Why haven't Italy France and Spain joined and became one country and uncucked themselves?

Why haven't Italy France and Spain joined and became one country and uncucked themselves?
If brexit happened I don't see why this can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NFmfwqzWmHk
strawpoll.me/11524067
academia.edu/4848696/Modernizm_y_Europy_Środkowo-Wschodniej
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_100_Years
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would Italy and Spain do that? They might as well bond with Portugal rather than Francistan. Swiftly encourage Corsican independence.

Based 'WineU', wine for all, wine for one!

Apart from sharing a language family and drinking wine, overall, we have more differences than things in common. Doesn't mean I don't love latinbros tho

>tfw the mediterrean league will never rise

feels bad man

Interesting.

What is closest?

France-Italy
France-Spain
France-Germany

?

Where's portugal and belgium?

Italy could be good, also Ireland, but no Portugal ,they don't want, or France which will fuck us again

First of all you have to consider southern France, the northen half (basically anything north to the Loire river) is not really close to Germany and the german world, but not really close to southern european countries either.

So south-east France and Italy are quite similar, while south west France has more in common with Spain. The north east has a bit in common with Germany, but that's about it. Since we got many natural borders (the Rhine, the Alps and the Pyrenees), our culture didn't merge with others as much as it'd seem.

I don't see why France would do that.

Seriously? Would you join with France?

You forgot Portugal

And the only thing who somehow would have united us was Roman Catholicism but since France went full atheicuck and Italy and Spain aren't any better, it will never happen.

I'm Ok with Italy, but nobody likes France.

Makes sense, tnx

I'd like to see a union of Germany, France, and Poland again. They did great things the first time.

It could be a good idea
Add Portugal, Quebec and Louisiana

French South has nothing to do with them.

>let's divide Europe furthermore so they have a real go at each other again and will lose their true potential to become a competitive world power anytime soon

>European
You mean the German Cuckliphate ?

I dont think you understand how divided Spain and Italy already are

you can't just slap countries together with different cultures just because they have latin-derived languages.

similarities in language are not a good stand-in for "closeness" of peoples. italians, for example, are actually probably closest to greeks in terms of a sense of friendship/brotherhood. additionally, the spanish and the french have a rivalry that borders on the absurd, which can be traced back to their history as rival colonial powers.

Because none of them want to?

cuckliphating Europe is part of the plan to make Europe divide itself; if you fall for it and want
>muh seperate nation
they won

France are about to stage a coup

>Implying we want to do anything with France
Why haven't you formed a super country with Canada and Mexico yet?

t. german who thinks erasing the native population is better

just like Bonginstan, all Europe is like that except France, wich get rid of all the separatist, and Yugoslavia wich is bunch of ministates

>merging three countries
>dividing europe

Because that country would be called France, and all non-French in it would resent this.

None of these. The French are unique tbqh

There are (real) separatist in Germany? In Poland?

western roman empire when

is not the same feeling of the frenchies and u know it

I don't know about that. I'd say France, Italy and Spain share a lot of things culturally. Especially when it comes to food and personality. I find French and Spaniards (Catalans) share a lot in common. Same between Northern Italians and French and Southern Italians and Spaniards/Portuguese.

It should be only France and Italy.

>because you are against further separation of Europe, you are pro sandnigger immigration

the immigration wave is the enforced process (by the USA) to make Europe fall apart, be it both through erasing natives and/or rising nationalist movements who call for separatism

>argueing with a (((burger))) about European state building

pic related

What, what... No, thanks.

Honestly, I think France is better off staying out of it. Italy's centralized government is corrupt as hell on par with Spain. A union between Spain and Italy would be funny. I wonder how they would deal with each other's corruption.

>but no Portugal ,they don't want

He knows.

and why not Austria ? Lega Nord would appreciate that

This is also right, Northern Italy is culturally very similar to France due to two-way historical influence (Italian prestige during the renaissance, French influence during the Modern age etc.) while Southern Italy is hispanicized af (Just to be clear: even their italian retains iberian structures)

portugal is brazilian clay

Because nobody wants to join Francia, haven't met much Italians but the Spanish are bros while the frogs are the worst people in western Europe by a country mile.

POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL
>POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL

Hiroshimoot can't afford to run Sup Forums no more, who should we shill to buy it?

VOTE NOW! ! ! !

strawpoll.me/11524067

official thread POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL POLL

I don't care about efficiency, it would be literally the #1 country for luxury, food, culture.

Look, I don't like France at all, but why the fuck would they want to join with these two failures? Italy is slowly falling apart economically, while Spain is in total shambles, literally a ticking bomb waiting to explode into dozen minor states if it keeps going like this.

You can read about it in Napoleon's autobiography. In short : Spaniards are fucking degenerate and lazy fucks, especially their elite.

