Is moderate islam a scam ?

Is moderate islam a scam ?

Other urls found in this thread:

b.dk/nationalt/danske-muslimer-bliver-mere-troende
jyllands-posten.dk/protected/premium/indland/ECE8125408/4 af 10 muslimer i Danmark: Lovgivningen skal bygge på Koranen/
youtu.be/EhpRlkrMWy8
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc
youtube.com/watch?v=FKemdGeYfrA
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4
unconstrainedanalytics.org/coughlin-for-beginners/
imgur.com/a/DPLZQ
unconstrainedanalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Strategic-Overview-Coughlin-010216.pdf
nationalreview.com/corner/436854/doj-followed-obama-clinton-un-resolution-against-negative-speech-about-islam
nationalreview.com/article/335716/blasphemy-and-islam-andrew-c-mccarthy
shoebat.com/2014/06/10/obama-hillary-absolutely-something-video/
unconstrainedanalytics.org/stephen-coughlin-questions-members-of-the-oic-human-rights-committee/
defenddemocracy.org/media-hit/questions-for-the-pentagon-who-is-hesham-islam/
jihadwatch.org/2008/01/the-implications-of-the-dismissal-of-stephen-coughlin-joint-staff-pentagon
counterjihadreport.com/tag/stephen-coughlin/
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
unconstrainedanalytics.org/books/catastrophic-failure-blindfolding-america-in-the-face-of-jihad/
amazon.com/dp/B00X6GH8PA/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1
youtube.com/watch?v=xHOz8pyu9BY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

thank you

moderate islam vs radical islam

catholics who only go to church on easter and christmas vs catholics who go every sunday

>Is moderate islam a scam ?
Not sure if B8 but I'll bite

"As a muslim, I don't support the actions of ISIS"
"As a muslim, I don't support beheading journalists and mudering women and children"
"As a muslim, I don't support the killing of religious minorities, ISIS does not do this in my name"

Try getting them to fucking say it, just try. They won't.

They'll do anything to avoid answering that question, they'll deflect, strawman and do mental gymnastics but, they'll never condemn extremism.

Why do you think their default response to being challenged is to dredge up colonialism, the war on terror, Israel and any other minor injustice they can remember from Islamic history, real or imagined that fits into their victim complex ?

Because they fucking support it.

Islam and extremism are inseparable.

They may not be willing to give up their cushy lives and go pick up a gun, they may not be willing to cut off a Christians head with their own knife, but if ISIS rolled into town tomorrow they most certainly wouldn't take up arms against them, they wouldn't fight for their Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist and other secular neighbours, they wouldn't stand up for and advocate for people who have paid for their welfare, educated their children and healed their sick, they'd stand there and watch them be slaughtered, and they wouldn't even loose sleep over it.

THAT IS what it means to be a Muslim, not the religion of peace, but the religion of passive indifference to violence committed in your name.

Know the difference between a Westerner and a Muslim ? Westerner's protested the war on terror, they protested colonialism, they protested intervention, they have advocated for and protected their Muslim neighbours, not all of them, and not every time, but frequently enough to make it obvious that not everyone supports these actions actions.

You know who muslims have advocated for and protested for ?

Themselves. That's it.

If moderate islam means "people who are not blowing themselves up in jihad", then yes, I think it does exist. The problem here is, as with any religion, the fundamentalists. Seriously fuck fundamentalists fuck fundamentalists. They are part of the cancer of this world.

do you really need to ask? I figured this shit out when i was 16 in 2007

>do you really need to ask?
I do. I constantly hear about moderate muslims

Except a lot more "moderate" "fundamentalists" seems to support the blowing up in Jihad thing

C/P:
In 2006 62% of the Danish Muslims thought the Qu’ran instructions must be followed fully. That figure has grown to 77% in 2015.
b.dk/nationalt/danske-muslimer-bliver-mere-troende

4 out of 10 Muslims in Denmark admits they want Sharia Law in Denmark, 2015.
jyllands-posten.dk/protected/premium/indland/ECE8125408/4 af 10 muslimer i Danmark: Lovgivningen skal bygge på Koranen/

There is a huge number of questions you can ask to get the same dodging.

Get the to say:

"As a Muslim, I support gays in being allowed to have gay sex without being punished with death."
"As a Muslim, I support gays being in a relationship without being punished with death."
"As a Muslim, I condemn Hamas."
"As a Muslim, I understand that 9/11 was not an inside job."
"As a Muslim, I understand that 9/11 was a terrorist attack carried out by people following an interpretation of Islam."

As Sam Harris said, the only problem with Islamic fundamentalism is the fundamental of Islam.

The problem with terrorist groups of Muslims is that they are actually offering the most plausible version of the faith, if their god is real.

Yes.

