Well, you fucking people did it. Fuck all of you

I started coming here when HRC gave her alt-right speech to look at the monsters and mock you. Congrats you fucking assholes, the left and left wing ideology now disgust me. Fuck you.

Twenty-five years old and everything I believed in is gone. I can't even fake it anymore. The people whom I considered once to be my closest friends are now people I despise. Everything I liked is now shit to me. You took it all from me and replaced it with hate.

I would almost rather be dead. OP is a fag. Fuck you all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4dyZJppXfc
holodomorinfo.com
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/10/25/the-daily-shoah-108-slibel-and-lander/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't worry though, you have us now

>I started coming here when HRC gave her alt-right speech
Stopped reading there

I know. It makes me sick.

truth hurts doesn't it you bitch ass nigga.
try swallowing the red-pill at 14.
i'm 23 now.

Just remember, you're here forever friendo.

Palpatine is my spirit animal.

@94928684
not worth the you

How do you embrace it?
Honestly I fell like I'm going crazy.

Welcome. Btw you are here forever.

The 5 stages of pol:

>Denial (of facts)
>Anger (at pol)
>Bargaining (with internal beliefs)
>Depression Acceptance

Eventually you learn that most people are sheep, that's okay, and you be a reasonable and responsible person. They'll follow your example and find their way to the proper conclusions on their own.

One of us.

One of us, one of us.

Hating evil is not a bad thing, OP. It is just.

The same way you deal with everything else in life.

You just don't give a fuck.

Truth is harsh, but anyone who discards it in favor of comfortable lies is true subhuman.

You don't. Nothing will ever make sense to you until you admit to yourself that the left has successfully used the media to convince everyone that they're the good guys.

There are no good guys. There's bad guys (left) and guys who just want to be left alone (right)

Welcome to the club, pal!

...oh dear

OP, this is a chance to CELEBRATE.

Not be sad!

HERE IS A MUSICAL TOAST TO YOU!

youtube.com/watch?v=k4dyZJppXfc

We live in crazy times. You're right to feel a little crazy. Let a little out.

Maybe the entire human species will vent our pent-up craziness in a world war soon.

Nawmsayn?

and what exactly did you find out here?

Fake and gay. Fuck off, scumbag.

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

It's just you getting more wise. Heck, I used to be a leftyfag too

Its our fault?!

Are you fucking kidding me?

I will tell you whose fault it is. It is the TRUTH's fault. You have learned the truth. Nothing more. Do not hate the messenger, hate the message.

ONE OF US, ONE OF US!!

>It's an "A BLOO BLOO BLOO Sup Forums RUINED ME!!!" episode

You just do.

Find better friends and hit the gym.

It´s not really that people are sheep, it´s just that the modern civilian is way too susceptible to the shallowest form of persuation (or is that what a sheep is?).

Ride the Tiger

I'd never had a truly violent thought until recently. Now, I sit there pretending to listen to my "friends" while fantasizing about beating them into comas.

You people are 100% right about identity politics, and now being stripped of it I feel like I'm insane.

Try to red pill as many as possible, till revolution. Hopefully day of the rope arrives during this lifetime

I'm happy for you. You understand the truth and selfishness of the world. The fact that virtue signaling isn't actually being virtuous. You are a light on this pathetic and blighted world.

try crack.

Wow, nice LARPing.

I have not seen a single argument here ever.

Bitch, I took the redpill while I was still in the womb. My parents have raised me to think for myself and hate groups that are disgustingly retarded.

Just accept that the world is a pile of shit bigger than the one your mother took on your dads chest the night you were conceived and you'll be alright.

welcome to the club user...i came here roughly when the fappening started

came to troll...never left

you are here forever........

What person makes these kinds of pictures? This is cringy and horrible. That kind of cringy where I am embarrased without anyone around.

I remember when I was like that.
Just start adopting a lifestyle based on traditional values and and you'll find your instincts take over and then you'll find yourself content like a turtle in mud.

Absolutely this

>you can find real red-pilled friends
>lifting things up and putting them down isn't degenerate or retarded
Kill yourself.

yeah wow, totally believable, now fuck off and kill yourself, retard.

>meme and morty

can't wait until people like you go first

One of us
n
e

o
f

u
s

> I'm a melineial who can't handle my problems, so I'm blaming YOU.
*yawn* get a blog, kid. Your post has no political content, isn't convincing, and is basically just whining.

If your life is shit, it's no one's fault but yours.

So how have you enjoyed your first 3 days of Sup Forums, faggot?

Welcome to the club OP. The best way that I've found to embrace it is through constant interaction with the community you are in. Go to book clubs, try meeting people with similar values in churches, find people who truly care for their friends and family and embrace them. Use them as bastions from the constant hell of truly realizing how hypocritical and cold the world is.

>baby's first redpill
sage

Now you know why everyone uses Matrix analogies here.

Yeah, it's fucking lame, but it's also the only item in popular media that fits.

This. I swallowed it too early and have became a nihilistic shell of a human.

Welcome home, friend.

i redpilled myself when inwas about 13/14

history teacher was giving a lecture about ww2 and saying that hitler was literally hitler so being the rebel little bitch that i was i started to like him ironically.

after a short while i read up on him and ww2 and jews and i realized that hitler was right.

needing Sup Forums to become redpilled is so pleb

The initial 'white noise' of paranoia and fear to feel wears off eventually, but it can take weeks. Personally this is how I live with a lot of this: anything you learn about, was already happening and effecting things before you knew about it. You already lived your life in a world where what you have learned was a reality. You can still live in that world, you're just more knowledgeable now. You likely cannot do anything about the things you learn, so don't stress it too much.

