So the guy behind Long Gone Gulch is working on a music video

So the guy behind Long Gone Gulch is working on a music video.

youtube.com/watch?v=lodG5XlZDRw

>Pic is trying to emulate Fleischer
>Has elbows sharp enough to kill a man

Don't be so pedantic, user.

Lewds when?

Simplicity, I guess.

I'm not a fan of how it's animated. Animators like this often rely way too much on smears and fast movements that makes it very lackluster to watch.

this, someone get on it.

Is she a goth Sup Forums?

Holy shit. That is my favorite band too. Shack Shakers are great, love those crazy southern bastards.

This.

The skellingtons in particular were way disappointing to see how shoddily they moved.

>Long Gone Gulch
more like Long Gone Never

Rawhide is a cute!

A CUTE

how many fedoras do you own?

Just so Sup Forums is aware, this will never be picked up by anyone ever.

If you are a creator and decide to purposefully blow the lid off your project early like this, you've virtually killed it in-vivo with little chance of recovery. Because unless you've managed to keep a low profile or got the cash yourself, no studio will want to inject financial resources into a property that has gone through the meme and waifu spin-cycle before a single frame of animation has been produced.

So do they just keep on putting the same two OCs in everything they do?

Sup Forumsfag here
what a terrible sounding mix, vocals sound awful
I like this guy he shouldn't be working with this trash

It was doomed to failure from the start. Everyone already passed on this to the point of grabbing independent funding. No one wants this project, that was made clear long before any thread was made on Sup Forums about it.

So wasting effort and money is not going to change that fact. The best they can do is use this as a nice expensive demo reel to help them get in on future projects.

>no studio will want to inject financial resources into a property that has gone through the meme and waifu spin-cycle before a single frame of animation has been produced.

I can tell you're about 13 years old because you think actual companies would give a flying fuck about that, and also because you have apparently never heard of Adventure Time.

>studio will want to inject financial resources into a property that has gone through the meme and waifu spin-cycle

not many professional pay any attention to that or give much of a shit what the internet does. It's what they say in the bigger social media that matter to them

No, just a thot.

>no studio will want to inject financial resources into a property that has gone through the meme and waifu spin-cycle before a single frame of animation has been produced.

>What is litteraly every reboot in history

if anything, it would make the ip even more attractive because it has already an established fanbase

Weak bait, shameful

I want to aggressively fuck Buffalo Wing

So Sup Forums
Loli or trash

Would probably go for right, but i miss her previous marking.

Rawhide isnt a loli you degenerate

you are retarded

Id give anything to have that redskin savage come and sit on this old cowboys lap

B..b..but the voicing has already started

Im fairly certain rawhide is a grown woman.

>Stealth LGG thread has more replies than an actual LGG thread
Should that tell me something?

Did you know the term "redskin" isn't for the tint of the skin? it dates back to when hunting natives for their scalps at a dime a piece and how the blood dripped down their faces and made their skin red.

They don't have voice actors though. Those cost money they don't have, just because they can voice their own OCs doesn't mean a show is happening.

why is Sup Forums full of beggers?

Punk bluegrass is fedora now? He'll, I discovered these guys through a geico commercial so it's not a hipster thing. Just didn't expect to click on a teaser for a music video on a comic cartoons board and hear my favorite group.

Neato

Any idea on whats gonna be her deal?

fotm passing obsession does not a steady fanbase make.