eupedia.com/europe/genetic_maps_of_europe.shtml
cache.eupedia.com/images/content/Germanic_Europe.gif
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.shtml#R1b-subclades
jb.man.ac.uk/~mcdonald/genetics/kings-cluster.pdf
nature.com/ejhg/journal/v18/n7/full/ejhg2009231a.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Pure Germanic.

What does this even show?

Finland isn't pure Germanic, Hitler made them as honorary members (as well as the Japanese, somehow) to appeal to them.

I'll upload the source pictures

Acceptable tier

God-like Germanic tier

I don't even know what I am since I have no idea where my ancestors came from.

gingers are literally the niggers of hair colour

God-like Germanic tier closely resembles this, only exceptions are Northern Italy due to Etruscan admixture and Scandinavia is not present due to more hostile conditions for population growth.

We all have ginger genes though, and it seems to be a great definition for Europes of lesser Slav and Mediterranean admixture - basically the map of gingerness is Celts and Germanics only, with reach into Hungary, Dalmatia (in Croatia), Western Poland, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and the highlighted parts of Russia due to the movement of Germans (look up, for example, Volga-river Germans).

*Europeans

I'm sure it was documented somewhere if they moved to Canada...

>even more germanic than scandinavia
wew lads did not expect this

Whats with the concentrations in Sicily and Naples?

Vikings probably.

>traced lineage years ago
>goes to Frisian farmers on one hand
>goes to Catholic businessmen on the other
>only odd one out in 3 centuries is a Bavarian butcher, early 19th century

Pure-blood white m8.

and people say the cornish are anglo

You Dutch probably have the best genes in the world, East Asians are smarter by IQ but not so in terms of individuality and creativity.

Ashkenazi Jews seem to be mentally superior by quite a distance though, but whether genetic or cultural they (or we I should say, I am one) encounter moral perversion and greed at a far higher rate than other populations.

Basically the message is as a group, White people; individually, Jews.

The Vikings once invaded that area, true story (Lombards I think).

Your maps are out of date. See here for updated versions:

eupedia.com/europe/genetic_maps_of_europe.shtml

For example: cache.eupedia.com/images/content/Germanic_Europe.gif

Is it showing the amount of arabs in Europe?

Sicily and Naples shouldn't make the cut though, too much Mediterranean admixture. If you have a bit that doesn't overly matter, the one-drop rule is too strict.

If you ain't dutch, you ain't much.

Interesting, thanks.

Does anyone on here know what a Half White (Anglo/Irish/Italian), quarter Arab, quarter Spic looks like?

Wife's pooping out our first child soon.

>tfw blonde hairs blue eyed selisian
>tfw dark nipples so I have some mongol rape baby in my past

It shows dominance of the quintessentially Germanic-White haplogroup.

This one looks more like legit

Anglo-Dutch-German Union when?

Never heard that one before, shouldn't matter too much anyway.

>British
>Pure germanic

Then Italy is germanic too

>Ashkenazi Jews seem to be mentally superior by quite a distance though, but whether genetic or cultural

Hitler killed off all the Jews too stupid or complacent to realize what was coming and get the fuck out. Thus he singlehandedly 'enhanced' the Jewish gene-pool with respect to IQ and neuroticism.

The only ones acceptable on that map are based Tatars.

did you even read what your pic says?
it states that culture is more important than your ancestry

The true germanic is I1

R1b is from the steppes. They came thousands.of years ago through.

>R1b is from the steppes.

R1b is from west africa between the chad lake and the niger river.

Know the difference, it could save your life.

Not true, the Holocaust may have had a eugenics effect but the real eugenics was created as Christians couldn't be in the financial industry giving loans - Jews could. Richer Jews had more children (opposite of what's happening to the West now), and as mathematically smarter Jews earned more, it follows that mathematically smarter Jews reproduced more, hence the eugenics. BUT Jews have LOWER than average spatial intelligence as this wasn't needed to make money, hence why Jews make worse engineers.

