Harley Quinn and Batman #1 Storytime

So Bruce Timm's pervy fanfiction movie got a prequel digital comic, I don't know why DC even thought that was a good idea but eh that shit is on them. So why don't we read it and see if the writers at charge of this shitfest do a better job than Timm... I doub it but eh

I trust in Templeton and at the moment he did a best job, in my opinion this comic is not really the movie but the comic Templeton used to write when TAS was airing.

We'll have to wait and see what happens

It was funny and very Batman Adventures.

Good fucking lord.

>in my opinion this comic is not really the movie but the comic Templeton used to write when TAS was airing.

Oh, you mean the ones were Ivy is revealed to be some plant-cone that Ivy made? The one were Harley swaered off her partnetship with Ivy?. The only good Batman Avdnetures books were the one made during the BTAS days and not during the TNBA days

Batman's speech is SO clunky.

nah, the whole comic written by Templeton was wonderful. And I liked that turn of events with Ivy cause this was a good story and I'm not looking for excuses for Ivy/Harley as gays.

>The one were Harley swaered off her partnetship with Ivy?.

Harley/Ivy is shit, so that's good.

>The only good Batman Avdnetures books were the one made during the BTAS days and not during the TNBA days

The Black Mask and Detective Riddler storylines were great.

I fucking miss this Joker

It was shit. The stories made zero sense within the BTAS setting. Mayor Penguin? Assasins agaisnt Bats? Red Hood being Andrea Beumant mother? (this one was revealed by Slott a time ago so it validity is in the table). It was shit

Story was pretty nice, but the art is pretty hit-or-miss.
I do like the blend of TNBA Joker & Justice League Joker though.

dude, it was good, it had another tone so what? it was for fun and every now and then a great story.

But i liked/loved that movie, am i wrong? Rly? Er.... Why?

yes, I noticed it too, the comic has a little of Justice League Joker and possibly tried to be more like The Batman. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be for kids or old TAS fans.

I could have asked for a bit more like TAS but It's nice.

This was as bad as the film

Not to be that guy, but I really dislike Bruce Timm nowadays. The only thing I like about his work is how he drew my waifu The Joker in early BTAS and the Mad Love comic.

I really want to fuck the Joker. Make him scream like the twink he really is.

It was better than the film obviously

So cute

ouch

Slott's stories were best

>Harley Quinn's creator makes a Harley Quinn story
>it's fanfiction
???

Come on. You know Dini had much more to do with the creation of Harley than Timm. Timm was just responible for the the jester headgear and cleaning up the design. Characterization was all Dini.