I intend on running for office in 2020. I will look to do the following. Would you vote for me...

I intend on running for office in 2020. I will look to do the following. Would you vote for me? I am neither Republican or Democrat.

>lower/eliminate the minimum wage
>destroy the federal reserve and institute a public bank to run our $
>end private prisons
>end war on drugs, treat addicts like patients who need medical care rather than criminals, obviously this way isnt working
>legalize pot, tax it like cigarettes, use taxes to offset income taxes
>have set income tax brackets, lowering taxes for just about everyone
>however impose transaction taxes on trades in wall street since everyone pays sales tax in real life
>shift priority spending to our infrastructure and school systems, away from defense spending/warmongering
>update educational outlooks, move beyond "common core" and other outdated silly means of education so we can once again be 1st in the world in education

I really think if given the opportunity we could stop inflation, strengthen our dollar, give incentives to businesses to lower prices, hire more workers, give more benefits, and this would actually also solve immigration issues because if we are only paying our workers 3 dollars an hour, the mexicans who are stealing our jobs themselves won't be desirable anymore (the whole point of hiring illegals is to pay significantly less in payroll)

Thoughts?

This actually makes sense. Bravo OP you have my vote.

WAYNE LAMBRIGHT LEAVE NOW

What's your stance on 2nd amendment?

Would you install strict constitutionalists to the Supreme Court?

Would you move away from "climate change" regulation?

>destroy the federal reserve
Enjoy being assassinated, user.

But I'd still vote for you.

Sorry, I and the rest of Arizona will be voting for Curt Schilling. Thanks for the World Series win Curt.

>What's your stance on 2nd amendment?
I think that if we allow 16 year olds to get licenses for cars that kill thousands a year on the road that we should have gun education in schools and everyone, like switzerland, should have, and know how to use, a fucking gun. Nobody is going to shoot up a bank if everyone in the joint is packing. I believe gun regulation (just like prohibition with booze and pot etc.) only will drive people who will ignore the laws to do it anyway so the best means is to education everyone and allow 16+ to have and be trained in using guns.

>Would you install strict constitutionalists to the Supreme Court?
I would install others who are socially liberal (meaning the government needs to gtfo out of your personal life) yet fiscally conservative (again, strengthen the dollar, etc.) in an effort to make this country great again

>Would you move away from "climate change" regulation?

I would seek alternatives to fossil fuels because they are not sustainable, not because of climate change. Plus I don't wanna pay middle eastern countries for oil when we are inventive enough as a people to create something better.

thanks user

who is that?

Good luck with that bro.

>lower/eliminate the minimum wage
Absolutely unelectable you'll do worse than Jeb Bush if you try this
>destroy the federal reserve and institute a public bank to run our $
Goodluck not being assassinated
>end private prisons
They have already been ruled unconstitutional, this is pointless to talk about it's already been done
>end war on drugs, treat addicts like patients who need medical care rather than criminals, obviously this way isnt working
Agree
>legalize pot, tax it like cigarettes, use taxes to offset income taxes
Agree
>have set income tax brackets, lowering taxes for just about everyone
Agree
>however impose transaction taxes on trades in wall street since everyone pays sales tax in real life
I'm a day trader and you can eat a fat fucking dick
>shift priority spending to our infrastructure and school systems, away from defense spending/warmongering
Want two birds one stone? Military academies for all children, otherwise your idea is dumb because education is free the internet exists at this point if you dont self educate you just dont have the capacity to learn even with a teacher
>update educational outlooks, move beyond "common core" and other outdated silly means of education so we can once again be 1st in the world in education
Military acadamies and internet, I'm telling you. Were dumb because school is day care. But yeah, common core is stupid.

You'll never get my vote, you schizophrenic.

You'd have to elaborate on a lot of your plans, and half of these are unrealistic. I wouldn't even consider voting for you.

>Iced tea hadn't been invented yet
My ancestors drank iced tea during the civil war. Who is actually this retarded.

You made me laugh at the Jeb! comment but, explain to me please why I would be unelectable lowering the min wage.

I'll explain whatever you want, but how do you figure that half of these are unrealistic?

these are good points
what would your foreign policy look like?
you should also put out feelers about returning states rights
how would you finance your campaign without GOP backing?
actually i think if you could do a grassroots meme movement you could bypass the funding problem completely since people are tired or tv and radio smear campaigns and this election has shown that meme's are a far more effective advertising platform than radio or tv ads.

what is inflation?

lol you poor ass futere useless faggots

92 percent of Democrats, 73 percent of Independents, 53 percent of Republicans support raising the minimum wage to $12.50 by the year 2020.

The sheer number of people making minimum wage would never ever allow you to lower it. They would do what Libyans did to Ghaddafi. No joke. Maybe worse than that.

You can try to claim free market would lower the cost of goods or invrease wages for workers, however you will never ever convince a person living paycheck to paycheck to trust a politician's pipedream. They literally are unable to take the risk.

>what would your foreign policy look like?
We can help people where they are. Theres a video about immigration using gumballs that explains why the fuck we need to stop importing people and help them in their home. We also need to focus on our citizens and stop meddling in everyones fucking business. We are the reason ISIS even exists.

