Mfw dirty continentals talk shit about me (in my language) to make up for their lack of accomplishments...

>mfw dirty continentals talk shit about me (in my language) to make up for their lack of accomplishments, history of political instability and small penis size
If you're not from the anglosphere, why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_diaspora_in_Africa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh no guarda come sto parlando italiano,ti brucia il culo vero?Non dire che Sup Forums è qualcosa di originale visto che è la copia sputata di 2chan

Parce que ma simple existence fait chier l'Anglo eternel.

>small penis size
Clearly you are not keen on facts

>Lui sta parlando la sporca lingua del inglese eterno
VERGOGNA
E
R
G
O
G
N
A

>tfw in the anglosphere

I love you guys.

Aren't you supposed to watch your words or the marxist police will get you? How can you be proud of your liberal country?

None of you can undetstand each other unless you speak the glorious queens English.

Canada your expelled from the anglosphere cos drake banging tay tay.

It's rare to find white Canadians in Canada nowadays.

How can you be proud of your country being the EU's bitch?

>Jamaica
>no Ireland
i shiggy the diggy

good way to dodge the question
wew

Oh look it's yet another Anglo thread which ignores the existence of African Anglo's.

There are an estimated 1.6 million Anglo South African's, not to mention ex-Rhodesian s.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_diaspora_in_Africa

It breaks my heart that our ancestral homeland cares so little for us.

>British virgin islands
>Jamaica

South Africa is not anglo
too many niggers

>Caring for people who are to poor to flee SA

But that's temporary. Meanwhile your country is run by marxists and liberals who will censor your language

And your country is run by Catholic elites who do the same

I understand everything and I don't even speak Italian.

Anyway, people speak american not british. You have been cucked beyond belief.

We have to pretend that you're not Anglosphere or you whinge about muh potatoes muh plantations. Personally I don't even think you're a real country, if we ever uncuck ourselves you should split yourselves into Connaught,Leinster and Munster and then give yourselves to us

don't listen to those tools mate, ofc saffers and rhodies are welcome.

You fucks will sit here and meme while these fucking blacks genocide your brothers and sisters.

You will do nothing, and nor will you actually care.

>hurr durr muh white race

I'd laugh about it if it wasn't so serious (for me)

Anything to distract you from the fact 95% of Polish women here burn coal. The other 5% are prostitutes and will burn whatever for a 5er and a can of tyskie.

DOGSHIT PHILOSOPHY
O
G

SHIT

I would like you to be in but loads of you get really anguished about it.

It is a process that takes a very, very long time to complete. It has started however, be patient please.

˙ǝɯǝɯ ǝɔıu

uʍop ǝpısdn sı ʇunɔ ɐʎɐɹʇs<

Sure I'll just wait until myself and everyone i know has been murdered by vengeful black mobs,

Keep me posted.

My evaluation results of your post are in: very gay

Under our catholic elites you can issue books that are critical of jews and you can still freely talk about faggots and minorities. Meanwhile your marxist elites will try you for hate speech and insufficient tolerance

Is it that bad out there now mate?

Aussie reporting in.

Europeans are cucks

K..

>poles
>being able to read
pick one

Fuck, strayas got us sussed. Quick, put on your bull faces.

Lol at the hobbit from New Zealand

It's not great, our universities are quite literally burning under a violent cultural-marxist influence. When that shit hits the average black we are fucked. (Not that they dont already hate us)

Fuck you.

>"K..."

What are you? Some 14yr old edgy faggot?

>britain
>europe

wew lad

>that fucking feel when your faggot french frog Prime Minister hates anglos and the commonwealth

>Brexit
>Trump about to MAGA after Shillary is arrested.
>Nationalism on the rise

Is the Anglosphere going to be the future?

Hang tight pal. We don't have the means to help you yet. UK and US are routing them out as we speak, then we can rally and make rhodesia great again. We're coming for you famalam

there's a burger gun site I go on, an old guy posts there. RLI originally, then SA, finally ended up training cadre with one of the yank ranger battalions.Great stories. Always signs off with the old wafa wafa wasara wasara.

Tough question, but you ever thought of getting out?

SA is not Anglo anymore, move to Australia, the culture is quite similar to white SA and there are vastly less nignogs than africa.....

oh wait we're full >:^)

>americuckistan
>real country

pick one

You're probably a filthy pole immigrant in the UK.

Part of it also is that we need to breed more. The shitskins aren't contributing much scientifically. We need more of us, then we can start shifting the demographics in the anglosphere back to where it needs to be.

Fingers crossed mate. If we hadn't had our little tiff, anglos would have owned this planet by now.

>My language
Made popular by America and no one else,the country that slapped your shit and kicked you out of the house.

This.
Love y'all ! What a great thing it is to be British.

Shame our Primeminister is a centrist/ centre-right and too scared to talk about muzzies fucking shit up. We need Australia and Canada to get its shit together.

If Trump makes it it'll trigger a new wave of nationalism for all of us, I reckon.

