WOLF HAS TURNED. ANOTHER ENEMY HAS JOINED US

Guys this is like the ending of an action movie. All of our enemies from the beginning of this battle have joined our fight. First Cruz, then Michael Moore, now Wolf Fucking Blitzer.

2 minutes ago Wolf too jabs at Hiliary, now he just had some Hilldawg staffer on and Wolf ate his lunch. At least a 1/3 of the panelists on CNN are being smug when talking about Hillary(like they used to do agaisnt trump people). Are they trying to get on the right side of history??

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/briefing/videos/2016/10/25/new-video-shows-the-real-impact-of-trumps-housing-discrimination/
observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/
youtu.be/mivXvGNsh3M
youtube.com/watch?v=IYwXUxgszF0
freeintertv.com/view/id-200
youtube.com/watch?v=lI63Ru7UtOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They see the writing on the wall.

It's all over for Hilldawg

They know trump is going to win and are trying to save themselves like rats

>2 minutes ago Wolf too jabs at Hiliary, now he just had some Hilldawg staffer on and Wolf ate his lunch
I'll believe it when I see/hear it. Link?

Got a link, bud? Cause there's no way in hell I'll believe Wolf is being fair until I see it.

The left is starting to eat itself!

The sleeping one is the key to winning the battle.

If Hillary doesn't release any dirt on Trump today (like him saying Nigger), she doesn't have anything left in the tank. It's over.

link or gtfo

The tides are changing boys

Rats fleeing the sinking ship

Never thought I would actually relate to shit hitler used to say

Rubber bullets. They are merely building plausible deniability against the "Clinton News Network" accusations
learn to 7D chess

FBI case was reopened

dude just said CNN plays chess.

Cruz's Vegeta arc is my favorite part of the election.

>"After many months of careful consideration, of prayer and searching my own conscience, I have decided that on Election Day, I will vote for the Republican nominee, Donald Trump,"

Soarin Ted, like the eagle.

They're siding with the likely winner, they had advance knowledge of the emails

>WOLF HAS TURNED.

Turn on cnn you goys. The bitch in the dark blue is the only one defending her

>CNN
>playing chess

What will we all do once this is over

We rest for a while...then we help him

Make Australia Great Again, we'll go round every nation on the planet.

Even the black woman is making a case against hilldawg on cnn rn. Wtfffff

This.

They think we're fucking morons.
We have all their names. They'll all be out of jobs in 2 years.

Wolf is a piece of shit, he should have been on the right side of history from the beginning.

>trump wins
>celebrate for 3 years and have another election cycle in 2020 that will be around this one's greatness
>hillary wins
>non-stop 'DRUMPF' threads for at least 1.5 years and nothing noteworthy until the next election, which will be hillary vs whatever 'Mr Excitement' the GOP nominates

>(((Wolf Blitzer)))
Is this some kike trick or sumfin?

FUCK HIM AND ALL THE REST

only Hannity stayed with Trump from the beginning

>"I am greatly honored by the endorsement of Senator Cruz," Trump said in a statement obtained by CNN. "We have fought the battle and he was a tough and brilliant opponent. I look forward to working with him for many years to come in order to make America great again."

Idk if I could even bring myself here if she wins. Like guys this election decides the fate of this forum for the near future

IT'S HAPPENING, BOYS! WE'RE GOING TO WIN THIS THING! I'M TEARING UP IN A PACKED CAFETERIA AT SCHOOL AND DON'T EVEN CARE! MAGA!

>hillary running at 74

Hillary will probably be dead by 2020

I'm literally shaking right now

>(((blitz)))

Evil never sleeps, we shouldn't either.

>Wolf Blitzer saying that this shit has to be pretty damning for the FBI to reopen 11 days before election

CNN loosing their fucking minds haha

Fuck this kike cunt. He knows the rope is tightening around his neck. Same with Comey.

We keep on going, user. Brexit was only the beginning

we still have to remember who was complicit in the clinton coverup before it became too much to hide. They were prepared to bury this thing but it got to damn big for even them to hide.

shit I never looked at it like that.

FBI must be in panic mode.

I just got chills! Life is good...

Save the rest of the world, of course.