>you should also put out feelers about returning states rights
I am for less gov't being in your shit.

>how would you finance your campaign without GOP backing?
actually i think if you could do a grassroots meme movement you could bypass the funding problem completely since people are tired or tv and radio smear campaigns and this election has shown that meme's are a far more effective advertising platform than radio or tv ads.

If bernie could make a campaign out of memes and donations from individuals, I think anybody can at this point.

is this a serious question?

even if lowering the minimum wage came with enforced regulations for companies to lower prices by a percentage?

no, it's a rhetorical question you dumbfuck.

role playing faggot, go back to /x/ you homo.

You can't do that without changing the value of the dollar. Do you even understand what you're talking about?

How are you going to change the value of the dollar?

If anything, you'll make Canada into a super power because everybody will move there when trade is literally haulted because the idiot we elected wants half price for everything for no justifiable reason.

What do you look like?
Age, sex, race, build, hair, etc.

I am absolutely talking about changing the value of the dollar. Why do you think that items once cost 10 cents and now cost 10 dollars? Why is it that when a person from the north drives to the south, everything is cheaper? Its because the minimum wage and the wages set according to that minimum wage are cheaper. If you cut the minimum wage to 3 bucks an hour, then everyone is going to be forced to cut prices by 75%, and the money people do have will become more valuable. No business is going to take a loss when the gov't imposes taxes and wage minimums. The reason burgers cost 50 cents in the 60s is because the minimum wage was like 2-3 dollars an hour. By lowering the minimum wage, and forcing companies to regulate their cost of goods and services proportionately, we strengthen the dollar, make the money the rich already have worth more (thus freeing up way more capital to hire more people and take on more fulltime employees with benefits) and be far more willing to pony up for things like quality health insurance, vacation time, etc.

Mid 30s, white male, heavy set, dark thick hair.

hi wayne. how's the family treating you?

Sup Rand.

idk who that is

Pffft, Sup Forums wishes Rand browsed Sup Forums

Minimum wage doesn't coorelate with inflation. Pic related.

People will sell things for whatever price they can be sold at. This is demand, and the majority of Americans are willing to spend $4 on a gallon of gas just as they are willing to spend $2 on a gallon of gas, regardless of their wage.

I never said that it did, stopping inflation in my original statement had more to do with ending the federal reserve and making it a publicly run entity so we can stop printing money like its monopoly and making the rothchilds more rich than anyone needs to be.

people will sell things pending on what the market demands. if people could continue to sell gas for 4 dollars a gallon all the time they would do so, but prices drop to 2 dollars a gallon when they are able to buy it for cheaper. work is still a cost and if you lower the price of work, you will also lower the prices of goods and services.

I took the liberty of looking this guy up and holy shit is that hilarious. The reparations section alone was enough to make me fall over in laughter.

You give no reason for any increase or decrease in demand, no reason for any change in production costs, no reason for any country to do business with us at a cheaper rate especially when we've thrown out the federal reserve which is controlled by INTERNATIONAL banks.

You are smoking some good dope.

The international banking system would take your removal of the federal reserve as a chance utterly destroy America, because they'll just have the entire rest of the world take you over for not being a Jew. At this point, they'll jew us even harder than we're currently being jewed.

No, fuck you. The war on drugs must continue, I will not allow drugs to destroy my nation.

But user, that's exactly why our country is being taken over by drugs.

OK you got me there, leave the minimum wage alone for the moment. Instead I will unleash bedbugs into your home if you don't vote for me ;)

"Common sense" has no place in burger politics.

>destroy the fed
If you use actual value backed currency you will go bankrupt, since ~1970 you rely on your dominant position as a superpower. That is your currency's only backing.

>decrease military spending
Same thing, softening your grip on the world allows other countries to switch from the petrodollar, nationalize industry taking the profit out of the pocket of american multinationals, etc. China may even start to get bright ideas about actually being payed what they are owed.

>increase education
Power can't be projected in a fractured society, an educated populace is only a hindrance to domination through violence.

>end war on drugs
war on drugs is the best excuse the government has to project power over the citizens. without dominating the citizens you can't dominate the world.

>tax wall street
wall street slowly degenerates, center of finance moves to Singapore or whatever

100 years ago our country turned away poor people that would leech the system. Now we're trying universal basic income projects.

Where did it all go wrong?

So basically either America continues to spiral downward and become a horrible place just so we can remain a super power or we stop trying to meddle in everyone's business and get raped internationally.

I don't want a global government, I'm a xenophobic isolationist, I want American from 1950-70 back sans the racism and drugs. Build fucking wall please.

you're gay

Send this to Trump, and have him start working on it NOW.

>or we stop trying to meddle in everyone's business and get raped internationally.
Is paying your debts really "getting raped"? In reality the rest of the world doesn't want any large economy to suddenly fail, that's bad for everyone.

The superpower will fall eventually, your politicians could be focusing on softening the fall and moving towards real international cooperation but instead they just "borrow" more to project even more power. All other policies must then follow this lead or it all fails.

2020?
You mean 2024. Trump will be reelected.

To get around the Fed Reserve, reinstate barter trade.