Is pedophilia a social construct? It is man's desire to fuck and reproduce with anything that is biologically capable...

Is pedophilia a social construct? It is man's desire to fuck and reproduce with anything that is biologically capable. Society dictates that 18 is the legal limit is the USA

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/kristinapimenova2005/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If something or someone cannot properly consent you should not fuck it.

we use 18 as a high-pass catch all.

technically girls can be ready plenty beforehand.
however an absolute confirmation of this is all but impossible- digging around a living brain is not happening.

so we throw 18 understanding that very few girls won't be mature enough at that age.

other attempts at quantifying maturity for it are easy to show ineffective.

>but only at 18 you can

lol

ask nick

>those edges

from a purely biological standpoint they become "fuckable" when they are able to breed children and that varies from case but most of them probably already have a period by 14. also make sure not to confuse pedophilia with Hebephilia or Ephebophilia

Fuck off slav shit

>cannot properly consent
what did he mean by this? How do you consent properly? Does it have to be in writing?

>so we throw 18 understanding that very few girls won't be mature enough at that age.
Define maturity. Pretty sure if you make some emotional and intellectual exam fro example spread of ages at which people would be able to pass it would be enormous. Some people would be able pass to it at 10 year and some niglets - never.

Yes, but it's a useful one.

these dumbfucks imply that you're sexually retarded untill one day when you get 18 years old you automagically gain consciousness

Faggot, i will fuck drunk bitches

>something

>It is man's desire to fuck and reproduce with anything that is biologically capable.

It's pedophilia to want to fuck someone that's not yet able to reproduce

Is theft a social construct?

I started being attracted to teenage girls when I was a teenager
I'm still attracted to teenage girls

I don't have an opinion on this really, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway

i don't get this image
is it strange to have milk in bags?

>18
But that's wrong.

Anyways, 14 seems reasonable.

Yes property right are social constructs.

>however an absolute confirmation of this is all but impossible

Perhaps, but if society collapsed, I would use 7.62 to defend my property and my young daughter. That is not a social construct.

Keep increasing the period of making people unaccountable for actions and expect a mature, socially aware at 18 years old magically. Age of consent =/= legal adult age.

hahaha holy shit he's right
>society full of manchildren and grown women acting like kids

As long as the girl is nubile there is nothing wrong with paedophilia.

People use to get married in their teens.. Our great grandparents often got married between 12-16 years of age and had babies by the time they were 18. My great grandmother was 13 when she got married to my great grandfather who was 24.

Pedophilia means you like children in their single digits or pre-teens (under the age of 12 is how they define it).

I think teens who are fully capable of consenting. They do it all the time to each other. Some teens prefer older women/men. Should they be looked down upon because they like someone older than their age? I don't think so. It's all about consent.

Why should there be some governing body telling two people who have consented to be with each other that what they're doing is wrong? As long as there's consent and the younger person isn't being harmed or pressured into doing things is it really any of our business?

>absolute confirmation
You can't have "any" degree of confirmation until you define maturity. You can't confirm hypotheses of the existence of some thing until you define this thing. And you can't define it.

I think its become a bit of a witch hunt boogey man type thing.
Its so easy to be 'tough on pedophiles' politically. No one can argue about protecting children and no one can defend pedophiles. So it just keeps getting more and more heavy handed. That CP possession can get you locked up for longer than actual abuse is totally absurd.
Of course age of consent laws are necessary and all that. 18 seems pretty high in my book, I would say 16 is probably the right number.

except women are fully mentally matured at like 12
which is not at all

pedophilia is wanting to fuck people before they are able to reproduce == children (biologically).
pretty sure if you fuck a 15 year old, you aren't jailed for pedophilia or child abuse or somethign. you're jailed cause they can be manipulated too easily and talked into things, which is why it's always considered rape if you do it. and we socially constructed an age at which you should be able to decide on your own

>Why should there be some governing body telling
Fight against women's oppression. As weaker sex can't fight men head on they need government help or they will stay in the kitchen forever.

I can confirm that I can't confirm it if I don't know it.

Muhammad married Aisha when she was 6.

It's just an excuse the FBI uses to spy on your computers. No sane person would even try to argue that pedophilia is ok in public because of how normies work.
>protecting the children
is a full proof argument

Reminder:

> If you lurked some pedo stuff during the last 8 years (loli, jbs, nn), and you vote for Trump: they will come for you.