Moderates often support fundamentalists and forgive them even if they commit heinous crimes.

Islam is a dangerous ideology invented by a rather clever sand nigger to enforce his enslavement of people.

It was his own personal law and order in a trickery filled geographical location. Unfortunately embiciles still partake and cause problems in civilized society.

Realistically it should be banned internationally before it causes any more world problems.

youtu.be/EhpRlkrMWy8

I want to share an opinion, but I'm afraid of being called "Ahmed"...

Thank you.

>A leaf and a murican agreeing

The only problem with Islamic fundamentalism is the fundamentals of Islam.

It is inherently extremist, which is why, unlike members of quite literally every other religion in the West, there are such high numbers of people with extremist views.

To lump Islam together with other religions is to be seriously, willingly ignorant of the advanced danger that Islam presents.

Nice meme.
>Moderate Islam? Moderate scam!

Yes.

Dubs of truth.

Also
>that question
>that flag
>>being this retarded

Not really, just people who want to live just like us.

>Short Intro:
"Red Pill" Lecture -
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc

Remarks on Benghazi
youtube.com/watch?v=FKemdGeYfrA

>Long Form:
Introduction -
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw

Understanding the War on Terror Through Islamic Law -
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0

Abrogation and the Milestones Process -
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s

Muslim Brotherhood, Arab Spring, and the Milestones Process -
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs

The Role of the OIC in Enforcing Islamic Law -
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc

The Boston Attack and Individual Jihad -
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4

>Articles:
unconstrainedanalytics.org/coughlin-for-beginners/

Burning Down the House: (imgur Album) -
imgur.com/a/DPLZQ

(PDF version) -
unconstrainedanalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Strategic-Overview-Coughlin-010216.pdf

nationalreview.com/corner/436854/doj-followed-obama-clinton-un-resolution-against-negative-speech-about-islam

nationalreview.com/article/335716/blasphemy-and-islam-andrew-c-mccarthy
shoebat.com/2014/06/10/obama-hillary-absolutely-something-video/

unconstrainedanalytics.org/stephen-coughlin-questions-members-of-the-oic-human-rights-committee/

defenddemocracy.org/media-hit/questions-for-the-pentagon-who-is-hesham-islam/

jihadwatch.org/2008/01/the-implications-of-the-dismissal-of-stephen-coughlin-joint-staff-pentagon

counterjihadreport.com/tag/stephen-coughlin/

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

>Books & Book Reviews:
unconstrainedanalytics.org/books/catastrophic-failure-blindfolding-america-in-the-face-of-jihad/

amazon.com/dp/B00X6GH8PA/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

I'm going to try to provide some nuance and say... A good part of it is. Some are legit.

Maajid Nawaz, Tarek Fatah (a bit SJWy but a good guy overall) are legit Muslim reformers.

The SPLC thanked the former by naming him an anti-Muslim extremist.

Maajid Nawaz, Tarek Fatah, etc would say this.

I also hear a lot about the racist police, climate change and Father Christmas.

Yeah the Irish and Japanese are inherently violent too just look at kamikaze pilots and the IRA

For the Japanese it really is just the tenets of expansionist ultra nationalism

So I came to this thread to tell you my view on all this.

Most People today say that Islam has 5 fundaments, I'd say that actually it are 6.

Shahada, basically openly sayong that you are a muslim,

Praying, a form of moving meditation, if used corectly, imposing peace upon the mind and body

Fasting in the month of ramadan, stoping yourself from your "wordly" needs and trying to reach enlightenment

Paying Zakhat, basically charity, but can also be used in an economical sense, basically forbidding interest, in order to prevent profileration

Hadsch, going to mekha, put in a spiritula sense, wandering around the places were your belief has started etc. pp

And now the one I think is key to islam:

Jihad

The concept of jihad is basically the fight against your inner desirers
Thats the most important form of jihad, because the first jihad is the inner jihad.

Jihad on the outside is trying to improve your society, pointing out injustice(doesnt matter who is being treated unjust) nad pointing out that you are against it

If you dont even follow these simple concepts of Islam, you cant call yourself a proper muslim.

The last form of jihad is martial jihad, basically fighting against an injustice(again doesnt matter who is being treated unjust)

Yes. Think about it this way: In WWII only about ten percent of Germans were Nazi party members. If they didn't have the support of the non-party members, they never would have done so much. Same thing with "moderate" Islam. Yeah, they may not be willing to grab a gun or strap on a bomb, but they are ok with what is happening and will do nothing to stop it if they do not, in fact, support it.

Yes. There's no such thing as moderate Islam. There's Islam and there's not Islam, there's no in between. A moderate Muslim is simply a militant Muslim in disguise.