I pray to fucking God that Trump doesn't forget their criminality in exchange for their usefulness to his cause.

they try to make this a thing but nobody care

hillaryclinton.com/briefing/videos/2016/10/25/new-video-shows-the-real-impact-of-trumps-housing-discrimination/

Brexit was your Daddy britbongs doing keep it up children

I want to believe that Wolf "These people are so poor, so black" Blitzer has defected.

They found bribes.

>Clinton screwed up on emails
>wanted to go away
>Bribed a few people
>FBI found they bribed

minor issue now fucking major.

A small side note but "Wolf" is like the most Nazi name ever.

You fucking morons!
this is all part of the fucking plan!!!

This, everyone else needs to be put in a rendering machine feet first

Meme more excellence into reality. This world will be right wing again.

We ride

We focus on saving France

observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/

And blitz too lol. It's weird, but isn't he jewish?

>personal
>not personnel

I hate seeing these memes that dont include the original wording. The typo is what made it funny in the first place

I forgot about that Carson speech, that was the most insane fucking thing. I don't think anything will ever compare to this election, I'm so glad I was here to experience the whole thing

Kek wills it

We elect Geert Wilders!

Checked. He's just trying to salvage what he can of his reputation.

you're welcome

>2017 : Europe
>2018 : Canada (plz)

>when the betting odds for Trump go from 550 to under 350 in the span of 3 days

This isn't good for Hillary

he just dont wanna getz nuked by russia. it is simple.

It's all scripted you fucking idiots! Trump=Jew. Killary=jew. Godammit stop looking for a politician to change anything. Your wanna be alt rite racism is good goy programming....no better than those in the extreme left.

youtu.be/mivXvGNsh3M

This exactly.

LINK TO THIS PLS

Sorry brudi habs live gesehen

Unlikely we will be able to uncuck our country in 2018. I just dont see it happening. If we are lucky all the white men will see victories like brexit and trump and kickstart a nationalist movement or at the very least have a true conservative party. Still unlikely because most Canadian men are ultra cucks and if anything might want to move further to the left to distinguish themselves from the racists in the UK and US.

Canada is like the San Francisco of countries though, do you even have a "right wing"? Harper was just a pro-business dude , not really conservative.

yeah europe is the burning fire in need of immediate attention... but we will need help soon too...
>remember, if you elect your opponents, you win

PLEASE help us we are drowning in political corectness up here, we will even stop shitposting if you do!

youtube.com/watch?v=IYwXUxgszF0
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

First Norbert Hofer, then Wilders

the tides have turned

EMPEROR TRUMP IS IN
The ESTABLISHMENT/CORPORATE LOBBYING PURGE WILL COMMENCE

THE DAY OF THE ROPE DRAWS NEAR

Don't worry, leaf. Leaves get mocked often around here, but really, we got your back.

Warum hast du eine UK-Flagge?

CNN now Brooke Baldwin looks like she's gonna cry.

Brooke is the same idiot behind the who is this Sup Forums meme.

Studium

I don't believe he turned, he is just positioning himself for a backstab.

Let him support Trump and attack Hillary all he wants, but Trump isn't going to lower his guard.

>major issue turning into a BIGLEY fucking issue

Ftfy

link please?

We go save our fucking ai gf! That's what we fucking do!!!

freeintertv.com/view/id-200

this is CNN live

it should start playing on its own after a few seconds

DAHNALD...

I SHALL GET YOU MORE DELEGATES

He's just crying Wolf.

ok

and what is a "wolf blitzer"?

>Are they trying to get on the right side of history??

Duh. Trump is going to clean house.

They just want to flip the narrative into a tight race to make numales and feminists panic

Save Mexico next

Pepe... never give up

Reminder that Wolf is an Israeli operative:

youtube.com/watch?v=lI63Ru7UtOg

Probably be depressed.

This has been the greatest times on Sup Forums by far in my opinion and I'm a /news/man

I love how they used that Pepe for the article. It's like someone says the title and he's like, "who, me?"

He still goes in the oven if I'm voting.

2017 are German elections. We can try and make Germany great again

>Guys this is like the ending of an action movie. All of our enemies from the beginning of this battle have joined our fight.
Don't tell him I said this, but I genuinely couldn't have said it better myself

you know that would mean installing a brutal dictator right?

Honestly after Trump wins and the CTR shills go away it's going to feel completely different here

(((Wold Blitzer)))
For some reason I don't trust this guy.