What's the realest, darkest shit you've ever seen in a cartoon?

What's the realest, darkest shit you've ever seen in a cartoon?

I don't mean depression, fuck that melodrama. I mean characters getting a raw hand dealt by life in ways that are all too common.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otZL-EfgrG4
youtube.com/watch?v=LoOy4_F2a44
youtube.com/watch?v=hS3ZgADLs54
youtube.com/watch?v=8JNyllXJEKY
youtube.com/watch?v=Q92QibNpb0A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably Bill Dauterive's life.

All of BoJack Horseman and Moral Orel

Clarissa.

>darkest shit you've ever seen in a cartoon?

youtube.com/watch?v=otZL-EfgrG4

Duke's death was an incredible scene. I remember the chills going up and down my spine the first time I saw it. A perfect end to his character, and yet... it was just incredibly sad to me.

>characters getting a raw hand dealt by life in ways that are all too common

Bojack thrives on this. This is the very purpose of the show. Shit that makes you go 'aw fuck is MY life like this?'... 'ch'yeah right....wait maybe it is'

>tfw friend recently confided in me that he used to be a boy prostitute for rich people and how much it fucked with his life and he started hyperventilating and crying by the end of it

I want to be supportive and not push him too much to tell me shit that discomforts him, but I'm also morbidly curious about the whole thing. I'm gonna take a guess and say no cartoons dare touch that kind of subject matter, but are there at least any indie comics that do?

> are there at least any indie comics that do?
You probably can find a hentai that you can masturbate to.

My boner is curious.

post bussy pics

Of late, this.

Nah man, this isn't anime catboy kinda boy prostitutes.

This is "I had to let a guy shove a broken bottle in my rectum for five bucks or I wouldn't be able to afford food that night, and had to sleep under cars just to feel warm at night and hope I didn't roll under a tire and get hurt, and got hurt bad by very powerful people in the city who acted like charitous social leaders in public, but got off scott free with killing boys in basements who had no one to turn to for help, and every one of the boys I knew from back then is either missing, were murdered, or killed themselves"

its the saddest fucking thing I've ever heard in my life.

damn

...Jesus

What country, anyway?

well now I'm curious!

Fuck man, write a book or something, so people are aware.

My boner is still curious. Share more.

He probably could get a nice chunk or change writing a book exposing murderous pedo politicians.

Do you live in a third world shithole or something?

What got me the most was Fritz not even giving a shit and how he was even worse in the comics.

America.
This happened in fucking america. Houston, specifically.

he says the people that spoke out usually either got "suicided" or basically spoke to a media that would try to bury the story, and a public that wouldn't want to hear about it anyway if it got out because they treat it more like a novelty article than an exposure of a national tragedy, since apparently this shit is institutionalized.

I only heard this from him like, yesterday, and I don't feel comfortable or good sharing the informative but personal chatlog we had about it.

... And I was having a good day, too.

>Operation Infinite Walrus
Being Bill is pain.

Yeah that's what I said, third world shithole.

This is why gays and homos are bad. Pedos too. All of gay pedos fucks reading this pls kill yourself.

First thing that came to my mind was the crew for project SEEDS in Trigun. One of the guys was a jackass alcoholic that would grope another crew-member all the time. He was framed for rape, sentenced to being put in cryogenic stasis, but his accuser sabotaged the pod so that it killed him instead. As a kid, I wasn't really aware of rape and it turning out that he didn't actually commit the rape and was killed by the accuser seemed pretty dark.

>Houston
>probably means joel osteen

well there was this one guy who's like super strong and fast and shit and had a super hot red head wife and he also lives in this universe where there's like geniuses everywhere, like they are so fucking smart they can literally do anything. so this one time his old ass aunt got shot and shit, then he was like asking for help from this super powerful wizard guy who has like time powers and shit but then he couldn't help because of some stuff idk so they psychic call all these super geniuses who can literally do whatever the fuck they want except help him and shit. so then there's this demon who did help him but took his kid and man door hand hook car door

youtube.com/watch?v=LoOy4_F2a44
I'm not being edgy. It's been in my head for a while.
I remember watching this as a teenager or kid and thinking "I hope by the time I grow up I no longer have to be alone. I was wrong.very very wrong.

I'm pretty damn convinced my boss raped his son when he was a kid. My boss is in his 70s, absolutely sadistic, and his son is 40. The guy is absolutely terrified of his old man, absolutely terrified.

