee china after enriching themselves with bribery money. They are robbing the Chinese people blind. It's really sad.

>empire

Hegemony, not Empire.

We have to end family visas.

They're probably the descendents of the assholes who killed some of my family as well. I've seen them scream at whites as if they were in charge. Shit like "WE OWN YOU, GET OFF THIS LAND. NATIVE AMERICANS WERE CHINESE, YOU ARE FOREIGN INVADER. WHITES ARE NIGGER" and other deranged shit. They fucking disrupt the peace. I've heard from family in Canada they outright try to bribe people and from what I heard they get away with it in Vancouver.

Stormfront was trying to take over Sup Forums and it seems like they have their little contingent of stormcucks here too. You also forgot JIDF and I can't think of any off the top of my head right now.

China will ____ ______
Fill in the blanks please.

These fuckers aren't arriving by family visas, they're arriving by EB-5. Why they ended an outright ban on anyone associated with the communist party was a fucking mistake as well.