HOLY SHIT WHERE ARE ALL THE CTR SHILLS NOW

HOLY SHIT WHERE ARE ALL THE CTR SHILLS NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ran out of funding when they were exposed on national TV.
When you can't afford all those complimentary hot pockets you've gotta cut back

Sorry I missed the daily "Trump will win" circle jerk. What did the shills do this time fampie?

Crying in the fucking fetal position.

>tfw you spent months in a dark room making shitty memes and upvoting yourself on reddit with nothing to show for it

Comey is gonna find nothing again. You trumptards are desperate as fuck. First Wikileaks now this? You republican shitheads have been trying to take her down for 30 years. It's not gonna happen. She will be your president and u will bend the kneee

Nah. Trump will win. Kek said so.

Just because she's under investigation doesn't mean she did anything. The FBI is just trying to screw her over because she will make government agencies more transparent like Obama did. Pretty pathetic really
#I'mwithher

b-b-but...b-but d-d-drumph

DRUMFFFF

FUCKING DELETE THIS

D-DRUMPF BTFO!!!

I know right

We've always had a president elect under federal indictment.

Bogan

This, money ran out cause Hillary is donating her spillover funds downticket. Whoops.

If you're going to spam this in every thread, I'll spam the FBI report in every thread.

vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton

>she didn't do anything
>emails explicitly connect her with illegal activities

David Brock and those CTR plebes pissed away their 6 million on WeThePizza orders, those fat fucks

It's not shill, just shitposting.

>god sez

Damage control in full force
>13 days

I think they're trying to counter the draft our daughter's trend
They don't realise its out of our hands now, to much truth and B-b-buh war is bad from normies to let out go
It's almost back to normal

but m-m-m-muh drumpfkins!!!

Oh shit

Hillary is on the right side of history, join her.