The sad part? His son (technically the second-in-command) is mimicking his fathers brutal way of communicating/interacting with his workers. I say mimicking because the old guy is a bona fide sadist, the son is just desperately trying to "live up" to his fathers expectations. Yes, I've seen the old guy verbally abusing him. I've never witnessed such a loathsome man in my life, and while I do not fear him I loathe him and this extremely exhausting, demanding job. The old faggot doesn't bother me much because I am huge and because I indulged in a vulgar display of power during our negotiations. But I cannot imagine what he did to that poor guy. He is a wreck. Here's a loose translation of the insults he once subjected him to:

>"You're a zero! A nothing! You pussy! You can't do anything! Give me that, fuck off!"

This was in front of everyone.

wimp

You don't need to rape a kid to traumatize him for life. Just being subjected to that kind of treatment from a father figure is enough abuse to enbitter someone for life.

Unsupervised. Actually touches on male prostitution as a result of american poverty.
Really good cartoon.

All of Bojack Horseman

The Moral Orel episode where Bloberta mutilates her genitalia with power tools to get the attention of the Doctor with a gore fetish.
I mean all of Moral Orel was fucked but that one really stood out.

Benny's death in American Pop after the Nazi thanks him for playing before killing him.

Can confirm is a really good show.

"Moral Orel" Season 3. "Alone" is the darkest 12 minutes of programming ever aired by [adult swim], and that takes "Unedited Footage of a Bear" into account.

this post gave me encephalitis

Is this really a good place to be talking about this? I mean I know you're anonymous but I don't think talking about this particular topic on this particular board, espeacially considering it's a dark secret your friend's been keeping under wraps for a long time, is a good idea.

it's mostly girls and women who are victims of human trafficking/in prostitution, and mostly men who buy them. it's a man thing, not a gay thing.

that's only true of adult women.

when it comes to child prostitution, I forgot the statistical source, but for every adult female prostitute there are five boy prostitutes. Also most abuse of girls is familial, rather than a result of poverty.

So it's not that every homosexual is a pedophile, but that most pedophiles are homosexuals.

>I forgot the statistical source, but for every adult female prostitute there are five boy prostitutes

Somehow I find this hard to believe.

nvm found it. Just skip past the nuclear news to get to the meat of it.

fair warning, this is going to ruin your day. This is Cement Girl tier rustling.

youtube.com/watch?v=hS3ZgADLs54

Jesus fucking christ on a beef-made oven, what brings people to do that kind of shit?

Fake af

>the man who had paid this boy for sex told me: one night he looked down at this boy he had gotten... and he saw the boy crying while he sodomized him. He stopped the encounted and decided to never do this again once he realized the boy was sucking his own thumb

That's... Fuck

Maybe Lint by Chris Ware? Each page represents a page of the eponymous character's life...tht gets dark, but t's ind of a mundane, relatable, all too human darkness, you know?
Also maybe Daddy's Girl by Debbie Drechsler...she didn't even know she was being sexually abused until it came out over a series of hypnotherapy sessions, asimilar story of taking extreme advantage of children would be some of the Child's Life stories by Phoebe Gloeckner, like Nightmare on Polk Street Or: Minnie's Third Love (it's one story).

The novel, Let the Right One In, has boy prostitution as a minor plot point

what the fuck, dude

youtube.com/watch?v=8JNyllXJEKY

Batman TAS episode where Batgirl dies and Gordon chases Batman down.

Humans were a mistake.

Not even memeing here, holy shit, we never should have sprung up on the Earth.

>are you ashamed of what you're doing
>well, yeah
>why?
>I wasn't brought up like this, man
>are you from a bad home?
>... no, no my folks are good people, its just me, I messed things up-
>do your parents know you do this?
>oh god know, I can't let them know. I can never let them know. I've already hurt them too much as it is.

We all used to be innocent little children.

Why do we all have to lose that innocence? what happened that makes some of those want to steal that innocence from little kids?

California decriminalized underage prostitution this year user

>there are children who have never been able to enjoy cartoons, and just die in the streets and get torn apart by predatory men

>the police report said that they found a ten year old boy... naked in a dumpster, dead from internal bleeding, which apparently was caused by... his rectum being torn inside out
>this was filed as death under mysterious circumstances and not as a homicide

My sister lives in houston and the sex slave trade is apparently an Actual Fear parents have to have. She lives in a really nice area and had a creepy white van parked by her local playground for like 2 days or something until someone called the cops on them.

Our own pain. Pain is something people go to horrific lengths to flee at the expense of themselves, or others.

Concrete Girl, Junko Furata

life on earth was a mistake you mean. most species have their fair share of defective rapist loons, and most always those are the ones that end up in charge. we always value power over empathy except in fantasy stories we tell ourselves to feel better about the fact we're pieces of shit.

Tell him to kill his father.

Man, the moment I realized those "safety bags" were just body bags. That was really chilling.

I killed jimmy hoffa and started the chicago fire. AMA

that really is a day ruiner, fucking hell.

Nuke us from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Pigeon Man because that's how I, and many other introverted anons feel.

