Will CN be making a big mistake if they don't greenlight this for a series...

Will CN be making a big mistake if they don't greenlight this for a series? It's clear the Invader ZIM market wants to throw their money at something and is begging to be tapped into.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo8NwDptljM
youtube.com/watch?v=phNWq8r1jZY
ber00.tumblr.com/post/164671322182/demencia-often-finds-enjoyment-in-using-her
imgur.com/rSkeIEB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Will CN be making a big mistake
yes

No, show is awful stop trying to push your Spanish shit on here already

The designs are just so uninspired. There's nothing going on here. It's like something you'd doodle on a book cover in middle school, or like four unrelated Tumblr askblog characters were given a show.

Most modern cartoons have really uninspired or just plain awful designs. Uncle Grandpa, Amazing World of Gumball, Star Vs, pic related.

Gravity Falls is probably one of the few recent (non-reboot) shows where the characters actually look good in a line-up without having to resort to the characters having the same design to achieve that goal (Like Loud House or We Bare Bears).

would you stop it with that bullshit. Even if CN picks up Villainous they aren't going to give it any showtime. They'll shove it on some obscure time slot and it'll fade away just like literally everything else.

Sure, but the characters you're talking about at least look like they're from the same show. This just feels like four unrelated class assignments that got mashed together, where each one was striving independently to be wacky and unique -- developed in a bubble totally apart from the others.

Is there any situation in which the answer to this question's *not* yes?

Has there ever been a case where something really tiny with a short amount content like this suddenly blew the fuck up to almost Undertale levels of popular? Even if it was only temporary.

I remember watching the creator's Twitter go from 200 followers to 20,000 in the span of a week.

I would even say that it would be an utter disgrace to waste such an opportunity—even though I am slightly worried that the show will eventually lose its beautiful animation and its aesthetic appeal in its transition to a full series.

Even if they greenlight it, there is a big chance it will not air outside of Mexico

kinda like with Jorrel's Brother (a show made by Cartoon Network of Brazil)

I am so glad I live in Mexico then. They show the shorts on a daily basis between ads and I'm sure the cartoon would get a lot of screen time.

Where can I find this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo8NwDptljM

Thanks!

I'd been wondering why everyone had been spamming pictures of that girl with the red hair a few weeks back and I guess this is why.

The only reason I wouldn't want this to get greenlit is what if it gets popular with the kiddies on a TTG level? Because then we'd have an even worse situation. You'd have a show they'd spam on the network but, unlike TTG, one that a fairly large group of people actually like

i want to fugg dementia

>a worse leage of super evil
>mistake if not greenlight
What OP aka the faggot mean by this?

>kinda like with Jorrel's Brother (a show made by Cartoon Network of Brazil)

Doesn't Jorel's Brother air on other Latin American countries? It really is better than half of current CN shows.

Infinity Train blew up but it wasnt as big as Villainous

Shame that one never went anywhere. I thought it looked like it had potential.

yes in latín América is

>What OP aka the faggot mean by this?

Yeah, it air on Cartoon Network LA in Spanish, and on Cartoon Network Brazil in its Portuguese original

It however does not air in the US or outside of America for that matter, despite being a CN owned property

I kinda feel like this is what is going to happen to Villainous

Redheads are worst.

that edgy dude looks like that retard who makes those fluffly ponies comics years ago

Don't pretend CN won't force changes in Fucking everything

The fandom of this cartoon turned into bigger cancer than Undertale fandom and the show isn't even out yet

bizzaro earth

Fpbp.

What is this fucker's problem?

Really? Did it get dominated by infinite AUs already?

Making this a full show would be retarded, but making more of the shorts(and other shorts too) could be great for viewer retention during commericals and inbetween shows and providing a viewing experience that people don't get online from ripped cartoons, it's why Mighty Magiswords should have stayed shorts.
Watch literally any cartoon ever and explain to me one way that the designs are less inspired.
>Most modern cartoons have really uninspired or just plain awful designs. Uncle Grandpa, Amazing World of Gumball, Star Vs, pic related.
>Gravity Falls is probably one of the few recent (non-reboot) shows where the characters actually look good
This is the stupidest thing I've heard in a very long time. Have a (you)

>comparing generic edgy tumblr/deviantart shit to Gumball, Star Vs, and OK KO

The shows you cited as having uninspired character designs are still more appealing than Villainous. Even Uncle Grandpa has more memorable and original designs, and I can't fucking stand Uncle Grandpa. They're all weak as shit compared to Wander over Yonder though.

>Purposely omitting words in the second greentext to sound smart

Next time, don't be such a fag, eh?

>mfw I actually drew the main character in high school

They'd need a better writer, stronger character choices, and character designs. What I saw came across as the most try hard 12 year old shit I'd seen in awhile. If they could give it structure, jokes, punchlines, characters, etc sure it'd be a fine show but where it's at now they'd have to be mildly retarded to green light it even just for whatever country of origin CN division it came from.

Pretty much summed it up already. They have much better and much safer bets to take that would require much less work and come from stable enough to already know a lot of this shit.

>Pointing out two specific statements is omitting words to sound smart
Next time, don't be so retarded, eh Pal?

Purposely omitting "Look good in a line-up" to "Look good" completely changes the entire sentence.

Fag.

>Implying GF looks better in any context
Still retarded

Why are most of you acting like this cartoon was meant to appeal to your demographic? You absolutely need to take into consideration that cartoons like these were intended to be watched for children first and foremost. Not disgruntled 20 year olds who sit around complaining online all day.

Nice backdown, there.

>We alllll float
youtube.com/watch?v=phNWq8r1jZY

>Backdown
Stop being an autistic ape with shit opinions, we'd be better off.

