What is the best cartoon coming out now?

What is the best cartoon coming out now?

and why is it OK KO?

like really, every time I watch more this show blows me away even more.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/TDdPN52
twitter.com/ianjq/status/806346509188874240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>OK KO
>Rick and Morty
>Bojack Horseman
>Star vs. the Forces of Evil
>New Ducktales
>Bob's Burgers

>shitty, ugly as fuck art
>le generic anime and videogames characters/plots
>"best cartoon"
Yeah, fuck you

Said the exact same thing yesterday. It's the best show currently airing. Every episode just gives me more to praise.

What is the best cartoon then? Not the OP, just curious what you think is objectively the best cartoon.

Bob's is pretty good honestly. It's the only show where H Jon Benjamin doesn't sound like a lazy narcissist slacker. Plus Bob as a character is fun to watch: a good hearted father trying to balance being a business owner and a parent.

>anything for Christina Miller' CN
>good

He probably shills TTG or NuPPG or has shit tier taste and is trying to overcompensate for it

Gooby pls

Bojack. Also, the current season of AT is pretty damn good and Duck tails has potential

AT and Duck Tails I'd accept, even if it is subjective.

Bojack is definitely good, but judging cartoons made for kids against cartoons made for adults seems unfair. You don't send little league teams to play the pros.

You OKKO shill are the worst trash. No one cares about your shitty show. Not even kids

you are merely naming popular shows

Don't forget that the entire thing is hand drawn

Ok ko? More. Like Steven universe Go.

The "funny" version of that whiney cunt.

IT IS THE NEW STEVEN UNIVERSE

REEEEEEEEEE

samefag

Quit projecting user, you're making an ass of yourself.

>being this stupid

your point?

>insulting instead of disproving

I will except any of these except Ducktales, it barely started.

>different people don't like my show but I don't care I will post the samefag maymay even when the IP counter proves I'm a retard

>I will accept any of these

Fify

>having to think on Sup Forums

Try again faggot.

Sure?

This. The OKKO fag is fucking stupid. Literally Loud House levels of retardation

here's the proof, it's much more fun when the assblasters get assblasted. they'd do anything to get a chuckle with just some weak bait

Bojack is honestly bot even that good, like at all. Season 1 was fun because it introduced all the characters and their dilemmas. Season 2 had a similar story to season 1, but was still decent. Season 3 was just a complete copy, paste of seasons 1 and 2, and was quite bad.

samefig tected

Samefag detected

LMAOOO!!!! DESTROYED!
I gotta share this one on Reddit xDD

discord.gg/TDdPN52

Put me in the screenshot

>le

Official CN ranking:
>Gumball
>OK K.O
>We Bare Bears
>Clarence
>Steven Universe
>Adventure Time
>Mighty Magiswords
>Teen Titans Go
>nuBen 10
>nuPPG

Dumb phoneposters

I can agree with this. My only personal preference would be to swap Adventure Time and Steven Universe.

Is this a ruse?

yeah seems right to me

I hate We Bare Bears, something about it really bugs me whenever I have tried to watch it. It feels like it is trying really hard not to offend anyone and has the blandest characters and conflicts of any currently airing show. It just feels so safe and tame that it really gets on my nerves.

John K, you never disappoint me.

>current Gumball
>OK K.O
>We Bare Bears
>better than current AT
The man with no taste

You are alone on this my man

I don't think so

0 for 2 faggot.

I can't enjoy this show
It's so off model it's distracting

I enjoy it. Plus hearing Goku's Dragon Ball VA brings back good memories

hey you tricked me, this isn't an OK KO thread

They actually replaced the dragon ball VA its somone else now

twitter.com/ianjq/status/806346509188874240

I call bullshit.

le 5 hours in photoshop

thats what you get when you make a show completely by hand in this day and age

And that's strike 3. You honestly suck and should an hero out of shame.

Oh god. That guy is pathetic.

if it's any consolation, they seem to be burning out PPG on a single sunday slot.

Only impresive thing there is sound effects from HannaBarbera style and nothin' more.
desu, it looks like a best cartoon which will comin' in this part of decade.
Only thing which could me intrest me in CN is Infinity Train.
GIMMMEE INFINITYYY TRAAAAAIN! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I'd swap around SU, WBB and Clarence.

what did you expect?
he is a negro

Lincoln was a criminal

Check the credits.
Goku's VA was only in four episodes.

What was it?
I keep getting a 404.

I really, really dig it, but I know it's nothing groundbreaking. To call it "the best" of anything would be an overstatement. Still a fun watch for sure, though.

I just can't get past the ugly style of the show and it's reliance on "spastic, random humor". If anything is for kids, this show is definitely for them.

mega?

And yet, you post a SpongeBob pic.

>He doesn't like anime
>But browses Sup Forums, a website practically built on anime

I will never understand you people.

It's supposed to sell to the retarded nostalgiafags and indoor living children, it has no appeal to me

Because Prom Carol does things to my dick that I'm very ashamed of

And yet here you are on Sup Forums.

This isn't 2004, retard.

They switch between the 2 actually

Never has someone been this triggered about something so stupid before

No, I'm disappointed someone could fail that bad in one thread. Its sad and embarrassing really.

You know what else was off model? Golden age Simpsons and Spongebob. Clearly OKKO is a classic in the making

Pretty sad when such a low-effort, low-quality, toothless, fandom-baiting mess is the best thing coming out. But you're probably right.

There's just something appealing about hand drawn animation.

>comparing OKKO and old Spongebob art
They have nothing in common. OKKO uses the "off-model" as an excuse for its low quality. You need a strong on-model if you want a proper "off-model"

>OKKO uses the "off-model" as an excuse for its low quality. You need a strong on-model if you want a proper "off-model"
It's really not an excuse for low quality; KO is in fact animated by hand and with black markers to give it a penciled look.

Funny enough, Ian sites Looney Tunes as his inspiration for KO's animation.

>They have nothing in common.
Well, they're both pretty meme worthy.

Show me one(1) KO meme

I'm pretty sure you'll find reaction faces in the KO threads.
The faces from Sibling Rivalry come to mind.

>love 90% of modern CN cartoons
>looking forward to OK KO
>watched all the shorts
>it aired
>every second episode ends with a message trying to be so fucking deep its hamfisted out the asshole
>I fucking hate it
No one seems to be bothered by this by me, one ending was so bad I literally mouthed 'what the fuck' and looked around an empty room - the worst part is it's completely unironic, fucking hell.

Reaction faces aren't memes

What are you talking about? I think you're projecting. Only one episode explicitly states a moral and its to setup a joke. The Cool Vermin ep.

It comes down to preference. I like off-model animation when it's used for comedy or slapstick, but hate it when it's in a "we don't give a shit about consistency and let the boarders just do their own thing" type shit.

How are they not memes?

I WANT TO MARRY SHANNON!

Luckily, KO is 90% slapstick and comedy.
What was even in that tweet?

What is this expression trying to convey?

>off-model animation
There isn't such a thing

I know, I've watched every episode. Call me an autist, but I love the art direction and how the show uses off-model, and the way the animation bumps in quality for more active scenes and fights. I have no clue.

???

ahegao

>Hamfisted deep message

I think it's just playing on how shonen protags are supposed to learn about stuff as they train to become the very best and not supposed to be taken seriously
but yeah, I can see how that'd get old if you weren't into it