>>94927598

>ATTENTION
HEAR ME, POLACKS!

We made the Hashtag #DratOurDaughters trend high. Normies start buying into it, but - we can make a WHOLE SCANDAL out of it, and thats how!
We need to disguise ourselfes as normies, pretending to buy into the propaganda as if its real and discuss why its a bad idea!

START HASHTAGS like #NoDaughtersForHillary and start producing massie tweets that say how you won't let your daughter die for Hillary, if she is actually a good candidate, that you won't vote for her anymore, etc etc. That way, we will have created a scripted / faked twitter argument that will seem real to the normies, they will participate in the discussion and it will go viral! We create false information/ads, and infuse them with momentum by reacting towards our own propaganda pretending to be hillary voters!

The best part about it? That way, IT WONT MATTER if we are found out or not, if its true or not. No one would bother to ask that, but everyone would participate in the brand new shitstorm. The legitimacy of the pictures will be out of importance, because Hillary actually endorses such politics, and if someone actually starts asking questions, just point them there.

THATS HOW WE CREATE A TWITTeR SCANDAL OUT OF THIN AIR!

POST CONTROVERSIONAL PROPAGANDA, THEN REACT TO THEM SO THAT AN ARGUMENT ENSUES AND NORMIES START PARTICIPATING!

Thats how we fuck her! Thats how we divide them! Thats how we bring chaos among their mids!

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390
huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/hillary-clinton-draft_us_57617765e4b09c926cfdc0a8
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/283631-clinton-backs-mandatory-draft-for-women
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Until now we have been waiting for normies to pick up on it, but the thing is, we dont need them! We are going to pick up on it, and give it momentum that way! Create hashtags like #NoDaughtersForHilary, produce tweets that debate the issue against the draft.

That way we will not rely on normies to take the bait, but by pretending to be normies catching up on it, we will have ESTABLISHED A FACT. To the actual normies it will look like there is a shitstorm happening, and NO ONE WILL ASK whether the pictures are legitimate, because at this point we will already be having a discussion about hillaries policies THAT ARE ACTUALLY a real thing! People will no longer just see the pictures and wonder them if its true, instead people will see two parties: The fake propaganda on the one hand, the POLTARDS DISGUISED AS NORMIES POSTING AGAINST THE ROPAGANDA on the other side! They will start to participate, and we will have created a shitstorm / scandal!

And if someone will dig deep enough to question the pictures, you can just redicrect him to actual hillary quotes!

Lets do it!

I don't know why no one is bumping you OP this is gold!! I don't have a twatter to do it

Bump for genius faggots

So you want us to pretend to be normies and make fake discussion about a hashtag that was also made by fake normies in order to bait real discussion by real normies?

Fuck off.

$0.02

No nigger just start tweeting #nodaughtersforhillary and it will speak for itself. Ofc a little preliminary work would help.

Bump for you OP. Ya magnificent cunt you

#Holocaust4Her
#Holocaust4Her
#Holocaust4Her
#Holocaust4Her

#DontSlaughterMyDaughter

This is absolutely genious.

Hell yeah! This is pure genius!

clever motherfucker

Bump. #draftourdaughters is by a good brand of shitposting m8.

Take these further

"She was for drafting our daughters, be fore she was against it"

Blame wikileaks for stealing these ads"

Use her failed logic against her

Bump bitch

Yes, that's it, we should take our jewing to the next level.

bump for good idea

My account isn't passable as a normie, if I get on this before it reaches critical mass it'll backfire. I'll boost the numbers once there's enough for my wojaks and nigger jokes to be lost in the noise.

There are some ads that look over the top and some that look real. I'm sure some will believe some are real.

It has 90K tweets already, but not the top trending.

bump bump bump
let's do this

BUMP

Reporting in & doing my job.

Bump because this is fucking genius.

This one is better than OP's

STOP PRODUCING NEW POSTERS! ITS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR NOW! WIDESPREAD THE EXISTED ONES! OFFICIAL PROPAGANDA CAN'T PRODUCE AD'S COUNTLESSLY.
> I REPEAT
>STOP PRODUCING NEW POSTERS! ITS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR NOW! WIDESPREAD THE EXISTED ONES! OFFICIAL PROPAGANDA CAN'T PRODUCE AD'S COUNTLESSLY.

I actually want to see a bunch of bitches have to die in war tho

are any other boards getting on this?
Can pol do this alone?

Dis gun be gud?

This is fucking amazing.

Don't implicate wiki leaks. That allows them to spin this. The fewer variables the better.

I know it's Politico, but this is also being posted when people claim the ads are fake

>Clinton: I support women registering for the draft

I'm going to start linking people to this thread desu

I have been doing this already, asswipe.

Try to keep up.

Reporting for duty

Just admit you have no reason to votw trump. Your a poorly educated country bumpkin. Stay in the field where you belong

I think it's time for Sup Forums to request support for the other boards.