But like I said, the biggest thing is time. Just give it some time. Humans are very resilient, we learn to live with all kinds of discomfort. Try going without an air conditioner for a summer, by the end of the summer you don't even miss it anymore. Same concept.

Ride the tiger

But don't ride it too hard

The whole veil of identity politics has ripped off my eyes. Muslims, BLM, gays, illegals...I'd never questioned any of it. I was so fucking smug about "knowing" what I was told was the truth and that people like you all were ignorant hicks on the wrong side of history.

I haven't even touched the Jewish stuff, I'm honestly terrified to find out the truth. I don't think I'm ready for it.

what is testosterone you beta

What did knowing the truth take from me? Nothing really makes my life better actually. I don't have to pay for movies or video games. I get ragged on to go to that shit but I don't want to support kikes. I also shop locally and avoid corporations that try to fuck me over. Only exception is amazon they haven't fucked me over yet. Only thing that actually fucks me up is the college education shit that gets pushed around here and on Sup Forums. I'm in college at 30 trying to finish a degree I started years ago.

That's testosterone. Girls love the shit.

No man, you're just growing up. Welcome.

Welcome home OP.

You're on the right track

>being a weak faggot with no friends for a happening

You will be the first to die.

when you first exit the cave, the sunlight is blinding and unpleasant

Some people willingly swallow the red pill. Some take it as a suppository. Get over it OP.

well then, welcome to the club, i guess.
pol is not that evil as people think it is. we are the good guys

I never said it would be easy, Neo. Only that it would be the truth

The jewish question is a dark and evil rabbit hole. Hop in at your own peril

holodomorinfo.com

I made it a policy when I entered high school to just not give a shit about anything that didn't affect me, including people's feelings. That's how it began, evolved from there, until I got here, and realised that in order for the world to be a better place, people have to suffer first, be it their feelings being hurt, their reality being shattered, or an arsehole getting what he had coming to him. That is how life is. I am now totally immune to other people's suffering. Normal people are not, hence all the small malnourished coloured children in the news every fucking half hour and the massive amounts of donations they receive. It doesn't help anyone to give one kid some water. The root problem has to be addressed, or they will continue to suffer and cause suffering as they have for thousands of years. Not many ways to fix it, and none have been proven to work consistently. People are scum, and that's ok. Palpatine knew this. He brought peace to the galaxy through suffering. Majority of people were ok. Then the left came in with their FUCKING PLOT ARMOUR AND FUCKED EVERYTHING UP AND NOW THE NEW REPUBLIC CANT KEEP UP SUPPLY LINES AND EVERYONE IS STARVING TO DEATH

You get what im talking about tho hopefully.

gooble gobble

>took a red pill to cancel his blue pill

Swallow a couple more, become a traditionalist and grow up.

>OP is a fag
wew lad

Welcome OP. You're awake at last. Glad to have you.

Sorry OP. You should have listened to Morpheus.

if people on the internet can change your whole life with words, you either never truly believed those ideas...

OR

YOU ARE A WEAK BITCH

That's pretty much me, except I would never even dream about admitting to coming here to my friends. Fuck it, I can't even call them that anymore.

Red pilled

It'll pass. Just go with it.

This.

Watch it burn and enjoy the show.

Now it's time to sit get a case of your favorite beer, sit back, relax and hope for a HAPPENING

And remember, try not to show your power level in public

What happened to the pupper? Is it kaput?

Come on now OP. Don't hate us, hate those that put you in this position. Who are the people that have lied to you from a young age..Indoctrinated you into leftist thinking using sophistry and misinformation, even outright lies? What does it say about our current state of affairs that the truth has left such a terrible taste in your mouth?

I read all of those in brad pitt's voice for some reason.

The thought of a bunch of small frogs with brad pitt haircuts telling me how I'll fail everything is somehow endearing.

YAAAAAAAY NEW FRIEND

If you try and tell people about plato's cave analogy, you almost immediately lose them.
Anyway it's about the message, not the package. Matrix is still a good movie, albeit a bit dated now.

Checked

Post pictures of sad cartoon frogs

Gif related.

Embrace the 14 words user it will give you a reason to live

Don't be such a drama queen. Some of my best friends are the most politically retarded liberal, 83 genders, kikes are amazing, mudslimes are amazing, we need rapeuguees people on the planet. But that doesn't mean we can't have fun together despite their inferior political views.

Cheer up, go listen to some chill humor podcast and get used to your new surroundings.

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/10/25/the-daily-shoah-108-slibel-and-lander/

Middle class liberals are typically vulnerable to right wing propaganda.

They have no concrete way of analyzing the world. It's all just feelings and memorized "facts", with no underlying methodology or philosophy or political theory guiding them to conclusions. Meanwhile, being members of the middle class, they largely benefit from right wing policies. All you need to do is hurt their feelings and then intervene with some different "facts", and suddenly the liberals start goosestepping.

The left should have never aligned itself with liberals. Hopefully either Trump wins or Hilary fucks everything up and becomes a 1 term president, so that the Democratic party can implode and the left can finally cut you cancerous growths out of our movement.

Find out tonight at 11pm

Watch the greatest story never told

Sup Forums did not change me that much. Maybe because I started directly from right wing.

The Old Gods are dead
The New Gods will be built upon cathedrals of neon
Hail the mighty transistor
Hail the new motherboard of humanity

This has to be a roleplay thread. That or your a retard who never has and still doesn't think for himself. Some leftist ideals have merit, how do you go 25 years believing in a set of ideals only to be convinced by a Mongolian flyfishing board to abandon everything you believe in?

sssshhhhhh OP ssssshhhhhh

*touches ur face*
*looks into it eyez*
we'll be together now