Hillary and the FBI

ITS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/28/chaffetz-asks-deputy-fbi-director-for-documents-about-wifes-political-ties-to-clinton/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's too late anyway. She's going to be elected, impeached, and then Tim Kaine for 4 years.

Chaffetz and Gowdy back at it again

WE BACK BOYS

confirmed

Wonder if this is from Kim dotcom's info?

I would assume. The timing is just right.

I just wish Kim gave them this info months ago.

Time for Gowdy to get Rowdy

>they find the emails
>case reopened
praise kek lads

>first woman to get elected and impeached before her first 100 days as POTUS

I can live with that.

pbuh

HOLY FUCK
ITS ON NOW MOTHERFUCKERS

win or lose, how will Hillary get back at Putin, assuming she still thinks it's the Russians leaking this.

She needs to lose the election....my bets depend on it

Where can I bet?

Comey is gonna find nothing again. You trumptards are desperate as fuck. First Wikileaks now this? You republican shitheads have been trying to take her down for 30 years. It's not gonna happen. She will be your president and u will bend the knee.!

show her nudes.

(you)
It depends on the victor. Comey is covering his ass in case Trump wins

...because now he realizes that Trump very well may win.

She knows it's not the Russians. She just doesn't want to look insane by admitting that there are people in the shadow government who don't want her in power.

The FBI wouldn't do this if they thought that was possible

WOW LITERALLY NOTHING
Go away, nothing to see here

>may win
He wouldn't risk this if clinton could still win

When did ctr outsource to Italy?

Bet big enough on Georgia being Red that you can cover your losses.

what is that thing I want one

rabbit

WTF stop copying us! Although things went better here since the VP was from a different party.

Is Comey going to meddle with the investigation again?

cruz

WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO BET ON TRUMP

I was gonna wait right before election day, thinking all the fake Democrat biased polls would make the odds maximise my returns, but with the FBI re-opening the investigation I'm starting to think maybe I should bet right now.

WHEN SHOULD I BET FOR BEST ODDS

Which would make him eligible to serve three terms.

the 400LB hacker strikes again!

Where can I place bets?

Also what was the last straw that re-opened this case out of the 1000 emails?

It's illegal for an American to bet on the election. Foreigners can though.

The odds are already shifting where I placed mine.

DESU this
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/28/chaffetz-asks-deputy-fbi-director-for-documents-about-wifes-political-ties-to-clinton/
Made me harder

H O P E has arrived

what if user from the future was right? that she'd win but around december 20 trump would become president due to "investigations"
now, that would be creepy.

(can someone post the print screen with the thread so others catch up)

there's predictit. not very good odds though.

Thats not how it works. Kaine would be President then.

He would never be able to win a general election. Did you see his debate with Pence? Dude's a clown.

I've no idea what 2020 holds.

This is the lefts response already. THE ELECTION ISN'T RIGGED!!!! Except by the FBI and Russia.

where do i bet as a foreginer with bitcoin?

You can bet on sky bet

>bet
You mean fucking gambling

you memed too hard Brazil and now our elections are becoming yours. com'on you bloody hues.

do y'all remember that one user who posted about the FBI, saying that Hillary had gone to far, and the only reason Comey stepped back was to let her tie her own noose? guy had a pretty detailed post. Also talked about how much Obama hated her.

I thought it was all RP until the last couple of moves by the FBI. now I'm beginning to wonder.

This one?