YES, THIS IS A GOOD IDEA!

MOVE, SHAKE, AND HIDE!!

We can obfuscate the dubious reality behind the war propaganda by deliberately targeting it with vehemence. If we appear outraged, and in doing so we appeal to the emotions of the plebs, people will be less inclined to investigate the fact (that we don't want them to look up), and more inclined to follow our zeal.

LET'S GO

>tfw Rick Wilson got your twitter account banned

Before we progress any further we need to warn trump about it.

If this gets picked up on by the main stream media he may be called into question and asked to provide a response to it.

The more time we give him and his team the better the outcome will be.

First we paint the target.
Than we strike it.
Than the D gives it a push and it all comes crumbling down.

MAKE SURE YOU FUCKING CITE THAT SPEECH WHERE HIL WANTS TO DRAFT FEMALES

We're engageing in Jewry.

I don't kno... as fuck it

#MAGA

NO DO NOT GO TO OTHER BOARDS!!

DO NOT GO TO OTHER BOARDS!! THIS ALL STAYS ON HERE!!

DO NOT APPEAL TO REDDIT, EITHER!! WE DON'T NEED ANY OF THEM, WE NEED TO KEEP THIS WORK TO OURSELVES.

ALL OF OUR HARD WORK

I can't do anything.

My Twitter has been banned.

How do I tell CNN about this?

MAGA
BAW
DTS

SAY IT WITH ME NOW
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
BUILD A WALL
DRAIN THE SWAMP

Additional ammo:

huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/hillary-clinton-draft_us_57617765e4b09c926cfdc0a8

Twitter shitcanned the #DraftOurDaughters hashtag from trending, last I saw it was nearly 100k and now it's 2k.

> casually browse neogaf to watch ctr reacting

> they are fucking infighting over that shit because some are pro the same things the memes talk about

congratulations Sup Forums, this was fucking genius

bump

Snopes has an article already linking it to Sup Forums and the_donald

>My Twitter has been banned.
You didn't hide your power level, did you?

Someone has already posted these ads to /K/.

Bump

Praise Kek

Ur uuu gay! LOL. RARE.

Bump.

pol is back.

The new jew is a hero

Bullshit,

Discredit/ distroy the source not the content. It's what the hillfags have been doing. Spin 101 embrace

You magnificent bastard. If this works this will be Sup Forumss crowning moment. This will show the world who is in control.

Bumperino and Vote Trump fat americans, remember, womens ruin all, remember Bachelet on minitexas, Kishner on Argenegro and Dilma on huehuehue.

Remember, we're fighting to demoralise their ranks and start infighting. We're still trying to persuade the undecideds and so-called nonparticipants.

Good idea. These are the exact same dirty tricks which are being used by Shillarys and other Cucks. Just make it seem like an argument is going on and a huge shitstorm will be produced due to normies not being able to distinguish between this and real things.

You need to write the meme as if you are the CTR butt holes. Use obviously failed logic to justify

THIS
Time to change tags

#DontSlaughterMyDaughter

Thanks for letting us know your plans, you idiots.

Word's already getting around that his just another tiny peen Sup Forums trick.

Go fuck yourselves, no one else will.

hashtag censorship has already started, so it's time to move on to a new hashtag anyway.

Needs more work.
Avoid shaming language.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/283631-clinton-backs-mandatory-draft-for-women

Nothing we do on this board is ever secret. It doesn't matter. The normies dance to the tune, they don't care who the piper is.

have a bump

>tfw Sup Forums memed one of the most important elections ever in the history of america
>mfw

lads, bump

Which is our next target?

The American people. We need shotgun blasts here, not sniper fire. Get the message on a credible account and throw it in every face you can find.
Better organised thread here Just don't follow the part about putting Trump's name on it.

Bmup

We're gonna win this thing lads

I propose white knighting it. Emphasize the weakness of women. And how absurd it is that Hillary supports the draft for women.

Register with a throwawaymail dot com adress and make a fake twatter. you can just use the throwaway to activate the account and go.
to delete the throwaway on your pc, delete the cookie.

>
>#DontSlaughterMyDaughter
THIS THIS

twitter blocks my account and says i need a phone number

TRIPS COMMANDS IT

BY KEK PAJEET BE BLESSED

Devilish bump

There was a skip option for me. But I'm in Switzerland, so maybe your country doesn't have the option

after i create the account a few minutes later it locks it

How's this pol?
Used the throwaway email and a random picture. Make it legit just look like a normie!

#NotMyDaughter sounds better.

looks good!

Bump for a good idea

Perfect.

Upvoted.

You should start doing this for a living

you dont get it do you?
we are the musicians now

Follow my example, type like a teenage girl or sjw

I am proud Hans

Bump for based kraut

I would proudly serve Shillary