NYPD is going to melt down a Lewis gun brought in during a gun buy back

REEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/nypost.com/2016/10/26/this-is-how-many-guns-the-nypd-has-seized-so-far-this-year/amp/?0p19G=e?client=safari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So beautiful, what will happen to it?

What the actual fuck.

With all the museums in New York. You would one of them would come forward and take it. I'm sure NYPD would be happy to oblige

It will be used as steel to build something degenerate because burger cucks are too chicken shit to use them properly.

I hope that whoever turned that gun in will be murdered by their own children and buried in a shallow grave with noone left to even report them missing because everyone they know hates them.

If I was the police chief I would just remove the firing pin, seal the barrel and mount it in the police department.

If that gun is scrapped I hope the person responsible has their soul burn in the deepest circle of hell

>build something degenerate because burger cucks

you type like a virgin

i hope the guy atleast got enough to buy another lewis gun

i'm triggered

why destroy it when there are so many people out there willing to give it a good home and care for it.

Usually it's a 200$ gift card.

So no. Unless he makes a Lewis gun out of potatoes and kale.

Don't these faggots understand they can make more money auctioning the guns?

Did someone say BAR

>Melting down a fucking lewis gun

I bet the guy who turned it in was a smug as fuck nu male liberal shitstain as well.

>Repurposing a killing machine into something productive

I fail to see how this is a bad thing

tfw it's melted down and used to make a burger grill at mcdonalds

Link
google.com/amp/nypost.com/2016/10/26/this-is-how-many-guns-the-nypd-has-seized-so-far-this-year/amp/?0p19G=e?client=safari

how much would a lewis gun in decent condition fetch at auction?

I bet it has a tax stamp and is fully transferable.

Probably around 12000 to 15000

>you type like a virgin

You're projecting, you little faggot.

Great job at proving me wrong though...

Museums are gun free zones

Says they might donate it to a museum. I really hope they do.

$10k+ I think.

Fuck that check out that Tec-9 cyka blyat Rush B Certified™

the poor thing getting thrown around like a bitch.

Wow there's a mp40 In there to

>damn I hate guns/ivory/drugs/whatever item
>I'm gonna destroy these ones we got!!!
>which will increase their rarity
>which will raise the price of them
>which will encourage people to sell them more

this is now a feels thread

Cool.

>emus finally melted down the barbaric weapon they were mercilessly assaulted with

Fucking Disgusting waste of a good gun

i smell a jelly muslim

It's probably some numale faggot that inherited it from their based grandpa NRA card carrying gun enthusiast or something.

cuck

I have nightmares of Hillary's new SCOTUS reversing DC v. Heller and the government coming to confiscate my garand and k98 to destroy.

Why not to a museum?

200 dollar gift card for a 12,000 to 15,000 dollar gun?

BRILLIANT!

Please stop reposting this, it hurts.

Only the ordinance was disposed of.

We've been over this before.

first I've heard that it was only the ordnance, where was that said

>Only the ordinance was disposed of.

Oh thank fuck, that actually makes me feel a tad better about it.

You know when that chap was caught with the working Vickers over here, it went to a museum. The ammunition was blown up but the guns themselves weren't.

Damn it, I hate seeing these pictures. It's always so depressing to see, especially when you have rare firearms get destroyed because of these idiots with agendas.

Why the fuck didn't he sell it to Disney for their Star Wars prop department for $10,000?

I remember seeing an article a while ago about some leaf drug runner who had one of those walther meme rifles. the mounties who siezed it donated it to a local shooting club.

>ny is more cucked than canada

Oh god, I'd turn on the coppers and go out in a blaze if someone touched my ww2 collection let alone bomb it.

No, seriously. You sound like you're either a 14 year old illiterate imbecile or a mouth breathing ESL paki.
For your sake I hope it's the former, we've all had that stage as teens where we thought we were hotshit. It'll pass once you'll have something else than 3 hairs fighting at the end of your chin you mouth breathing cunt.

what about a war museum?

They can put a few tack welds on it and make it "non operable", dont glob it on there because then some day it can be sold to a properly licensed private collector, who with the proper licenses can remove the tack welds and restore it to its former glory.

They have notary museums you brain-dead twat. Hell you can stick your baby in a howitzer and take a picture if you want.

You know they own Sup Forums, right?
They just submitted a request to your isp for your name and address and added "garand, k98" to your file.

Didn't the creators call this the anti assault rifle?

>Not getting the joke

>you type like a virgin

Just HOW do you recognize a virgin by their typing? PLEASE educate me on your near mythical abilities....

This is fake right? They only destroyed the illegal stuff right?
Though I don't encourage this behavior, I'm really surprised nobody got killdead for destroying someones life long collection.

You sir have my dream gun

>burgers are chicken
Meanwhile, in the real world, a jury just acquitted the leader of an armed takeover of a federal building