Has the art style changed since season 1?

Has the art style changed since season 1?

Yeah

The art style changes most episodes.

/thread

Why haven't the crystal gems made an effort in forging an alliance with the humans on earth? They fought alongside them during the first gem war. And how come gem homeworld hasn't launched an invasion on earth? Are they unsure of the numbers of the crystal gems?

The art has changed but it is still consistently shitty. That aspect hasn't changed.

What happened to the good background art man?

Crystal Gems keep it to themselves and they've been off the Homeworld's radar for most of the time post-war.

Because this show doesn't care about world building at all.

It's the Dark Souls way of world building.

>They fought alongside them during the first gem war.
What?

The knights. Their armours are in the armoury.
Rose's Sword?

The fuck? Gems wore that armor, and used those weapons. The gem war took place in BC

No confirmation. For all we know, those armors could've been collected post-war, or they put gem shards in them to animate them.

Oh.
Just to clarify, I mean the secret armoury. The one that Lion revealed to Steven?

I know what you mean. The one with the giant penny.

Humans weren't part of the gem war. It took place literally thousands of years ago. The only humans around were cavemen

Woops, my mistake. I thought I heard that in an episode but it seems what they said is that humans died during the gem war. I assumed they fought alongside the gems.

>regular SU backgroud designers
Steven Sugar (still on the show, promoted to lead bg designer in season 3)
Emily Walus (a regular from the beginning until Mindful Education; is now a BG painter on OK KO)
Mary Nash (became a regular with Know Your Fusion, though she had previously done backgrounds on Sadie's Song, The New Lars, and Beach City Drift)
Jane Bak (became a regular with Last One Out of Beach City, though she had previously done backgrounds for Gem Hunt)
Sam Bosma (a semi-regular "additional background designer"; was most frequent in season 1B, Hasn't been seen since Buddy's Book, and the last two times prior were back to the moon and super watermelon island)

honestly I think the lackluster BG problem can be tied to most of season 4 not really leaving Beach City and the Barn (outside of the Zoo arc)

So whats the point of Lapis and Peridot at this point? They're even more boring than the townies.

i wish this show was good

Someone post the green one getting smaller and smaller

the gem war happened roughly 4000-3000 BC, there would be multiple civilizations up and running by that time

post it yourself you lazy fuck

that image isn't chronological, she jumps around a lot

I can't wait for the next episode, where Ronaldo investigates the conspiracy of his fav brand of potato chips having one less chip than usual before the show goes on hiatus for another 6 months.

None of them near enough the gem structures to meaningfully interact with them.

Rose's rebellion wouldn't be hanging out near the gem structures, idiot.

You missed the point. I'm talking about human civilizations.

Yeah, Rose obviously met with humans, probably in one of their civilizations at some point, because she wasn't hanging about around the gem structures on Earth.

The quality in story defiantly has.

Remember when the Gems actually fought monsters and went on adventures and shit and there was an actual story that slowly revealed itself as it went along?

Now all it is is filler. singing, crying and FILLER. Seriously, just stop with the fucking townie episodes, they're boring and nobody cares.

By offering most information about its world through item descriptions?

By being vague as fuck.

>Rose gave up her physical form to create Steven
What did Greg do? Because Steven is 50/50 human/gem. As far as I know he didn't give up any part of himself? Or did he just cum on Rose's gem to create Steven?

>Or did he just cum on Rose's gem to create Steven?
Sort of like that.

They didn't fight alongside each other, they were literally too weak.

The strongest human is still weaker than the weakest gem. Note how easily Peridot pushes Greg, who ain't the lightest dude, off a roof with a single shove.

They were probably sentient at that time, but it took legions of slaves years to build the pyraminds. The CGs could probably get the bulk exterior done in a week, max.

Current theory is that Rose shapeshifted herself to create the sex organs necessary.

Just go with the Billy and Mandy thing of 'QUESTIONS THAT DON'T NEED ANSWERING'

Rose created a human baby out of Greg's "material". She then implanted her gem into it, kind of like Lapis in that mirror, or the Lighthouse gem.

What if she shapeshifted her hard light body to have a human-style vagina, then when he came in her, she fused a portion of her form with his sperm DNA in an information recominating fashion to become pregnant.