IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

#DraftOurDaughters IS TRENDING IN THE US!

ALMOST AT #1!!!

twitter.com/hashtag/DraftOurDaughters

EVERYONE GET IN HERE AND TWEET THIS HASHTAG, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT IT'S EASY TO SIGN UP

KEEP THIS THREAD BUMPED!

>>REMINDER: This is not a forced meme. This is real life. THIS IS YOUR AMMO AGAINST NORMIES

>Draft our daughters: Column
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/12/22/draft-daughters-conscription-national-service-column/77763924/
>Clinton: I support women registering for the draft
politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390
>H.R.4478 - Draft America's Daughters Act of 2016
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4478/text
>Why Clinton's plans for no-fly zones in Syria could provoke US-Russia conflict
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war?
>Clinton: Treat cyberattacks 'like any other attack'
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/293970-clinton-treat-cyberattacks-like-any-other-attack
>A no-fly zone for Aleppo risks a war that could engulf us all
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/oct/12/no-fly-zone-aleppo-war-russia-syria
>Hillary Clinton favors women being included in the draft, but not all women do
nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2016/06/16/hillary-clinton-favors-women-being-included-in-the-draft-but-not-all-women-do/
>Hawkish Hillary Clinton: Let’s “ring China with missile defense” to protect against North Korea
salon.com/2016/10/14/clinton-says-us-could-ring-china-with-missile-defense-2/

Other urls found in this thread:

thelibertyconservative.com/draftourdaughters-hillarys-wars-need-women/
youtube.com/watch?v=uKDiNqr1Xas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Je commence fort...

Bump for epicness

Original

GOOD JOB OP! OP IS GOD - links appreciated.

Keep on memeing boys, MEDIA IS PICKING IT UP!

thelibertyconservative.com/draftourdaughters-hillarys-wars-need-women/

> pic related

OC

can't stop

won't stop

Reposting anons opinion
This might go down as one of the greatest things Sup Forums has ever done if you fuckers could play it straight.

No meme or edgy images, no meme or edgy slogans, no meme or edgy hashtags. Include official hashtags along with actual sources that refer to policies. Make it subtle but still believable.

Also what you bastards should have done is only made a few very goods ones, circulate them over social media, go incognito and watch the shit fly. No constant threads and generals so the only ones who would know they're from here are the ones who made them.

You could get a shit ton of mileage out of this idea but you can't stop giggling like a bunch of school girls to get it right.

Bump

Reminder to print these if you can and stick them IRL for the normies

I love you, Sup Forums

use the official font you fuck

Someone take down plebbit. Those morons at r_donald are going to fuck it up.

>blue and red borders
Fucking shit.

can someone plz make one with mummy?

based OP got most of the info.

We need to add the imgur link that has all the images

It is, retard. Sharp Unity, extra-bold typeface

I just got done retwatting and hearting all the posts. Gonna start spamming them now.

THE MEMES MUSHT FLOW

As opposed to illiterate idiots here?

I saw one image with "while I fight Putin regime" earlier, pure shit.

Maybe we should add youtube videos, with this hashtag, of US generals and Russian officials calling for war if Hillary gets in.

That would really hit the normies hard.

fantastic

Can anyone make one of a hijab wearing muslim woman fighting for Hillary and the west? Good one to trigger mudslimes.

By far the comfiest meme to come from Sup Forums
Where did it start?

Sheeeit I like it.

Bitch, what are you doing? Do you want a nuclear war?

Now all we need is a major news site to pick it up and think it's real.

>women/liberals will go to #kill4hill
>implications

either way I think everybody realises it's all spoof*, the point of it is to:
#1 bring attention to Hillary being a hawk
#2 cause cognitive dissonance - they're pastiches of ordinary Hillary ads and some of them are wonderful pastiches and I tell you - they are effective.

This is a tool to sway independents as the majority of the public doesn't want war(anybody has that Goebels quote?).

*even if they don't, by the time it reaches the media people will realise as the first place where media "researchers" go when encountering something like that is Sup Forums's Sup Forums and Sup Forums, we're not deep web of any kind

>Where did it start?

Russian agents infiltrated Sup Forums and planted the seeds.

Can we meme some other policy of hers that way too? Like, something else she is in favor of and the normies don't know?

This opinion is the correct opinion.

What are you talking about? It is real, Hillary supports drafting women, and her policies would lead to war with Russia.

Thanks /pol. You made my day

Oh ffs. Even with a fucking AR 15 in their hands they still have to wear a hijab? Wtf is wrong with Westerners.

It is really true isn't it?

The truth is the best Propaganda.