And who knows? Nobody knows. Maturity is transcendental concept beyond grasp of human mind as it seems. It strange that it find its way into legal subjects though.

Yeah, I mean it seemed to work in previous generations. My grandfather married my grandmother when he was early 30s and she was 15. This wasnt all that long ago, 1930s. They had a happy marriage and stayed together until he died.
But today, no one thinks girls getting married in their teens is the right thing for them. It was different when women were just seen as baby making machines and home makers. But today, women are supposed to be given a chance to have a career and all that. Definitely not happening if they are married to an older man that can support them before they finish high school.

>jbs, nn)
wtf is that?

Pedophilia by definition means you want to have sexual relations with children ages 10 and younger or something like that.

Fucking a 16-17 year old girl isn't pedophilia but you still go to jail and get labelled a pedophile.

Your great grandparents were fucked up. I don't have a problem if they are both around 15-16 and get married but only in a Christian society which we don't have. Everyone always clamors "WELL people used to get married in there teens hundreds of years ago!" But what they do not often remember is that these who did marry each other at 15-17 were Christian societies. In fact the average age in the 7th-8th century was 17. I don't mind that. Muslims on the other hand had 25 year olds marrying children even as young as 7 or 8. That is fucked up.

I would not mind allowing teens to marry if our society were dictated and ruled by the objective morality of Christianity. By it is not. Thus I can not support what really amounts to pedophilia. Even with the moral compass Christianity affords most young people still make poor choices in mates at a young age. I do not mind16-17 but I cam convinced any younger are not capable of choosing a realistic mate, and god forbid a 13 year old marry a 24 year old. I do believe in a Christian society that you could have young marry before 17 or 16 if they displayed exceptional intelligence and forethought. My 2 cents

Hundreds of thousands of years of evolution made it happen.
Men who were sexually atracted to females as soon as they were capable of getting pregnant passed on their genes.
The 18+ thing is rearded.

>(loli, jbs, nn),

Sup Forums turned into a ghost town after the election

>jbs, nn)
wtf is that?

>Your great grandparents were fucked up.
Yet they had a long and happy marriage. Nobody gives a fuck about your milenial muh morals.

What about giving people under the age of 18 hormone treatment?

I have no idea what you are talking about officer.

TELL ME

By analizing the sucess of those #DraftOurDaughters threads, it seems to be incredibly easy to manipulate feminism and SJWs to do what we want.
By simply using somenthing like Simone de Bevoir signed a French petition against age of consent laws it should be a good start.
But i guess even post-election Sup Forums would not embrace this project so easily, or would it?

wtf i hate trump now.

pedophilia itself is a biological drive
laws, by their very nature, against it are a societal construct

>#DraftOurDaughters
that's CTR using Sup Forums to brainwash normies

I teach at a middle school.

You white knights would be shocked at how a lot of the 11 - 13 yo girls dress and act.

I can't wait to quit once my contract is up in June.

18 is a magic number designated by the high elders as the year a girl's pussy becomes open for business (if you know what I mean fa.m)

did they ever add more scenes to that "game"?

How can I tell if YOU are actually the CTR?
Greentext stories please?

I was greatly disturbed from what I've seen of that.

Why was it created?

This. The only thing that develops in a woman's head after 12 is an inflated sense of self worth and an increase in knowledge that they can't use due to the brain damage female puberty causes.

They've been giving consent for millenia.

>How can I tell if YOU are actually the CTR?
because I have played this: anyway, it's yet another psyops on Sup Forums, letting it think it's doing hillary harm when all hillary wants is free propaganda for her shit, which is what the DraftOurDaughters thing is

But women stay retarded indefinitely

Pick one, Sup Forums

This. Women are actually at their mental peak just BEFORE puberty. Hence pedophiles are the only men that can get consent.

mid

This thread is bs, because it states that the law says suddenly at 18 you can fuck all you want.

In my country, when you hit the age of 14, you can fuck with everyone who is (i think) below 18. Since you cant consent for something like the rental of a home, why should you be able to consent for sexual activity with some 36 year old 120 kg guy

There is no age of consent in the Bible because its not important.

>Wanting to be like a Mudshit
Christ I hate these degenerates who think pedophilia is morally good.

its because you get triggered like a little cuck, also because you don't know what pedophilia means

>yfw Christians throughout the ages took young wives

Why would anyone consent for sexual activity with a fat slob

Force is the only true natural law. Age of consent is a social construct.

