Who do you think Seventeen like likes more, Malachi or Brian?

Who do you think Seventeen like likes more, Malachi or Brian?

It's a well known fact that rednecks gravitate towards large strong men who can likely put a seed in their belly

She probably likes them equally.

Brian, no contest

That's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Papa Brian.

Seeing kids being the 'parent' to other kids makes me kinda sad. My oldest cousin was straight up the mother of that side of the family. Instead of seeing friends she was too busy cooking and changing diapers for as long as I can remember. Fucking sad that an 8 year old was doing an adult's job.

I like to imagine Brian grows up and adopts a bunch of kids.

What is this and why does it look like bootleg Calvin and Hobbes?

It's from Camp Weedonwantcha, and that particular strip was one of several newspaper comic parodies the creators did a while back. This is the usual art style.

Brian, Malachi is at best a distraction for her.

My penis deep in her underage pussy

She loves both as friends

Seriously tho, Brian is a lot more like a protector/father figure to her, while she have lot of admiration for Malachi (when he's not openly being stupid)

SEVENTEEN IS NOT FOR SEXUAL

>Seventeen having to carry comatose a Malachi bigger than her and with a broken nail
Is there something she won't do for her friends?

>mfw reading the comic after seeing a thread for it last night
>mfw Malachi's backstory and the Talent Show

Is there a character from an abusive household? I'd like a rape victim to be a camper.

Probably one of them. Brain's family kept him locked in his room most of the time because he's so weird looking.

There are plenty with abusive parents but none have been shown to have been sexually abused. I highly suspect there will never be one as that might be too dark even for this series (and as it's a camp of kids that the parents DON'T want, a sexually abused kid would have to be one that either puts themselves there or has an older sibling take them there deciding it would be safer to be somewhere that the parents could never find them)

I thought it was because of him going fucking berserk

Oh wait, yeah, you're right, I got him confused with the one who likes notching. You know, the one who looks like a mole.

Yeah that guy, forgot his name though, kept him in his room when guests came over so he wouldn't eberass the family or something like that

user, this character is barely allowed for hug, and you expect to go full fug. I'm very disappointed as Seventeen is too pure for this world right now, you shouldn't even think about it, not even cug.

I'd love to see Seventeen dressed like a princess. Any drawfag up for the challenge?

malachi is just as annoying as picrelated t b h

I don't think she's the type to be into pink frilly nonesense.

Will someone please give the girl some pants

Kennedy and Lewis is the purest ship.

do you think seventeen and max from camp camp would get along

seeing as they both have parents that don't give two shits about their kids

>pure
>anything involving Kennedy
she's a cunt and everyone knows it

It's pure because of Lewis. He's the only person other than Marta that she drops her guard around.

Kennedy and Marta simply have the same problem the Steve's have. They're trying to be cool by acting like what they perceived as cool before Camp and are now trying to use the place as a fresh start to be the new cool kids. Though while the Steve's just keep lying over and over again to come across as Gods amongst men, the girls try to act like mean girls they knew at school.

What would Brian do if he caught anyone saying LEWD things about Seventeen?

Crush their dick with his foot like he was going to do with the bug. Not even meme'ing. Brian would go hardcore if anyone tried anything.

Never

oooooooh~ yeah

I never get to post this.
Thank you for the opportunity.

braden

Stop.

So what would be a satisfying end for this comic

I honestly can't think of a logical happy ending for this

Honestly, no idea. I like the thought of the current campers turning it into a large orphanage of much better quality in the future.

Does the writer even know where to go with the comic other than more background drama and gags? Why haven't the kids tried to leave camp? Is it really hidden? How is it advertised to the public? Are there people in society that are against it?

I always imagined the end is someone either noticing the airdrops or lost driving the backwoods and just stumbling onto them and eventually the end snowballs from there either calling the authorities or tracking down the assholes behind the whole system

>calling the authorities
Considering the amount of children and their background, I don't think CW is really hidden, in fact it seems quite popular, so the authorities either don't give a fuck or a corrupt enough not to care.

So a possible best ending would be
>Kids grow up/manage to leave
>Make their lifes as adults
>Turn Weedonwantcha into an orphenage

Either Mal's father (Who it was revealed didn't abandon the family, he just lost the custody battle and was banned from seeing him) swings in and saves them all after he finds out what his ex-wife did, or after a time-skip an adult Mal, Seventeen and Brian return to the camp as the new owners and they plan to make it an actually good camp that depressed kids can actually look forward to going to over the Summer.

