!HAPPENING!
>!HAPPENING!
!HAPPENING!
>!HAPPENING!
!HAPPENING!
>!HAPPENING!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GET IN HERE BOIZ DON'T LET THIS SLIDE

POST YOUR RARE CHAFFETZ'S

>have you cleaned trumps toilet yet
>#fucktrump #trumpslaves
Why are liberal such cuck faggots? Can't you kill them all USA?

WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO BET ON TRUMP

I was gonna wait right before election day, thinking all the fake Democrat biased polls would make the odds maximise my returns, but with the FBI re-opening the investigation I'm starting to think maybe I should bet right now.

WHEN SHOULD I BET FOR BEST ODDS

WEW LAD

>FBI Dir just informed me
Is this guy allowed to disclose such information?

Chaffetz is a good dude.

>this
Gas the left, then the kikes

He's the chairman of the oversight committee, it's his job to disclose that information.

yfw the FBI reopens your email case

Soon.
Patience pajeet

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

This is classic Clinton campaign strategy. The scandal is actually heating up, so they have their cronies in the FBI re-open the case and alert the media to frame it as evil Republican meddling, this is old news, why are we even paying attention to this when the real issues are pussy grabbing?!?

I could be wrong and this could be the government doing its fucking job for the first time in 100 years, but this is most likely theater.

False flag from pussy comey.

Forced to do this by clintons because #Draftourdaughters meme taking hold bigly

This just means there are moar people for comey to grant immunity for

>his pussy grabbed

Is Comey looking for redemption? 2Will he uncuck himself!?

Wait a fucking minute. Is this from Kim dot com telling the us government where the us government would have copies of us government emails deleted by a certain us government official? Are they really that fucking dumb? I mean really?

You've long since missed the boat. Best time was before primaries, when people still thought he was a joke candidate

When I see an indictment, I'll believe it. For now, they lost all credibility.

did they finally ask Mike?

LETS FUCKING GO BOYS

It very well could be. Which is amazing.
Happy birthday indeed.

Soon pajeet
Then you can move here and take their job

>implying they have jobs
Lol nice joke

The FBI is in utter turmoil over this. I'm thinking that some middle rungs on the ladder banded together to tell the top rungs to get their shit together before things really fucking fall apart

>Billionth "ITS HAPPENING" thread on Sup Forums
>It's not happening
>Nothing ever happens

I've worked for the government. I assure you that what you describe is impossible.

the election is in a ~week. at best if she is indicted we will have president kaine. sorry trumplings

observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/

No nigga! This is official shit! Were going to (make America great again) or have ( A future to believe in)!!!!!

>Nothing ever happens
Its always happening, newfriend

>tfw that stupid ass comment that has nothing to do with the tweet
>theres probably going to be more shady shit uncovered about hillary but donald trump being a big racist boogeyman is ingrained in people like ur boi jakobs head already
>the best you could probably get out of them is ''i dont like hillary but at least shes not donald trump''

am i the only one who has noticed that indians take pride in there work and don't half ass there jobs?
every place ive been to with indian employee's or managers are so professional and helpful that you think you are living back in a british colony

It does seem to be true Fox is reporting on it. but youre right ,we'll see what happens

Yeah because a coup can only happen in the movies.