Why didn't the LA Times update their poll?

Pic related.

Every morning when I wake up I usually go to LA Times and look at their poll. I wake up at 4 AM Pacific time (farmer) and every day they have it current by the time I wake up.

But not today.

I figure they're running late for some reason, don't think much of it, go and get my morning shit done, wife and kids get up, we have breakfast, now I come back and it STILL isn't updated. Why? This is the first time this has happened in MONTHS.

Other urls found in this thread:

cesrusc.org/election/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First off, nice quads.

Second, not sure. Could be that there was a hiccup, or they've been told to shut it down.

One of two things will happen. Trump will have a slight gain, or a very significant drop

Ctrl + F5

Interesting

cesrusc.org/election/
Checked.

Looks like it updated to me? The last point says the 27th when you hover over it.

use cesrusc.org/election/
It updates quicker

Trump is soaring but they don't want to admit it. With all that has been exposed about collusion between the Shillary camp and the media, they're now finally sampling their polls realistically and it shows the inevitable conquest of The Don.

>Quads
By kek, I am goddamned magical. I've posted maybe a dozen times in the last few weeks and I've gotten trips twice, and now quads.

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME KEK?

Thanks guys. It still doesn't answer why it hasn't been updated on the LA Times site though.

Because once it goes on the LA times website it affects the RCP Average

Fuck, I had no idea that our boy was doing so well? Is this poll accurate? Everything else seems so grim.

Fuck you, I know you're an emu fgt
It's one of the "best" polls
Google in defense of the La times poll by nyt

It was only one point off the final result in 2012, when NBC/Fox/etc etc, pretty much all the big ones, were off 3 - 5 points.

Thanks friendos, you give an emu hope. I'm getting ready to bottle and distill lefty tears over here, soon. I can't wait for normies to take to Kikebook and whinge en masse.

LA TImes is #4 most accurate poll of last election, so yeah it's one of the most accurate.

Someone pls add this to the post election screencap for when Hillary wins

Someone pls add this to the post election screencap for when Trump wins

>waking up every morning to check hacked polls

what a shit existance

Fuck of CTR shill, I know where you live. I will rape your cat!

Looks Brexit as fuck