This board and it's autistic reddit Trump supporters ruined this site

You literally destroyed this site by bringing in thousands of Reddit immigrant. I hate every single one of you neckbeards.

I can't even immigrate to places like krautchan because Finnish people are banned there!!

>the same autistic Finn every thread

tapa itsesi

Pretty much

VOI VITTU PERKELE

>Trump supporters

I thought they were from Sup Forums?

Also, I thought Reddit was Nu-Male cuck hellhole.

Also, what the fuck is this ''alt-right'' I keep hearing?

I'm a National Conservative who loves muh political fact etc, but I've been kind of forcfully drafted into this Alt-right category.

the stuff gay people won't pull to get pozzed up

>literally
Thanks for Correcting the Record!

Autism is weaponized. I wonder how did the creator of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex understood autism's usefulness to society.

Baby's first presidential cycle, Sup Forums always gets an uptick during U S elections

What is this Reddit place? Can you tell me about it?

Drink some with me

Are you serious? Do you not realise how many /r/the_Donald immigrants there are here?

fingaloid autist again

I have noticed it too. As soon as you mention that slavs aren't white, or how the jews corrupt society, they come flooding in and post their pro-jew/slav shit.

>Suomi is banned on Krautchan
Based. We stopped the mongol invasion!

the alt-right doesn't exist. It's just a name Libs came up with to call people who are conservative but not neocons. Don't buy into it. They want to label so that they can destroy.

This site was NEVER good, fucking newfag cancer. Every couple months people start saying this site is ruined and while I agree with all of them the bigger picture, bigger truth is that: IT WAS NEVER GOOD TO BEGIN WITH.

Tapa tapa tapa tapa tapa tapa tapa tapa

Tapa tapa?

Shit can always get worse. For instance your birthrate could go from 1.3 to 1.2

>t. Newfag who barely survived his first summer here

Fuck off newfag cancer, lurk more.

This board is shit because of all the non-whites. It's supposed to be natsoc but that won't work with such a high presence of slavs and other undesirables.

Sup Forums was never good newfag

>le election is ruining Sup Forums! fucking drumpf!!!

Nope. The election threads are all pure Sup Forums, are important, and actually belong here.

meanwhile you probably start threads detailed in the sticky and partake in Sup Forumsnigger + Sup Forumstard roleplaying threads

Go bump some bait thread to the limit

I'm pretty sure OP meant Sup Forums as a whole, not this board.