How was he such an effective troll? From what little we've seen of him in action...

How was he such an effective troll? From what little we've seen of him in action, it seemed like all he did was call people whore and tell them to kill themselves. That's basic level shit, not mastermind "take down an entire country" level of skill.

That's all it takes nowadays user, hell there's plenty of people on Sup Forums these days that actually get riled up by being called faggots or told kys.

Shut up Clyde

>That's all it takes nowadays user
This desu, to the normies who think online bullying is a sirius bizness and media taht blows it out of proportion that little seems pretty terrible.

Not to mention he bothered to photoshop cocks into peoples mouth, at best people will use black twitter reaction gifs, people flip their shit at OC
>omg look at this butthurt loser he actually bothered to photoshop me im not mad at all

All he had to do was get people to defend whoever he was trolling, then people who agreed with him would attack them and then more defenders would show up and then more people would attack them etc. They literally explain it

I know Jews like Gerald.

But that would require some actual thought in your trolling. Arguing with the breast cancer lady that she has some low-risk cancer compared to others and women are just using their gender to garner attention like they do for this, this, and that is more likely to trigger that chain of events than, "Kill yourself, cum guzzler".

The whole "kys" thing is relatively recent in terms of Sup Forums history. It wasn't a thing when I came here and I kind of wish it still wasn't, really makes anyone who says it look like they care way too much.
It was fine to tell people to kill themselves when they were attention-whoring about how much they want to kill themselves, it's less fine to tell them to kill themselves for liking a cartoon.

Trolling doesn't take much nowadays.

It never took much.

Jew magic

trolling is an lost art

That's the joke user

Who cares? That season is about to be forgotten anyways like it never happened. The show is going back to it's roots next season.

I'm 90% convinced that all the people complaining that they received death threats online just got told "kill urself lol"

I want to believe.

It's a reflection of the lowered trolling tolerance of our country, where a simple anonymous KYS or something even more mild like "I respectfully disagree" is enough to send celebrities into autistic fits of rage and make front page news from the outraged media demanding internet censorship.

>expecting South Park to provide meaningful commentary

First level Sup Forumsmrade

>How was he such an effective troll?

Because he didn't ACTUALLY need to be a good troll. In the SP universe the smallest shit will get blown to GALACTIC proportions all the time.

And well... it may not be particularly effective, 'kys' is told a lot of times on the interwebz these days.

He did more than that. Photoshopping a dick in the right person's mouth can make them go on a rampage of anger, like imagine if he did it to lolcows. Christian Weston Chandler would freak out beyond any control if that happened to him around 2008, before he was desensitized.

I dunno, people here have always told others to kill themselves. When did An Hero become a thing, 2007 or 2006 maybe?
Damn I miss that phrase.

He was in a perfect position. Being Kyle's dad, he had to have seen some of Cartman's antics over the years, and knew he would be the perfect cover once people realized the troll was living in South Park.

They should've killed off Gerald at the end of the season. Trolls deserve to die.

>anyone that hurts our feelings should be killed in a violent and brutal manner

You aren't hurting feelings, you are just being a retard.

There is no such thing as a good trolls, its just faggots that do the same tired shit over and over again.

A lack of self-awareness with an unwarranted sense of grandiosity. For the same reasons he was unabashedly a Yelper and made everyone aware of it, he did what he wanted and knew the consequences wouldn't apply because SP society is a strawman.

t. Enterbot

There must be an explanation, since South Park has never been known for being satirical

kys, faggot.

>he fell for the antifa meme

kys kid.

You know what Season 21 needs more of?

Persistence. He trolled every day, for hours at a time.

Just look at any tripfag on theis board. They don't gain notoriety through one big, grandiose act of faggotry, they just never shut the fuck up.

He's a jew, trolling has been in their blood for thousands of years

can you explain your pic please?

He is the worst troll ever. I'm not surprised tho, he is a Jew.

yes i concur

How is Antifa a meme?

Probably yeah.

so that means you should die too then?.

if theres something that southpark is kinda right in that season is that EVERYONE has trolled, or at least has been mean to someone online at least once in their lives, no exceptions.

that was the point of the trolltrace plan, to put in absolute evidence how stupid and cruel evrey human being is online, and elevating that shittyness to a unnecesary violent level.