These so-called "moderates" are basically practicing taqiyya to silence critics of their religion.
They create the false dichotomy of "good muslims" versus "bad muslims" and provide cover for their more radical coreligionists.

Yes and no.

Despite what you other fags think, christianity also has a lot of fucked up rules in it. The difference is that christianity has evolved in the west with the enlightenment and is interpreted differently now.

I honestly don't like to lump all muslims together (even though I'll admit it's most muslims) because i think that denies the ability of islam, like all religions, to evolve.

But yeah, the extremists do have a very strong influence over all of islam, because of things like the saudis controlling mecca and funding wahabbist propoganda, and the us instituting regime change in the more "moderate" muslims counties like iraq, libya, and syria.

If you want to point out that the majority of "moderate" muslims are still pretty radical compared to most religions, i won't disagree. But its still important to not why that is, not just saying its in islams nature.

Religions can change just like all ideologies. I see no reason this couldn't eventually happen to islam if the circumstances were different

Not really

You don't really see Turks running around beheading people or giving too much of a shit about Islam

You hear these stories recently in Turkey about extremist shit, but wont they don't tell you is it's Arab refugees shitting up the joint

The key thing to remember about islam is that the worldly goal is to have shariah on every centimeter on the earth under a single muslim state i.e a khilafah. in other words.. death, enslavement, conversion or dhimmitude for infidels.

Dont fall for the false "you did that and thats opressive and thats why we jihad you" narrative pushed by muslims since they know westerners are so naive and project their belives and moral on muslims. also dont fall for the Stormnigger narrative of full on jewish conspiracy, i doubt many stormniggers have even basic knowlege in islam..

Anyways let Robert Spancer and also this based cunt Redpill you on Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=xHOz8pyu9BY

And constitutionalists/sovereign citizens.

Keep shitting your pants like good goys and never question your globalist zionist overlords

The last historical califate that managed to hold it self was the ottoman empire. Now tell me, son who says he has been redpilled about islam,

If "teh right interpretation" of Islam said that every nonbeliever should convert or die, then why are there still orthodox in serbia, in hungary, catholics in croatia, hell, the historical city of teh eastern church known as constantinople is still the seat of the orthodox church.

You have your opinion, I dont care. As long as they keep it private and dont harm other people while having their opinion, then who gives fuck.

Now dont give me that muslims go on streets and check if your sleeves are on the right point, there are assholes who want to push their opinions on others everywhere, dont blame it on an ideology that has the potential to evolve

yes. no such thing as moderate or radical islam. there are only lazy muslims.

I don't know who's getting Jewed anymore

>need to ask this question

If you are christian its convert, pay a christian tax, or die. that is why those enclaves exist and are all christian.

In a working society we have an unbiased executive and legislative, that if working correctly, should have no problem dealing with some faggot trying to behead a school boy.

Also need get teachers that teach islam get funded in the country so you can check their view and interpretation, to prevent pressure form other countries, such as Saudi arabia.
If you dont have schools to let people of your country teach others the interpretation you agree with, that you are comfortable with citizens of your country having.

There just are a lot of politicians without guts who dont have te balls to say that laws are there for a reason, and that everyone has to live by said laws, or they will be punished accordingly,

The historical taxes for dissbelievers where used because the ottoman empire basically had 2 needs that had to be satisfied all the time: A large army, and a full treasury.

Since christians, unlike muslims who had to fight for the cause, werent forced(also not allowed) to join the military, therefore strenghtening the military, they had to pay extra taxes, therefore larger treasuy

But you are right, there are a lot of "musims" who say that people other than christians, jews and other religions mentioned as "people of the books" had to convert or die in some(a lot) of cases

fucking idiot, read up on what Dhimmitude and Jizya is.. Jews, Christians and later even Hindus had/have the option to live as 3rd class Citizen under Dhimmitude with the Jizya tax. Islams goal is to spread its hedgomoney to all the worlds corners. If for example a Caliph would say "i think our borders are fine now, i wont start any wars in a million years" he would be takfired (made non-muslim) and killed as an apostate since a caliphate can in principle never have fixed borders. Ofcourse there can be srategic truces.

>an ideology that has the potential to evolve

this must be bait, flip your flag and add a leaf. The Concensus understanding of islams core/the holy texts is the shariah understanding, the literal understanding with abrogations.

But unprovoked agression is forbidden in the islamic faith

So lulzy that people still think that Muslims did WTC.

/thread

Read up on millet system

Let me teach you a lesson, gullible goyim.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Islam is a death cult
>inb4 so is every religion
When did little jonathan last kill for God? Truly. The 1400's? Achmed? 14:00.

I looked, and there was a green horse, and its rider's name was Death. Hell followed him. They were given power over one-fourth of the earth to kill people using wars, famines, plagues, and the wild animals on the earth.