Now, what would be a sad/bad ending for this?

>Kids grow up
>Have their own kids
>Drop them at Weedonwantcha
>It's all just a massive loop

Don't think too much about it.

They're dead.

Well the obvious bad ending would be that all, or at least a lot of, the kids die before they even reach puberty

>time skip
>new batch of kids
>skeletons everywhere

>Camp Weedonwantcha get taken over by skeletons
Spooky

This would be the most boring ending outside of maybe "It was all just the kids imagination and it was just a crappy summer camp"

>It was all just the kids imagination
>It's 1940 and the camp is actually called Weedonwantjuz

>1940

Game of Thrones didn't exist back in 1940

How about this then? It's a rehabilation camp for misbehaved children that people forgot because money issues and horrible parents turned it into a dumping ground for unwanted kids.

Yeah obviously. GoT was set around the middle ages.

There's something more involved, they keep air dropping garbage on them

>Game of Thrones
>It's the name of a popular game in India

I wonder what that "Main Office" building has any clues, assuming Neiman didn't destroy everything

To each their own

It's frustrating how the kids aren't banding together and work to make their situation better they just seem to not mind being at Weedonwancha.

The potato peelings they received from the drop can be planted to make more potatoes, and Fred can easily feed the entire camp.

Fun fact: girls can, in exceptional cases, become pregnant as soon as 5 years old

That fact wasn't as fun as I hoped it would be.

They're just kids, they don't know any better

If they do that then they're pretty much accepting the fact that no one is coming back for them.

I wonder if her hair will grow back

Short hair is fine and all, but waist-length hair is adorable

Brian cuts it regularly. Since she likes running around so much, shorter will reduce the chances of her hair getting caught in things.

The Library kid is supposed to be turning 18 in this arc, right?
What happens to the kids that grow up? I'm imagining a sort of government-sponsored Children of the Corn type scenario where they're somehow directed back to the deep woods or the camp gates and are never seen again.

I don't think so, if anything I think that she'll get along with Nikki

Honestly disappointed about Neiman, all that creepy build up, only for an end joke, thought he had some useful knowledge of the camp.

>The Library kid is supposed to be turning 18
It's his birthday but I was kind of assuming he was just a tall and lanky 14 year old.

Seeing as the first kid to get to the camp isn't really that old, I guess government(if it knows about that camp) kinda assumes that everyone would die before becoming 18 years old

>Seventeen loves animals, especially cute rodent ones
>In the second episode, Max effectively kills a hamster with a boulder to the face

He would get same treatment that Purdy gets from her.

That is assuming he won't make her cry accidentaly, because then...

>The older boys using Seventeen as the filthy cum rag she is.

that would never happen if that was ever a real option, he family would just strap her down and make 5 dollars a pop out of her so she'd finally start earning for once

Max would be pissed that she manages to stay happy all the time.

>Not using taller, actually pretty girls
Also what the fuck user?

Fucking delete

>tfw no lewds of Seventeen and her brothers

That's probably what happened before she died and went to purgatory.

>Believing this boring theory
user, have some imagination, come on purgatory is overdone and boring

Take a bath.

Kids do try to leave the camp, they wine up as skeletons

She loves both as brothers

Why would Seventeen even be in purgatory for?

doesn't he mention something about never leaving though? i mean he could just be talking about malachi but maybe he is referring to the camp itself.

Hillbillies are inherently sinful

What the hell was this before it got deleted?

>flashforward 10-20 years in the future
>the campers have developed a happy, functioning society of hunting, gathering and cat farming
>some have their own kids
>Malachi wonders aloud to Seventeen and Brian why no new kids have shown up for a while
>finally, it's shown the outside world has been destroyed by nuclear war and that their bucolic life will never be discovered or destroyed

Seventeen covered in white stuff and with strange face

Bump

She likes Brian in the pink, Malachi in the stink.

Yes.

I like how Kennedy is warming to Lewis, his appreciation for her seems to be making her less of a bitch.

The main characters are so great that I dont know which one is my favorite. Which one is yours?

Malachi and Seventeen both like Brian better than they like each other.

But they're still very close.