Also, Jews are 80% Northern Italian in DNA (Roman, basically after the Jews got kicked out of Israel they started letting tonnes of Romans into the tribe, it's documented (not sure why this happened though)), so it's not like this accidental eugenics was on standard sandniggers - it merely made up for (overly made up, hence the higher intelligence) the roughly 20% Levantine genes.

Shut up dirty Gypsy.

Culture derives from ancestry (must have come from somewhere).

You're a jew.

You have no right to speak against a romanian

>Brazilian

Top-kek, get back to work nig-nog.

Jews, whatever you think of their behaviour, definitely aren't of low IQ genes.

>The true germanic is I1...R1b is from the steppes.

This is true in a certain demic sense. However, R1b-U106 is the haplogroup that actually developed and spread the Germanic languages. Before R1b arrived in Germany circa 3000 BC, the natives were speaking a non-Indoeuropean language.

Also, the native pre-Germans included I2-M223 as well as I1.

>Germans
>Tried to destroy Europe multiple times
>Still trying
>God tier

Yeah sure. If Germanics are so great why can't they win a world war?

im pretty sure that our culture is closer to that of romans or ancient greeks or than that of germanic and celtic people

((((((It's like some people outside of the Germanics had something to do with this.))))))

R1B is celt.

I1 is Germanic.

>Not true, the Holocaust may have had a eugenics effect but the real eugenics was created as Christians couldn't be in the financial industry giving loans - Jews could. Richer Jews had more children (opposite of what's happening to the West now), and as mathematically smarter Jews earned more, it follows that mathematically smarter Jews reproduced more, hence the eugenics. BUT Jews have LOWER than average spatial intelligence as this wasn't needed to make money, hence why Jews make worse engineers.

Sounds plausible. I was half kidding about Hitler factor.

>Also, Jews are 80% Northern Italian in DNA

What's your source on that? That doesn't comport with what I've read.

>Being so shit at diplomacy you let the whole world attack you

Again such greatness

They did remarkably given how they were outnumbered, the Nazis took over all of non-neutral non-Russian mainland Europe within only a few years. What the fuck have Romanians ever done, you deluded cunt, Germanics and Celts (France, Spain+Portugal) conquered and explored the world, and Ashkenazi Jews are ridiculously overrepresented in all fields requiring mathematical ability. East Asians are great too, but they're not quite as creative and nowhere near as individual as Europeans to be supreme. That said, there is an argument they are part of the supreme gene club, it's just a matter of how much less creative they are.

Nice try niggtalian

R1B is Proto Indo European(Yamnaya)

It's all about keeping a balance between organisation and creativity, which has created for example the stereotypical German culture while not having all Germans being mindless drones, but the reason it's of Greek and Roman (and Hebrew to some extent) origin is because you need fertile soil to kick off a civilisation as organisation occurs de-facto around fertile soil for agriculture, which results in town formation etc.

I'll get a source, one second

No, at the broadest Celts would correspond to R1b-P312. And at the narrowest R1b-L21. R1b-U106 is definitely Germanic, seeing as they originated the whole language family.

See here: eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.shtml#R1b-subclades

>What the fuck have Romanians ever done, you deluded cunt,

Defended Europe from foreign invaders while Germans where stabbing Europe in the back.

Germans love Europe so much that they offered to help the Turks take Vienna.

The Germans deposed our anti Ottoman king. While we where pushing them out

Here you go: "Richards and his team claim that maternal lineages did not originate in the Near or Middle East or the Khazarian Caucasus but rather, for the most part, within Mediterranean Europe. Another twist in the findings: Jewish women may have been assimilated in Europe as far back as 2,000 years ago—earlier than most other studies have projected. The researchers believe the DNA could trace back to the early Roman Empire, when as much as 10 percent of the population practiced Judaism, many of them converts. Overall, they claim, at least 80 percent of Ashkenazi maternal ancestry comes from women indigenous to Europe while 8 percent originated in the Near East, with the rest uncertain."

