IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

#DraftOurDaughters IS TRENDING IN THE US!

ALMOST AT #1!!!

twitter.com/hashtag/DraftOurDaughters

EVERYONE GET IN HERE AND TWEET THIS HASHTAG, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT IT'S EASY TO SIGN UP

KEEP THIS THREAD BUMPED!

>>REMINDER: This is not a forced meme. This is real life. THIS IS YOUR AMMO AGAINST NORMIES

>Draft our daughters: Column
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/12/22/draft-daughters-conscription-national-service-column/77763924/
>Clinton: I support women registering for the draft
politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390
>H.R.4478 - Draft America's Daughters Act of 2016
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4478/text
>Why Clinton's plans for no-fly zones in Syria could provoke US-Russia conflict
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war?
>Clinton: Treat cyberattacks 'like any other attack'
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/293970-clinton-treat-cyberattacks-like-any-other-attack
>A no-fly zone for Aleppo risks a war that could engulf us all
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/oct/12/no-fly-zone-aleppo-war-russia-syria
>Hillary Clinton favors women being included in the draft, but not all women do
nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2016/06/16/hillary-clinton-favors-women-being-included-in-the-draft-but-not-all-women-do/
>Hawkish Hillary Clinton: Let’s “ring China with missile defense” to protect against North Korea
salon.com/2016/10/14/clinton-says-us-could-ring-china-with-missile-defense-2/

Other urls found in this thread:

thelibertyconservative.com/draftourdaughters-hillarys-wars-need-women/
destructables.org/destructable/wheatpaste-recipe-putting-postersbillboard-alterations
infowars.com/maryland-trump-supporter-they-switched-my-vote-to-hillary/
archive.is/57f8v
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-and-draftourdaughters/
politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390
bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/10/28/draft-daughters-hillarys-endless-wars/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first

AWOOOOOO

thelibertyconservative.com/draftourdaughters-hillarys-wars-need-women/

MEDIA IS PICKING IT UP!

> MEDIA IS PICKING IT UP!

MEDIA IS PICKING IT UP!

MEDIA IS PICKING IT UP!

KEEP MEMEING LADS!

GO! GO! GO!

Um, I just saw this @ my dorm room at college????

What is this???? i mean im liberal but wtf i dont want 2 fight in a war???? someone tell me wats going on pls???

last

SO WOMEN THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN MEN AND DON'T WANT TO GO INTO THE ARMY?

I'M TRIGGERED

We Russia now? i'll take it.

>Russian-based Trump shills
>shills

kek

This one's brutal

I'm so proud. Sniff.

I just want to say this is the best propoganada I've see. Sup Forums create because it isn't even a lie it's actually representing her foreign policy

This year has completely changed my perspective about our nation and how it actualy operates.

Weather we meme the god emperor to victory or all get sent to hillary's re-education gulags it was an honor serving with you all

People should start printing these out and putting them up on poster bollards etc., (especially if you have access to a high quality colour printer so it looks official), particularly in pro-Hillary areas like college campuses.

Don't use tape to put them up since they can be easily torn down. A mixture of one part evaporated milk and one part water in a spray bottle makes a glue which is basically unremovable, so anyone wanting to take a poster down will have to chip it off piece by piece.

If you are putting up a lot of posters it might be easier to make a wheat paste glue: destructables.org/destructable/wheatpaste-recipe-putting-postersbillboard-alterations

That is more easily removable however.

After you've put the posters up take pictures and share them to social media to complete the cycle

Looking decent so far

Report this post!!!!!

This is fucking excellent

Praise kek

Stuff like this will get to normies we need to spam more of this shit

So good

You idiots made too many unrealistic ones

Only men have the privilege to die for ones country.

someone show me some butthurt or freaking out

God help me I actually think this is good.

Slightly larger.

Checking my own dubs

GET IN HERE!

GET IN HERE!

dafuq bro? i aint shillin for this bitch

Stop this shit

I posted it here and I'll post it again

>Target her main voting block which is women. Don't make it specific as in fighting russia or syria or whatever current threat there is. Keep it as generic as possible, as broad as possible but aimed at females

Cut out the russia shit, cut out the syrian shit, cut out the wifes son cuck bullshit, cut out the draftmywife bullshit. We're not in war with russia right now. Make this broad and appealing to normies.

>Racemixing
Holy shit that looks super official.

Underrated

"Nothing is more powerful than an idea whose time has come"

--t. lil wayne ::DD

aye some cuck posted this on twitter kek

the normies are bitting!
this is the redpilling of the century

Changed the captions. What do you think lads?

>ATTENTION
HEAR ME, POLACKS!

We made the Hashtag #DratOurDaughters trend high. Normies start buying into it, but - we can make a WHOLE SCANDAL out of it, and thats how!
We need to disguise ourselfes as normies, pretending to buy into the propaganda as if its real and discuss why its a bad idea!

START HASHTAGS like #NoDaughtersForHillary and start producing massie tweets that say how you won't let your daughter die for Hillary, if she is actually a good candidate, that you won't vote for her anymore, etc etc. That way, we will have created a scripted / faked twitter argument that will seem real to the normies, they will participate in the discussion and it will go viral! We create false information/ads, and infuse them with momentum by reacting towards our own propaganda pretending to be hillary voters!

The best part about it? That way, IT WONT MATTER if we are found out or not, if its true or not. No one would bother to ask that, but everyone would participate in the brand new shitstorm. The legitimacy of the pictures will be out of importance, because Hillary actually endorses such politics, and if someone actually starts asking questions, just point them there.

THATS HOW WE CREATE A TWITTeR SCANDAL OUT OF THIN AIR!