Keep posting you wonderful fags!

Our meme agic is breaking the fabric of reality itself.
I love you, anons.
What a fucking time to be alive.

are u that user that studying russian and periodically creates threads on 2ch?

You mean like a dream of open borders, accepting donations from countries like Saudia Arabia, private opposition to gay marriage, hatred of ordinary Americans, a path to citizenship for illegals, having private and public positions?

Ever feel like you're going round the twist

Because I am

What the fuck is going on in America

Hillary Clinton would probably just blame this on "Russian hackers"

It needs a mention of the draft: that's the whole point.

use #DraftOurDaughters at minimum.

Nope.
This thing is blunt enough to make people's neuron go and do stuff and subtle enough to not make them go all "waaaah drumpf puting propaganda fuck it".

Keep it subtle.

Jesus christ thats brilliant.

HOW IS THIS NOT GOING TO BACKFIRE AGAIN?

this is great, but you guys are getting a little too cocky. post #jillnothill more also so the normies don't get suspicious

Yes, something like that. Not for now of course since I don't want to spread our efforts when this meme hasn't achieved critical mass yet, but maybe for next week we can start to meme another one of her shit policies in the same way.

FAKE

CTR THREAD

ALL OF THE POSTERS ARE MADE BY CTR

I think that might be more practical than political, I bought one of those for a Halloween costume and its pretty dope.

fucking namefag I'm glad you have a name Hillshill.

Makes it extra easy for us to not download your shitty ones.

Bumping for truth

Underrated

#DraftOurDaughters

YOU SIR! What fonts and color codes are legit?

A left-wing news site denying would be just as good, because that will bring exposure to the idea. Also people will laugh at it, it will really make u think.

no mr rare, just a mummy supporter

Do you think CNN will talk about this? Even if only to defend Killary?

THIS.
READ THIS.

He's a leaf, he can barely manage to put his shoes on his feet and not on his hands.

>fucking namefag I'm glad you have a name Hillshill.
>Makes it extra easy for us to not download your shitty ones.

Le Suédois qui déteste les Frenchies...hon hon...

Fuck off ya cunt poofta

Together we fight against the Jews.

this nignog knows wassap

@jack is incrementally bumping the trend down by one slot every 10 minutes, heads up.

He logs in at 9am California time every day, and it started to move down after that.

Noticed a typo in the link and fixed it.

Le plowing est profond...

>See draft our daughters meme last night before bed and have a kek
>wake up to go to bs lib feels class at uni
>discussing gender inequality and draft our daughters comes up
>lol wut
>haven't you heard user it's on buzzfeed Twitter Facebook and shit

What the fuck is this universe

What do you think of this?

>Inb4 people not getting it

what does it mean 'rare'?

We need a " WE WANT YOU " poster but with Hillary pointing.

At the bottom "TO SIGN UP FOR THE DRAFT"

get rid of the "lead the war" line. It might actually convince some narcissists to think they´ll get some glory, n shiet.

Maybe not today, but maybe we can add it in a few days from now closer to election time?

>ATTENTION Sup Forums
POLACKS, HEAR ME

We did a great job, but its not enough. We can easily make a whole SCANDAL out of it, and this is how:

Until now we have been waiting for normies to pick up on it, but the thing is, we dont need them! We are going to pick up on it, and give it momentum that way! Create hashtags like #NoDaughtersForHilary, produce tweets that debate the issue against the draft.

That way we will not rely on normies to take the bait, but by pretending to be normies catching up on it, we will have ESTABLISHED A FACT. To the actual normies it will look like there is a shitstorm happening, and NO ONE WILL ASK whether the pictures are legitimate, because at this point we will already be having a discussion about hillaries policies THAT ARE ACTUALLY a real thing! People will no longer just see the pictures and wonder them if its true, instead people will see two parties: The fake propaganda on the one hand, the POLTARDS DISGUISED AS NORMIES POSTING AGAINST THE ROPAGANDA on the other side! They will start to participate, and we will have created a shitstorm / scandal!

And if someone will dig deep enough to question the pictures, you can just redicrect him to actual hillary quotes!

Lets do it!

youtube.com/watch?v=uKDiNqr1Xas

r8 me!!!

>I didn't sign up for that portion of feminism

TOP FUCKING KEK

R A R E F L A G

A

R

E

F

L

A

G

>Clinton says something Sup Forums has been screaming for since it's creation.

Based Hillary.

haha. same question to anyone-

What fonts, colors, transparancy og bars?

OH MY GOD IT'S PERFECT

They look a bit old for the draft. 1/10 britbong apply yourself more.

this is my favorite one