Girls want guys who are attractive. Girls are attracted to large muscles...

Girls want guys who are attractive. Girls are attracted to large muscles, they indicate to her that you can offer protection and have discipline (even if you won't, and don't).

If you are objectively interested in getting your dick wet more often, with less effort coming from your ''''''''personality'''''''', with women you find more physically attractive (I know this isn't all of you, but it is many of you), why are you not making an effort to put on muscle?

k

you can try the whole big muscle thing
but if you're not tall don't even bother considering it

you will always be a manlet and unattractive to the opposite sex

Well, yea. Just like we are attracted to well formed girls with nice curves, smiles and personalities.

Nah, they like faces, if you don't have a good face you're done -- it's the best indicator of genetic quality.

haha holy fuck look at the difference in the size of the lips

Physical attraction alone does not get you far.
One must BE a man, not just look like one.
Assertiveness and ambitious are the true alpha qualities, of course physical health is important as well, it's self-growth.

Women do care about looks absolutely but it's only 20% of attraction to them. Looks just get your foot in the door. It's also charisma, social status, excitement, dominance, aggression, narcissism, and pre-selection.

Men care 80% about looks. The rest is just icing on the cake.

Actually, women who are no Snooki's don't go crazy for abs. All the girls I asked, and I asked many, told me they don't actually find abs attractive at all. As long as he's not fat, has broad-ish shoulders decent sized upper arms they will feel safe. Abs are like a thigh gap, it makes those who work for it feel good but the opposite gender doesn't give a fuck.

Nigger quit sliding we can go back to discussions on masculinity in two weeks

We need to make trump winn

Fuck off faggot.

Being strong still makes you better. I could probably kick your ass. Also I'm married.

t. 5'8" MAN

>why are you not making an effort to put on muscle?

Because they like money and security more, so I'm spending my time on my career instead.

>I could kick your ass.

I HIGHLY doubt that.

>Sluts are attracted to large muscles
This is nigger tier thinking.
The only thing girls care about is confidence an you are not a total fat ass slob.
A dad body is fine.

Also why do poor people always focus on muscles and dick size?

o-only skin deep...

>t. weak manlet

>muh face
excuses. Even if you are ugly, having muscle is better than having a gross body as well

>believing women
user, they are trying not to hurt your feelings. You can give them credit for that at least

>buying pussy instead of creating polarized attraction
thanks beta bux, glad your girl can get fit and eat well for when she comes to me to get ravished and escape the duty sex

Actually this

>be going on 27
>was a gym rat at like 19-22
>after college started working making some money
>get laid more now because I can dress nice, and take girls out to nice places despite being much flabbier

Sad truth muscles get you attention but money is the true aphrodisiac for women. Muscles trigger lizard brain attraction but girls will still opt for money as the practicle means for security

>I could probably kick your ass.
Stupid tart

>A dad body is fine.
kys

>married

So you were the un-arousing beta she settled for after her alpha fucks 20s. Have fun providing and getting no or not nearly as much as sex as the men she was physically attracted to (aroused by) before she cashed in her chips.

I feel kind of bad about this but it's true. I would 1000x prefer a 5'11 average guy than a 5'7 buff manlet. A guy can always start working out, but a gym can't fix inferior genes. I'm not going to cuck my sons.

THIS is nigger tier thinking
>i'll just take the average women I can get with my average body
>fuk yah BOI iz be slammin dem white fat ass hoez

Sure thing manlet.

I'm 170 lbs and 10% bf.

If you want to dance Dundee, you better bring your fucking lunch.

Status power control money height > muscles

>fight me irl

>t. No idea how genes work

if you wanna dance you had better bring your shillelagh and pot of gold you fucking munchkin because I don't do anything for free

where did you get that picture of me?

>not working to attain all of these
>thinking lifting doesn't improve your brain chemistry for the pursuit of these things

I married her in her early 20s you sad sack of shit.

But I do
Working my way up to 1/2/3/4 along with my gf (well, she mostly cares about lower body).

You'll get alot of hate in this thread, because for some reason being fit, attractive, and generally putting effort in to anything other than getting ever more numbers in your bank account is looked down on, but if you take two equal men next to one another, one who's a dadbod, one who's a jacked Chad, who do you think will do better in life in general?

>large muscles
>have discipline (even if you won't, and don't)

How the fuck are you going to get ripped by having no discipline?

>implying girls don't want twiggy lanklet fuckboys

>I could probably kick your ass.
Good luck reaching it with your stubby legs.

Not saying don't do them all, just saying that muscles are the lowest on the list from a womans perspective

Money, power, fame > Muscles, if you want poon

kek

Why are you so angry though? Is it because muslims are fucking your women while you shitpost on 4chinz?

tren + bbc genetics.

>Girls want
stopped reading there.
if you care what girls want,you already lost

muscles don't show through clothing unless you're a roided monster. facial aesthetics are more important.

>t. nerd virgin

not an argument

I'll just bite your Achilles heel until you fall over.

>5'8"
>Man
Fucking Kek, my younger brother is taller than you and he's 17, I'm 6'3

>muscles don't show through clothing unless you're a roided monster. facial aesthetics are more important.

mfw 6'4"

Women don't care about physical attractiveness.

There is no evolutionary reason for them to.

Men aren't the ones who need to care a baby inside their body, women are.

Men are attracted to clean skin because it means that the woman gets sufficient vitamins in her diet, which the baby will recieve as well.

Nobody gives a shit if the man has enough vitamins.

>implying the panties don't drop when these sluts see my Sup Forums folder.
fucking amateur.

Kek/10

im 5'5'' ...im just cute as fuck, im scrawny and short

sometimes after i fuck women i hear them call there girlfreinds and say that im a short scrawny guy. but that they still like me LMAO

women THINK they want a man. but really they just want good dick. Doesnt matter if its from me or alpha chad

Youre 7 inches taller than me.

I know that might seem like a lot to you (and your gf) but my dick is bigger than that.

Ok, procreation is the only reason for any animal to live. More attractive mates indicate more attractive genetic strengths. Unless you intend to rape, you're going to have to account for some of the desires of your potential sexual partners.

Thoughts?

6'2". I've made my body great again, by going to the gym everyday this year. Now in the process of making it better than ever before

It's sorta true, though. Girls generally value qualities like fitness, financial success, confidence, and believe it or not, intelligence. That's all shit you should already be developing FOR YOUR OWN SAKE, in whatever way YOU prefer, not because it's what "girls want."

That's not some pick-up artist reverse psychology "girls want guys who don't care about them" bullshit, it's just a healthier attitude, in general. It'll see you through life. And you'll still get girls. People really just aren't that fucking picky.

Don't be so insecure lad; you are married to hopefully a loving wife, raise some smart children and fulfill your task as an alpha male.
And 7 inches is truly a lot.

tfw this and a good sized 6.4" dick that gets all the bitches and gayboys wet

You're right, however everyone should be allowed to reproduce, or else civilization is doomed.

Gay like big muscles
Girls like skinny men

just use steroids, its faster and you don't have to work out

I still get laid with attractive women @ 5'7

I have a models face though and I live in California so manlets are very common and women tend to be short if they are hispanic/mixed

And you can die at age 26 with an enlarged heart. Great idea.

for real, get off this site
you dont belong here
back to plebbit