Does skin color matter if you don't look like a real man?

Does skin color matter if you don't look like a real man?

Are you threatening me?

TRIPS

Sorry ment dubs

me on the left

>Does skin color matter
If you live in africa and you're a black person, im ok with it.
If you are a black person and live in germany, then fuck off nigger. know your place.

Looks don't matter, untermensch.

nice trips sweden

there will probably be many women that find the face on the far right more attractive

"real man" is a meaningless phrase.

No, girly face is actually a thing. Low test is actually a thing.

Left: Cheats on his gf. Secretly loves getting rimmed and plowed on the down low.

middle: Bullied you a little in high school. Made you meet up with him and suck his dick and called you a faggot.

right: Came over to play vidya but stayed later than planned. The couch is too small so he crashed in bed with you. In the middle of the night he grabs your dick and you jerk each other off.

Feminine master race here.
Reminder that we get things done, the rest of you just carry the weight.

that doesn't mean he isn't a man. humans vary in all regards and male roles and masculinity change all the time, and vary by country

t. tumblr

where?

Not an argument. It's simple anthropological fact, my dear potato.

Whenever people on this board post what they look like, it's a reminder that their opinions are worth nothing

leaf yes

So all Canadians are gay?

look pretty normal

yeah.

>humans vary in all regards and male roles and masculinity change all the time, and vary by country

That's just lowly men shilling and trying to push their brand to be accepted by society (see numales). They've had some success with SJW's in all ages, but that's it.

you suck at least 3 dicks a week.

"If you fuck your enemies, they win"

Yea, gimme your ass.

Kek

Far right is always more attractive, desu.

i believe that preferences are different. but lots of women prefer a softer, "cuter" appearance.

Rate.

diglet?

Right is cutest desu

I bet you want to fuck me
niglet

Bunch of closet cases I swear.

>tfw also have one of those faces where your nose and ears stick out too much

>tfw crescent eyebrow untermensch

>tfw have facial structure like guy on right but am the biggest loser i know

good life

Grow a spine then. If you can show it, then act it

wut

pic

keep masturbating 6 times daily

no

If i only masturbate once but do it for 3+ hours is that the same?

>Sweden

....seriously America???

My neck and face perfectly resembles the femenenenine face type.

Does sucking cock enlarge my neck?

>fuck my shit up

>Does sucking cock enlarge my neck?

Go for it.

>nu

We /hitla/ here?

ugly pussy bitch faggot, kill yourself shitskin mohammed, go back to iraqistan, stop taking over germany you fucking shitstain

If you got the looks, and still consider yourself a loser, then your personality must be a fucking joke. You're either a misfit, autist, or an igor exaggerating.

>sweden
>white
>hetrosexual

pick one

That's a photo of my friend but I'll tell you we're both humongous faggots just as you'd expect.

I'd rather not

>nu
hwat did you mean by this.

I'm in the same boat as him.

I just can't socialize to save my life, I can only talk to people to get something useful out of the conversation before going silent.

Same

>misfit
seems about right
I'm too fringe for the normies and not fringe enough for the abnormies

I'm 6'2", 22 years old, have wealthy parents, will be making 6 figures after I graduate in the spring. However, I have a somewhat goofy feminine face (small skull, big lips, convex face/nose, and narrow weak jaw). I'm an incel and girls never seem to come on to me. I'm not very social but I'm not an autist either. I've always felt that there was something offputting about my facial appearance to girls. I look much younger and less masculine than my peers. I've always thought it was a low T issue but I've never had my levels checked. My life's pretty good otherwise but my lack of success with girls is driving me increasingly psychotic.

where the fuck is the beard? real man my ass

r8 m8

do i look girly to you guys?

Sounds like low test

Do some roids

Look like Louis CK

corn syrup, hormone raised meat and DDT will do this to a man

Your nation was once great too... Such a shame

at least you have trigger discipline

Yeah post your boypussy

yes yall and ya don't stop

MEXICO ARYAN RACE

All of them look hot to me, but then again relationships ask for more than just a good appearance.

you look like a stoned will wheaton

Pretty good dammit

>that trigger discipline
uuuunnnng so sexy

I am drawn to the feminine or average face. Am I gay? (Femanon here)

THIS

show your benis

Eesti!!!!!

>nice jawline
>wide face
>thick eye brown
>6'2
>can't bench 2plate
JUST

No don't fuck with your health. You're perfectly fine for some of us. My husband is 33 and still gets his id checked when buying alcohol.
I love that sexy mofo to death.

u love me to?

He'd kill you if you told anyone but Left really loves coming over in his jockstrap and ignoring his own junk as he rides you deep, reverse cowgirl style, to scratch that itch he's been thinking about all week.

Middle still calls you when he knows you're in town. You think about just not showing up to the spot in the woods because you know how it makes you feel degraded and small when he's making you choke on it and spitting on your face, but at the last minute you always show up anyway and kind of hate yourself for it. You can't help yourself. You don't even like the guy but that twisted fuck imprinted on your mind and created a need in you. You hate him for it but at the same time you love it.

Right is your best friend, or at least he was. You have a kind of unspoken agreement not to tell the other guys about you two, but he really loves how you nibble his ears and hold him tight when kissing him as he squirms.

>2016
>Still having acne

It's not that difficult to fix, fuck you ugly faggots

same

It is if you don't take antibiotics which are very harmful.

tfw feminine face

First take it from Jamal

TFW no face.

>sweden
>sandnigger

me too i think. i could probably make a good trap if i were mentally ill

SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE
GG goyim

Lol, are "pure germanic european WE WUZ" looking like this?

God what a huge fucking faggot.

What product does this man use on his hair?

Actually face shape is mainly determined by genetics. All test does is determine how angular and how little fat you will carry in your face. A high test male can have any kind of face shape but if you can see his jaw and cheekbone structure he probably has more test than you

Nigger semen

I am really curious. I have very similar hair, but I don't know how to take care of it.

Do you guys know or should I ask /fa/?

maybe he has natural wavy hair

>tfw no Chad Thundercock but girls say I'm handsome and cute

I-is that a good thing?

Clearly not

Looks like matte finish pomade, to me.