>look up cement girl to remind myself
>first image is is a slime girl of what happened
i swear, its like God is punking me or something

>This thread

Of course it's Houston.
How's the weather?

I don't want to watch this but I have to

This thread is Sup Forums tier

kek the channels picture looks like the uploader's a pedophile as well.

>he says the people that spoke out usually either got "suicided" or basically spoke to a media that would try to bury the story, and a public that wouldn't want to hear about it anyway if it got out because they treat it more like a novelty article than an exposure of a national tragedy, since apparently this shit is institutionalized.
It most definitely is. Jimmy Savile was in with my town's former mayor and the local police. But I think people have a chance to make a difference and help stop this shit if they go straight to the public. I think it's the only way in fact, since media and law enforcement ARE tied up in it and can't be trusted. He could make a video naming and shaming with dates, times and locations and stick it on LiveLeak and a load of other platforms and it would become impossible to bury. He should consider it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q92QibNpb0A

the opposite side of the same coin, its also done by a guy whos a straight up predator, even tried to make a boy prostitue magazine before being arrested

I know this kinda shit goes on and I'm not doubting it, but that phone call in the first couple of minutes where the guy on the other end of the phone sounds like he's in the same room (when not even taped phone calls today sound that clear) sounds pretty fake. Not to mention his request:
>body hair or no body hair?
>thick body hair please
>age?
>ten to twelve
Nigger at least make your request realistic.

i thought that was supposed to be like a re-enactment.

It was only a few years before she became Prime Minister Theresa May got up and told Britain to brace itself for a massive paedophile scandal involving individuals all the way up to the top tables of high society.

Norman Tebbit even went on TV and confirmed 'these people' promised Maggie Thatcher's government they'd rein it in so nothing was done for fear of killing the public's faith in the status quo and the social order.

Yet basic'ly only Rolf Harris's been donenabbed for it.

I particularly liked how Leon Brittan conveniently died just after it had been revealed he managed to "lose" a dossier that had been compiled on high profile pedos back in the 80s. When he was a cabinet minister under Thatcher. Who was mates with Savile. And then received glowing exonerations in the press about how he'd been unjustly maligned.

And by "particularly liked" I mean "was completely horrified".

a lot of this stuff did remind of that investigation, i remember hearing about it going up to the house of lords and the royal family and then it becoming suspiciously quiet after that.

Shut up, bitch. Lmao

Kid acoupla years below me went on Rolf's Cartoon Club. Also conceptual artist/latter-day Slaine, Dredd , Digitek artist Dermont Power was interviewed out of the studio and showed some of his comics,he seemed like a right surly little cunt at the time! But I met him at UKCAC '91 and he was so fucking nice, spent about 20 minutes on a lovely Digitek sketch tht i gave away (along with a Mark Buckingham Bats, A Mark Bode Raphael...fortunately I kept my Dave Gibbons Martha sketch, though! (Pic very much related)

That's strange, I thought in most cases trying to cover something up just made a bigger deal of it in the public eye.

Sorry

Btw how did this thread get derailed to institutionalised child sex enslavement? I know I brought up Debbie Drechsler, Phoebe Gloeckner etc but what happened to take the thread in such a macabre, real-world dark direction?!?!?!

Not if the media don't do their fucking job and instead of investigating obvious leads (such as why in the name of FUCK did the security services allow Savile anywhere near government ministers and the royal family when it seems to have been common knowledge what he was up to, and the head of the BBC wouldn't let him anywhere near Children in Need) and they instead smear and possibly puposely feed false information to independant journalists who do try to get to the bottom of it like Exaro.

You're telling me a little boy would take a broken bottle up the ass for five bucks instead of shoplifting you fucking liar?

>this thread

Is it too late to become a vigilante in this day and age

this, well and truely

The first episode with Mr. Freeze still depresses me yet it's probably my favorite episode of any cartoon, I always loved when Mr. Freeze and Batman talk about his past and goals especially when most villains would just be gloating about themselves.

I live near Houston and can confirm this sex trade thing is a very real fear for people. I'm very sorry for what happened to your friend, man.

Pretty sure that's why you can't become a vigilante. They can't have normal citizens actually becoming heroes and getting away with it.

This shit is why Houston is flooding, it's God trying to wash the filth out.

>no one hasn't manned up and fired the first nuke to set off the bullet to end this pathetic species

Who can't have normal people taking justice into their own hands

does anime count?

When Mr. Freeze's wife rejected his robot body after he revived her and he took it out on artists b
destroying their lifes' works in front of them.

This episode is why I hate anybody claiming that Freeze sucks because he's "too gimmicky".

If it does, I saw Pupa and lived to tell the tale.

It is mostly women who seal in human trafficking but no one ever tells you that