The next question is, "are social constructs inherently negative?"

Not a bad choice at all. Not who I would pick, but a good choice none the less.

Yup. It is Torah that a man should always marry a virgin. The marrying age in medieval English law was 12, in early colonial America it was 12 or 13. Only White knight douchebag fuck ups who try to impress their stupid fucking sluts and look all overly manly to 1-up us "pedophile scumbags" try to say otherwise. Quite pathetic individuals if I do say so myself. Hopefully stupidity will be expunged in the new Reich to come if you know what I mean.

There is some fanmade images and extras for completing the game 100%, but that's all.
left
Brazil similar rules but in the end if a 14yo get a 14yo dick inside her, why not any other dick?

Is Sup Forums willing to help at reducing age of consent worldwide after the election? It will be basically shitposting and memetics.

>them hips on the blond
if only she would dye her hair, I would choose her

Pedos are degenerates who want to fuck kids who are below 12 years of age. Did you think I meant 16 years? You stupid gypsy.

Lolis aren't even real.

It is a social construct, but it's a good one.

Fucking children can seriously harm their psyche.

I think we should leave the age of consent at 18. as horny as I was at 16, I think I would have gotten a little fucked up if some 30 year old had pumped and dumped me. Teenagers should be able to experience puppy love and sex each other up if they want to, but I think it's too risky to let older adults to have access to girls and boys who aren't mentally matured. No, 18 is not the perfect age but you have to draw the line somewhere. You have a little more experience at 18, at least.

Raising your wife from her youth is the ultimate form of manly dominance. She will love you forever and follow your every command.

If you fuck a 17 yo in the GREAT U S OF A you get flagged as a pedophile for the rest of your life go to jail, a lot of people misinterpret pedophilia especially westernized people.

>get flagged as a pedophile for the rest of your life AND go to jail*
fixd

Who the fuck wants to fuck some girl who hasn't developed fully? Give me a Woman instead.

15 should be aoc

14 is a little too risky

Feminism's woman worship, which is idoltry and blasphemy, Feminists try to steal the Father's worship while pretending to be a victim of his Divinely established natural patriarchy. These worthless fucking self-worshiping sluts are headed straight for the Lake of Fire.

i only played the latest version so Idk.

the chans weren't always filled with moralfags.
forever illya.

pretty much this imo

and as always Sup Forums doublethinking is astonishing

I think ideally speaking a girl should marry off when she bleeds, that is when nature has ordained her to bare a man children. Before then is subject to debate, even though I wouldn't mind some fun :p

Wasn't there a "study" that claimed a ridiculously large percentage like 80% of men were actually attracted to prepubescent girls? I ask because I only saw it on an image here once.

This even makes sense from an evolutionary perspective since the only viable reproductive strategy for sub 8 males is LPD (Luck, Propinquity, Delusion), so building up propinquity to girls from a young age might have been the only thing that made involuntary celibates reproduce.

Anyways here's a cute loli for all your troubles reading this long ass post.
instagram.com/kristinapimenova2005/

All sexuality is a social construct. Mankind used to fuck anything that moved.

Pedophillia is no different than homophillia. People like what they like.

However, there is a point where pregnancy is far harder on younger women.

>Those ids

At least post OC from here

They're cute, young, clean, fresh, tight, and they are a fucking bitch yet. Plus since you're older they try to impress you, instead of fucking expecting to be impressed.

that's why waiting a year or two after getting your period might be a good idea but that's still in the 14's 15's. most of them start puberty before 12.

If a young child can make a call on determining their gender, then they must be able to understand the impact on their life that sexual decisions can have.

You can't have it both ways. You can't have kids determining their genders, radically altering their future, but then say they are too young to understand the ramifications of sex.

aren't

Prepubescent, I don't know about that. However some girls under 18 can be hot as fuck, but everyone is too scared to say it. It's like the media always showing the newest teen pop star in little clothing, but then society castrates the first guy who says she looks attractive.

consent is a social construct.

The virgin Mary gave birth to the son of god when she was 12.

Now women are giving birth to downies at 40. gg.

But who cares ?

In majority of europe it's 14-16 max.

It's your fault you're cucked, not others.

Are you looked down upon by your peers if you go for a 14 year old though? Like sure it's legal, but do you look disgusting for doing it?