Oh wow, an impressive battle, is that all you have to offer?

No. I can offer you battles from the Nicopole Crussade to the War of 1887.

Germans are such a mustard race, Germany is a younger nation than Romania.

Ashkenazi Jews are roughly 3/4 White 1/4 Sandnigger that have been made smarter despite the bad 1/4 gene origins through accidental eugenics in the medieval era, up to their emancipation by Napoleon in the early 1800s.

I am Austrian (50%), Italian (Venezia, 25%) English(1/8th), French (1/8th)

Do all africans have the same black shade? no. Are they all blacks? yes.
Do all the asians have the same brown shade? no
Are they all asians? yes.

Within every race there are diferent color shades.

Stop being stupid, plz.

Average IQ

>African's
>All blacks

There are a lot of Arabs there m8 and they are not black. Not to mention the Berbers are their own thing.

Nice genes, hopefully you're on the higher end of your allele bell curve too.

Where in Spain are you from?

Obviously I'm talking about black countries. I said the same race, berebers and blacks arent the same race.

With a lower IQ we did more than Germans for Europe than they ever wanted to. Not to mention the IQ lowering is do the minority population being imported and food shortages caused by two world wars and commies.

Sure, but that's only about mitochondrial lineages. Y-DNA and autosomal DNA tell a more complex story.

The Great Catalonia.

FYI, 75% of you seems to be the best genes of all - those living near the Alps (Southern Germanics and Northern Italians (Etruscans)).

>R1B is Proto Indo European(Yamnaya)

Wrong.
r1b is highest in the world in the Ouldeme tribe in cameroon at 95.5 percent.

>Germanic tier
>Not shit

WTF

stop shitposting molisANO

The Slavic branch of the indo-aryan has always been the most superior one, germanics were cucks for most of their existence, first to the latins now to the jews

>Italian
>White

Lel

>Britain this Germanic

wew

The most preeminent Y-DNA subclade is DF98, which is within R1b-U106. Specifically, what is called "the King's Cluster", which includes most of the royalty in Europe - the House of Wettin, etc.

More info: jb.man.ac.uk/~mcdonald/genetics/kings-cluster.pdf

are you even Frisian Sup Forums?

your average height isn't even 6'1????

haha are you even trying?

Lol fuck off mate. I am Polish and fuck Germanic

It merely serves to show the Khazarian hypothesis is incorrect, and given what would be in excess of 80% of Jews are from Roman Italy maternally, and any converts during medieval Europe on the Rhineland would be male Europeans, Jews have a significant European genetic baseline.

Basically, the "whiteness" of Ashkenazis is from Western Europe, not Khazaria, and while inferior Levantine Middle-Eastern (though, still impressive compared to modern Middle-Eastern genes due to Arab admixture) genes hinder, the eugenics put Ashkenazis into the acceptable camp. If you want to go full 14/88, Ashkenazis aren't acceptable, but given your American such an attitude would lead to self-hatred of your own genes.

But user italian ARE white

We join this.

Soz mate, when the race war erupts you're getting sterilised.

>Lel

>tfw living in north-west Hungary

Literal niggers

that's because those sick fucks go to school for 12 hours a day.

Depends where

go away hungary you're not even white.

>stupid as brit

MOLISN'T

The only people with 90+% r1b are the black chadic speakers of western africa (cameroon) and that's a fact.

nature.com/ejhg/journal/v18/n7/full/ejhg2009231a.html

French people should embrace their r1b brothers.

Not just that to be fair, their IQ is high too and their ancestry is impressive.

>italian ARE white

hahahahahahaha
NO.

Everywhere,the black people you see are rapefugee,if italian werent white how come we are the third economy of the EU?

It's quite funny to hear Brits claiming they are Germanic. When they only share 5 % of their DNA with Anglo Saxon. They are just Celts going WE WUZ KANGZ.

See maps, non-Eastern Hungary is White, just not God-tier

Yes blue eyes aren't everything, that's why most of Eastern Europe isn't on the map you nonce