>villains out villaining
>Proto-Cowl
This is going to be fun

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/100_episodes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>That outfit

I think they should rethink it.

We're getting Grundy this season right? Also calling it now that Barbara is alive and the electric shock will make her sane because "electro shock therapy"

Yep. He's teaming up with Riddler.

Enough with eskrima sticks, reee

Cool, also is Fish officially kill? I love how Gotham got really good when they dropped the "cop show in a place called Gotham" and just went balls deep into the insanity.

God, this show is such trash, how is it still going.

Barbara will be revived via Lazarus Pit by Ra's because reasons.

Fox knows it's failing, but needs at least one or two more seasons to meet syndication episode number.

He's still way to young to be Bats. It's unbelievable to think he wouldn't get his ass kicked on the streets. Maybe he'll realize at the end of the season "what he must become" and go to actually train?

YaY, more Camcam, I wonder if this season she will finally pop the cherry of Bruce???

>trash
Are we watching the same show?

Gotham is unironically my favorite cap show.
Marvel Netflix can put it's try-hard edginess up its ass and CW shit can keep writing fanfic.

So who will be the next girl that gets Jim'D?

This was the best cop drama I loved it.

Falcone's daughter.

Holy shit, he is becomming the midnighter.

Heard details that Barb is revived by Lazarus pit. Doubt she'll be the same prissy queen type she was.
Weird choice. Training her to be an assassin? Or just act as a spy in Gotham?

She popped up for a second in one of the previous promos but I imagine a few shots will just be Tabby having visions/nightmares.

Looks good, although I'm kinda worried that this is a post-script season.

Also, as much as I love the show, theres no way its getting season 5, so I hope the writers can wrap up everything they start before its over.

you fuckig retard, its almost guaranteed a fifth season

>moved to a new weekday timeslot
>season 4 will make them one season shy of syndication

Actually, they'll be good for syndication after season 4. Probably a major factor in it even existing.

But its moving to Thursdays. Opposite Big Bang Theory. Its gonna get SLAUGHTERED.

no they wont you stupid retard--each season is only 22 eps and you need 100 for syndication.

I thought it was 80. Huh.

Well, the part about it getting creamed is still true.

nevermind, im retarded, its been lowered to 88 episodes now. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/100_episodes

>although I'm kinda worried that this is a post-script season.

The ideas were there for a forth season way before it was announced. I guess they were hoping and preparing for the best.

By being better than Agents of Shit

bruce wayne was midnighter all along

I think they'll bring it back, maybe after one more night change, for a shortened 5th season to wrap things up

>Looks good
Shut the fuck up boco