Or, the libtards could double down on their idiocy ofc.

>ever thought of getting out?

I think about it every day.

I'm not trying to be dramatic, it keeps me up at night. The most common thought: How do I get to the airport if a genocide starts? Do I have enough money on me for a ticket? Which country will actually take me at short notice without a visa?

I could leave now , maybe teach English in Asia or something. But what about my family? My mother is close to retirement. Do I just leave her here, if I am scared to remain?

It's a hell of a thing to have waying on your mind.

Man seriously, my position has always been fuck off we're full but i would much rather white anglo immigrants coming in to off-set the amount of chinks coming in.

Come to australia SA-bro, our cultures are pretty similar and so are our sports :^). The composition of most of our immigrants are beta cucks and manlets so you they don't cause too much trouble (bar the lebs). Help keep australia white.

We need you on our team wollachia. You guys held the line back in the day.

hell yeah

If you live close to the shore, maybe charter a boat out or something.

Alternatively, burn the nogs out with fire in the night. Time to turn this genocide into a different genocide.

>It's a hell of a thing to have waying on your mind.
Damn. Sure puts my shitty problems onto perspective mate. I'll say a prayer for you and yours, all I can offer.

Double genocide, what does it mean?

I hope so. I imagine all the politicians are seeing the fruits of the seeds they have sown in respect globalism.

They know the people are pissed and it is ushering in a wave of right wing conservatism across the globe. They also see how badly people want to kill Merkel and Hollande and im sure deep down they also admit that the muslim and arab immigration is harmfull no matter what they say publicly. So they will slowly give ground...I hope.

The French particularly.

I thought they'd all been bred out by dutch genes. but if so then you know what to do.

>come home white man

>charter a boat out or something

Fuck sakes man look at a map. Where would we go by sea?

Nah, they seemed to have moved to my city.

I LITERALLY CANNOT FATHOM BEING BORN OUTSIDE THE ANGLOSPHERE
THE NON ANGLOS MUST LIVE LIKE SAVAGES

Guys serious fucking question...
Right beside Austria there's this country i've never seen before... I think it's where Lord of the ring's takes place, but idk.
Someone please tell me, i feel pretty stupid for not knowing this.

Never

Tiocfaidh ár lá

It's the great barrier reef, the Emu's reclaimed the land during cold war but the blue bottles sunk it in '96.

Map is a bit old.

4 million whites in SA, 1.6 million are still very Anglo.

Middle earth

go fuck your ugly bitch.
vafanculo.

are you maori

Are Irish in the Angloshpere?

>Mediterraneans
>Complaining about heterosexuality.
Wew lad.

Just had to check my children, realized I don't have a 6 year old before my 21st so I think it's safe to say I'm not.

Damn bro, I'd feel bad for you if every South African I'd met wasn't an utter cunt.

You're practically a north african and this point.
kek, fuck off.

Parliamo inglese solo perchè voi ritardati non conoscete nessun'altra lingua e ci fate pena.

>wtf I hate South Africans now

Thanks BRO

My friend says hes royalty cuz his last name is York. What is he talkin about

Why is Ireland always excluded? Just because you guys need someone to give shit to all the time?

Bullshit by the sounds of it.

are they breeding like crazy over there

also how come it is cultural appropriation when whites wear dreadlocks here but its not when whites do the haka dance over there

Sad i know one polish girl. Shes chubbs and quite whorish.

The smoke from his pipe, idiot. You're lucky you remain in the anglosphere, leaf.

Yorks were kings of England.

Do you need guns and ammo? Or do you need us to fly over there and kill a couple thousand of them?

Many just breed young, but not necessarily like rabbits.

As for the haka we have a very bro tier/based amount of Maori who keep the majority (urban, like watered down African Americans) in check. Hell last time the subject of cultural appropriation came up in NZ it was whites complaining about the PM's daughter's Cherokee headdress art installation.

Notice how you said were. Dude is as much Royalty as I am now.

>literalmente español de pasta
2chan es mierda, putini

Those countries became good because you cucks fucked off

Literally French

Châteaudun > Plantagenet > York

PERFIDA ALBIONE

Yes, great lustful impudent pigs with a big cock and low IQ, they are proud of looting and rape in their history, which are called the Colonial cultural enrichment. Generally, they are like niggers but with white skin. Technological advances have given them from Jews, Arabs, Persians, Egyptians, Chinese and other ancient Asian civilizations. These white barbarians only good plundered and conquered. But even in this sphere Mongols surpassed this white dogs. It's funny to watch how other great nations lost their pride and lick the ass of white barbarians on this board. You are civilization of parvenu. Your mission and time left. Enjoy degradation.

Anglo fucking shits you caused this, and now you're doing exactly the same back in Pakistan 2.

>71% white

Considering how the current Pope is you should be happy that a derivative of Christianity survives somewhere.

Not bad considering we aren't a historically white area.

>in my language
sorry I don't use made up bing bong victorian era words I speak actual english