>This sentence I butchered is the most retarded thing I ever read!
>You changed the sentence.
>I'm still right though!

You make the most nothing posts I've ever seen from Sup Forums.

>>This sentence I butchered is the most retarded thing I ever read!
Didn't butcher the sentence
>>You changed the sentence.
Still never happened
>>I'm still right though!
Almost like I am
>You make the most nothing posts I've ever seen from Sup Forums.
Non-argument.

This is the stupidest thing I've heard in a very long time. Have a (you)

/thread

>hold on, maybe if I get the last word in, everyone will forget I'm wrong

Aren't you over exaggerating a bit?

>Maybe if I say something in greentext I won't look like a chimpanzee
Sorry that's not how it works

I've only seen fanart and just one AU of Villainous while Undertale has a shit ton of them.
Why is it worse than the Undertale fandom? I'm curious.

It's no different than any other big fandoms. It just got stupendously big in a short amount of time

Did they just hire the first guy who walked in and said he was a voice actor for Blackhat? Dude sounds like a guy doing a shitty Murdoc impression that can barely keep the growl going between takes

VA for Black Hat's the creator of Villainous. Alan Ituriel.

but
but why
why didn't they get a real voice actor
is it his self insert or something
like they have to know he sounds absolutely horrible I can't be the only one who hears this

>is it his self insert or something
Every main character in a story is a self insert you dingus. Creating a character that shares your personality and has your sense of humor is one of the more comfortable ways of creating a character.

This shit is said so often as a way to diminish works when it's clear it's said by people who have never written anything beyond a school essay in their life.

I think it fits him, I dunno what are you talking about

That's because he does his voice in spanish too.
I think it was spanish first and then english, so I think that's why it sounds different, because of the accent and tones. But, I agree it doesn't sound that good, in spanish though, it fits him greatly.

It's been a thing for creators to voice their creations going back to Walt Disney himself

Who voices him in the Spanish dub though?

I honestly thought he sounded a lot better in that.

English VA tries too hard with the growling and weird voice.

Alan again.

Explains a lot really.

Shoulda just hired another guy for the english dub then.

Probably didn't have a budget, and the creator also voices the Spanish version (which sounds good to me) so why not voice the English version too, since he knows English ? Maybe if CN adapts it, they can hire full time VA's

it wont be allowed. because clearly this shows triggers femenazis and sjw's.

im happy im a spic, i get to watch this show.

>femenazis and sjw's
Those were there biggest fans m9. You see those two guys there? That's why

Yes, actually.

>White Hat and Dr. Slug AU
>a million different ______ Hats

Fucking cancer.

>because clearly this shows triggers femenazis and sjw's.

The entire Villainous fandom is made up of fujos/fangirls and is a hit on tumblr, you clueless shit.

Should have went to Netflix.

Uh, you know that guy literally thinks he's Black Hat, right? He roleplayed as Black Hat for years on deviantart, and dressed up as a villain and did all sorts of shit. It wasn't a budget issue, or a timing issue. Alan Ituriel is Black Hat and will always voice him if the show continues under his direction.

>Uh, you know that guy literally thinks he's Black Hat, right? He roleplayed as Black Hat for years on deviantart, and dressed up as a villain and did all sorts of shit.
Why is that a problem? Many people create personas or avatars and live as them for fun. It's not like he's mentally retarded and actually thinks he's Black Hat. It's no different than late night hosts acting more fun or wearing iconic outfits when they're on the air compared to real life.

Why does nobody talk about League of Super Evil?

Cause it was frankly shit

It was alright, I liked the red main guy

>Uh, you know that guy literally thinks he's Black Hat, right?
What is cosplaying?

Good luck on making the show Mr. Alan.
I'm expecting great things, but I also understand the importance of controlling your expectations.

Still I hope you finally make this show hit, CN is a bit lacking in good new shows at the moment. There are some, but not the same as other networks.

Why do you keep doing it, then?

Acknowledging you're an incompetent subhuman? I do it in the hope you'll change.

>I-I don't even know what the original post was, I just know I NEED to look like I'm winning this argument!

It was about how you couldn't read BTW.

The original post I replied to was about "cartoons being ugly."
But of course you'd forget that, you're a mindless troglodyte.

I'd tell you to go back and read the post chain, but we all know you wouldn't do it even if you could.

What are you talking about? Those are the best looking designs in a cartoon for years.

>Thinking a few shorts/gags equate a full fledged series
The shorts are fun but 15 minutes of these guys seems like it would be boring. For kids, I doubt they'd care.

ber00.tumblr.com/post/164671322182/demencia-often-finds-enjoyment-in-using-her

When you're pic related and don't want mexicans to invade US airwaves with their cartoons.

I have to make a Tumblr account to see this

fuk u

Good job having the IQ of a fish after a lead overdose.

You devolving to the point of random insults to make yourself feel big was the result of being called out how you changed the context of a sentence to "Designs look good" from "Designs look good in a line-up".

Then you tried to double back and move your goalposts by saying, "Well I'm still right anyway, GF is retarded".

And your posts have gotten worse since then. They may as well be bait images at this point, honestly.

you double nigger

>"Designs look good" from "Designs look good in a line-up".
These are the same statement
>You devolving to the point of random insults to make yourself feel big
Nice projection
>"Well I'm still right anyway, GF is retarded"
I'm right anyway because adding or removing three words didn't change the meaning in the slightest, and Gravity Falls is far from the best looking modern cartoon.
>And your posts have gotten worse since then. They may as well be bait images at this point, honestly.
Yet you're still replying.

Why would you ever post a link that requires an account, how the hell are people supposed to see this?

>mfw tumblr prevents anons from visiting nsfw blogs due to sjw feefees now
imgur.com/rSkeIEB