POST CONTROVERSIONAL PROPAGANDA, THEN REACT TO THEM SO THAT AN ARGUMENT ENSUES AND NORMIES START PARTICIPATING!

Thats how we fuck her! Thats how we divide them! Thats how we bring chaos among their mids!

It says "draughtourdaughters" and has a giant picture of a woman. They don't all need to be so obvious user.

I kek'd. I like the dad fading out

infowars.com/maryland-trump-supporter-they-switched-my-vote-to-hillary/

>Noting that she had seen reports on the news of votes being flipped, the woman said, “I went in and voted a straight Republican ticket and thank God I went back and checked and they had switched my vote from Trump to (Hillary).”

>She said that she had to get the vote changed back by alerting election officials, who simply told her to vote for a second time.

>“I went back the second time and made sure they didn’t change it,” she concluded.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

For all the Americans out there:

+1 hillary (hillary vote)
-1 hillary (trump vote)

NET IS FUCKING ZERO
VOTING A SECOND TIME DOESN'T DO SHIT

This has to be fake. Must be.

Lets start linking her other policies to war.

Russia is a huge exporter of fossil fuels.
Our women will turn those Red Russians Green!

Reposting anons opinion

This might go down as one of the greatest things Sup Forums has ever done if you fuckers could play it straight.

No meme or edgy images, no meme or edgy slogans, no meme or edgy hashtags. Include official hashtags along with actual sources that refer to policies. Make it subtle but still believable.

Also what you bastards should have done is only made a few very goods ones, circulate them over social media, go incognito and watch the shit fly. No constant threads and generals so the only ones who would know they're from here are the ones who made them.

You could get a shit ton of mileage out of this idea but you can't stop giggling like a bunch of school girls to get it right.

This is good, you have to make it look like a real political ad that the actual clinton campaign would produce.

top kek

Careful you idiots. We need to A: BE SUBTLE in these infographics.

And B:, need to ditch this thread and all traces of this leading back to here. No more threads on this topic

archive.is/57f8v

Lads...

Who's this moron though?

Should be p***y to be believable. Not that an ad using a famous singer is gonna be believable anyway of course.

No the problem is a few of these are too obvious, they have to look like actual real ads the clinton campaign would produce. They need to look genuine.

SUBTLETY, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Some of those are horribly obvious. If you want them to look genuine, don't make any direct verbal references to war, Russia or killing(imagery is okay). Make the slogans about equality, fighting injustice, empty things that appeal to female emotions.

It has to appeal to women and their emotions on the first glance so they get extra rustled when they realize what it's about. If they get turned off immediately it's pointless.

Don't do this

If you're the one making these, can you tell us what font you're using, and the hex codes for the colours?

Alright yeah, I second that

Top fucking lel

>snowgooks in charge of grammar

You do realize this is a false flag right?
Trumptards make these pictures

That's a good one.

>No meme or edgy images, no meme or edgy slogans, no meme or edgy hashtags. Include official hashtags along with actual sources that refer to policies. Make it subtle but still believable.

This this this this. Play this straight, no bullshit wifes daughter cuck shit I've seen on some of them with numale pictures. SJWs are NOT her biggest voting block. It's general women from normiebook not some pink haired freak with a bone in her nose.

>You could get a shit ton of mileage out of this idea but you can't stop giggling like a bunch of school girls to get it right.

100%, if you fags fuck this up you'll be throwing away a huge chance to kill her campaign now. CTR lurks this board let's get it right this thread, put the shit out there and let the normies circulate it.

Can someone create a pic with Hillary's daughter Chelsea? Something along the lines of "Her daughter will go on war too. Or no wait, she's elite."

Look at me, I'm the Jewish tricks now

THICC

Well done leaf bro

Arrow on H should be red shouldn't it?

This one is actually pretty good, but you need a side by side picture of an adult, grown up woman in a uniform to contrast the young kid. The way it is now, it implies you want to send a young child to war, and isn't believeable

i think the whole thing is fairly retarded
you are not convincing normies that hillary is a warmonger, everyone knows its us

nice

r8

At this point we have enough images so that anons should spend more time on social media spreading the ones we already have than here creating more IMO. Of course if you don't have any social media then continue.

So what's the point of this? To get normies thinking?

There's already a Snopes article...

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-and-draftourdaughters/

Idk why a QR code isn't being used. Surely it'll get more people "aroused"?

>If you want them to look genuine, don't make any direct verbal references to war, Russia or killing(imagery is okay). Make the slogans about equality, fighting injustice, empty things that appeal to female emotions.

I concur, ditch the "russian bigotry" shit, you're thinking like Sup Forums posters not clinton campaign managers. You're making ads that look like Sup Forums posters making fake ads trying to look genuine rather than ads that look like actual ads from the campaign.

Hammer down on feminism, equality, equal rights, girl power bullshit. The same crap other groups use to manipulate women.

Noice

>snowgooks

Kek

>text not aligned to the left.

But between this and the email case reopening, the noose around Hillary's neck just got ten feet tighter.

It doesn't fucking matter, she has said she wants women drafted

>politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390
>bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/10/28/draft-daughters-hillarys-endless-wars/

The reason this works is because we're not making anything up this is her grab the pussy moment we've been waiting for and now is the perfect time to exploit it

someone should strange this faggot.

Sup Forums is meddling with the very fabric of reality
praise kek

why are we doing this again?

They wouldn't re-open it 10 days before the election unless:

A: They know she will lose
or B: There's an establishment coup against the crooks

Either way she's done.

Well it's a fine line Aus/bro/. I don't think there's anything wrong about bringing up Russia as many in her camp are fervently anti-Putin. The more 'authentic' it seems may just empower the SJW crowd. We gotta hit the sweet spot between authentic and pushing the boundaries.