>brexit happened
lol

that's all the USA want for Europe, divide, divide, divide

WATCH THIS

at least we arent gay frogs who're known to be gross at sex. also you used guillotine wrong pepe it wasn't for royals it was for discusting 4 mile long 4skin french wops have

>don't fuck the natives as not to repeat spain's mistake
>imports ten times more niggers than america
portugal is so inept that it's cute

It would be awful unless every single language had its own subdivision

An American?
Dont you forget you are 1/64th ''insert background'' when it is a benifit to you Americans

>implying Brazil amounts to anything nowadays

>nowdays

>nowdays

And that just proves my point

I hate you so fucking much you retarded piece of shit. You disgust me. We Europeans have been fighting each other on every side for centuries, and it's cunts like you that want to break bread with your enemies and flush all of your heritage down the toilet.

THERE IS NO EUROPE YOU WORTHLESS WHORE

There are proud, separate states that were never meant to exist together. Germany itself is already an abominable Frankenstein monster, but the
>muh united yurop
meme is an artificial, modern concept that has no right to exist. What would your ancestor think if they seen you shake hands with their worst enemies? Why do you hate your own heritage?

We were never "friends" and we're not supposed to be "united". We're enemies, and that's how we're supposed to treat each other.

Brazil will be a world superpower once all the world superpowers get nuked in ww3

What about Romania :^)

>Brazil
>world superpower

You gotta choose one, man

You don't know your history very well. Before everything went to shit during the two wars you Poles were everywhere in western Europe uniting it. Seriously read your history.

France-Italy.

But really, at east we're closer to Englend, at west we're closer to Germany and in the south we're closer to Italy.

Because France doesn't want to financially support little Greece and Italy.

They're Nordic m8 ;^)

They are England's brother, whether either side wants to admit it or not.

Uniting what? What the fuck are you on about? How was Poland uniting any of your western countries?

>tfw france's first colony
I'm okay with this.

This.
Uniting Europe is a fucking joke, it would mean spitting on our ancestors' grave and denying our own history.

w-wèw vous aussi

Read this academia.edu/4848696/Modernizm_y_Europy_Środkowo-Wschodniej

>We're enemies, and that's how we're supposed to treat each other.

If you say so.

I cant speak a word of Italian yet i talked with italian people no problem, honestly i think we are pretty close culturaly and family wise.

We also talk louder than other beta europeans.

Germany is Polish clay kurwa

Don't listen to him. He does not know what he's talking about. Either uneducated or Russian using a proxy.

eheheheh

Why would they join together?

nigger your country literally treated the rest of europe as an export market to feed your industries and then bailed out your own banks at the first sign of trouble while completely destroying greece with austerity and merkel's rapefugee "EVERYONE COME TO EUROPA!!" welcome wave.

just fucking kill yourself my man.

Because Germany is so adapt at European state building...

Berlusconi had secret plans with other countries to leave the EU (or at least threaten to in order to make the EU back off from our internal affairs) but (((they))) forced him out of the government

>france
Bitch please,
Do you really want them to share their small little dorm room with a prostitute?

I'd rather join Brits than Wogs.

France-Britain

The dude is a living meme.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_100_Years

>The EU
>Becoming a competitive world power.

The Euro has resulted in nearly 20 years of lost growth and destroyed industries pretty much everywhere but in Germany. It lead to social democratic hand-wringing politics becoming the norm across the continent and runs to the US whenever whatever it's planning on doing explodes in it's face.

But Germany is against Russia and has set the whole EU against Russia.

>you'll never have a tribe of mamonas worshipping your iberian dick

Why even live.

imagine how many world heritage sites we would have

...Japan, why?

Hello bonjourino my fellow european brother

Would be great

I approve.
MAKE THE ROMAN EMPIRE GREAT AGAIN!

you are getting triggered for something that's only in your own head:
> it's cunts like you that want to break bread with your enemies and flush all of your heritage down the toilet
1.: none of the European are my enemies, neither are you Poles; Europe is the greatest cultural area in the world and I love it, from the warm coasts of Portugal up to the frozen shelfs of Finland, from Scottish Whiskey to Greek Ouzo
2.: Muslims are my enemies
3.: I don't want to flush my herritage down the toilet and I don't do that, that's what neo-liberalism wants; you seem to confuse Europe with the European Union; (((they))) want you to flush Europe down the toilet and make war against Russia, again: WATCH youtube.com/watch?v=NFmfwqzWmHk

>Why do you hate your own heritage?
What makes you think that? I love my herritage. I find it good that you love yours. We have much in common.

>We're enemies, and that's how we're supposed to treat each other.
Yet I see thousands of your people living in my town and enjoying the Ruopean livestyle.

Get out of your cellar and visit Europe as long as you can, then you see it's something totally different to what the (((European Union))) is in your head.

>Allying with the perfidious albion.
No thanks

You have to go back.

Fuck off with nations merging. The greatest achievments of the Italian people came when they had a shitload of various smaller Republics, Kingdoms, City states etc. They've achieved fucking nothing since unifying.

>that's all the USA want for Europe, divide, divide, divide

But that's wrong though.

Delet.